Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Forums

Wednesday 9:00 PM on NBCBetween Seasons

Official 'Shippers Thread (all shipper discussion here; no spoilers)

IHeartSvu

[81]Oct 18, 2007
    • level: 12
    gumcurls wrote:
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    EO_Forever wrote:
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    detliv wrote:

I

Mishellie26 wrote:
    umm..do we even know that vincent spano (he plays porter) is evem going to appear on svu ever again??

He will definitely be in Savant. I saw a clip on Spoilertv.

I have a friend who meet him when he was filming an SVU (She sent me a pic of her with him which I accidentally deleted) she asked him if he will be on the show and he said "unofficially, yea, I will be on here and there" I guess he will be appearing from time to time like Kathy.

(Smiles)

Wow, well, bring on the drama!

yup gosh do away dean lol nah hes ok but u knwo hes only back for liv

Hehe, Elliot vs. Porter ?

Elliot could take Porter any day! Elliot's a beast! Porter looks scrawnier to me.

I can barely even picture Porter punching anyone, haha. He's too...Idk, he acts so emmotionless.

He does, I was watching Infiltrated and he doesn't show emotion well.

Yeah. I don't necessarily think it's Vincent Spano or w/e the guy's name is. I think maybe Porter is just made to be an emmotionless guy.

I just don't like either person, but Porter's character makes my feelings worse. lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MaRSSBAR

[82]Oct 19, 2007
    • level: 11
    Porter just doesn't seem as connected because he doesn't have to deal with the kind of victims Elliot and Liv deal with.

gumcurls

[83]Oct 21, 2007
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    Porter just doesn't seem as connected because he doesn't have to deal with the kind of victims Elliot and Liv deal with.

Right. And then he was just so obnoxious to Olivia in Infiltrated.

LAW-ORDER

[84]Oct 21, 2007
    • level: 8

Addicted2SVU wrote:
    detliv wrote:
    ( I am now an O/P shipper)
    Yaaayyy!!! Hey, dramaqueen, Law-Order, cfenn!! We have a new crew-member on our OP ship!!!!

HOOORAAHHH! YAY FOR PORTER!!! Now we just need some Olivia/Porter interaction. I so wish she would have been there when he called Elliot a bastard.

Addicted2SVU

[85]Oct 21, 2007
    LAW-ORDER wrote:

Addicted2SVU wrote:
    detliv wrote:
    Yaaayyy!!! Hey, dramaqueen, Law-Order, cfenn!! We have a new crew-member on our OP ship!!!!

HOOORAAHHH! YAY FOR PORTER!!! Now we just need some Olivia/Porter interaction. I so wish she would have been there when he called Elliot a bastard.

She probably somehow secretly told him to say that to Elliot.

IHeartSvu

[86]Oct 22, 2007
    Addicted2SVU wrote:
    LAW-ORDER wrote:

Addicted2SVU wrote:
    detliv wrote:

She probably somehow secretly told him to say that to Elliot.

Haha. Well, this definately adds fuel to the fire for how Elliot and Dean feel about eachother. I want this to take off. It will be interesting to see more Elliot/Dean incounters, especially since they practically hate eachothers guts. :-P

kaitco

[87]Oct 23, 2007
    • level: 7
    IHeartSvu wrote:

Haha. Well, this definately adds fuel to the fire for how Elliot and Dean feel about eachother. I want this to take off. It will be interesting to see more Elliot/Dean incounters, especially since they practically hate eachothers guts. :-P

I love their dynamic and I hope they continue with it throughout the season. It seems a bit melodramatic for the show, but so juicy at the same time.

Um...I have never posted in this thread previously, but is this for every ship; ie: Would I get a lynch mob of people after me for even suggesting Elliot/Melinda? I know how whole-heartedly everyone adores E/O, but I think E/M is a "fun" ship, nonetheless.

detliv

[88]Oct 23, 2007
    • level: 5

kaitco wrote:
    IHeartSvu wrote:
    I love their dynamic and I hope they continue with it throughout the season. It seems a bit melodramatic for the show, but so juicy at the same time. Um...I have never posted in this thread previously, but is this for every ship; ie: Would I get a lynch mob of people after me for even suggesting Elliot/Melinda? I know how whole-heartedly everyone adores E/O, but I think E/M is a "fun" ship, nonetheless.

detliv

[89]Oct 23, 2007

kaitco wrote:
    IHeartSvu wrote:
    I love their dynamic and I hope they continue with it throughout the season. It seems a bit melodramatic for the show, but so juicy at the same time. Um...I have never posted in this thread previously, but is this for every ship; ie: Would I get a lynch mob of people after me for even suggesting Elliot/Melinda? I know how whole-heartedly everyone adores E/O, but I think E/M is a "fun" ship, nonetheless.

detliv

[90]Oct 23, 2007

kaitco wrote:
    IHeartSvu wrote:

Mishellie26

[91]Oct 23, 2007
    • level: 8
    ok first of all both of them are married and second, EWWWWWW

Addicted2SVU

[92]Oct 23, 2007
    Mishellie26 wrote:

LOL.

MaRSSBAR

[93]Oct 23, 2007
    Mishellie26 wrote:

I know!

kaitco

[94]Oct 23, 2007
    • level: 7
    Mishellie26 wrote:

Hey! Elliot being married does nothing to halt E/O from being strong. People ship Olivia/Casey, Munch/Fin, etc., and we know none of that is ever going to happen. Half the fun of shipping is having a little imagination. Oh well...I guess it will just have to be my "secret ship."

EOshipper

[95]Oct 23, 2007
    • level: 16
    kaitco wrote:
    Mishellie26 wrote:
    Hey! Elliot being married does nothing to halt E/O from being strong. People ship Olivia/Casey, Munch/Fin, etc., and we know none of that is ever going to happen. Half the fun of shipping is having a little imagination. Oh well...I guess it will just have to be my "secret ship."
    Ok that would be a little funny...I will join you...just so I can make fun of how funny it sounds!!!

EO_Forever

[96]Oct 23, 2007
    • level: 10
    kaitco wrote:
    Mishellie26 wrote:

Don't feel bad! I used to have a secret Huang/Casey ship.

IHeartSvu

[97]Oct 23, 2007
    kaitco wrote:
    IHeartSvu wrote:

I love their dynamic and I hope they continue with it throughout the season. It seems a bit melodramatic for the show, but so juicy at the same time.

Um...I have never posted in this thread previously, but is this for every ship; ie: Would I get a lynch mob of people after me for even suggesting Elliot/Melinda? I know how whole-heartedly everyone adores E/O, but I think E/M is a "fun" ship, nonetheless.

Awwe, E/M is totally cute! I will have to back you up and agree with you! But I really want Fin and Melinda, not just because they're both black, but they would be adorable together, haha. But we do need some Black Lovin' on SVU, haha. My ships include:

E/O ... of course

Munch/Casey ... I like the pairing

Fin/Melinda ... Black Lovin!

Casey/Lake ... eh, maybeee...

Porter/? ... I'd prefer him to be a loner. lol

EOshipper

[98]Oct 23, 2007
    • level: 16
    HAHAHAH..i want him as a loner too!!!^^

IHeartSvu

[99]Oct 23, 2007
    EOshipper wrote:
    HAHAHAH..i want him as a loner too!!!^^

hahahaha, he only deserves it after being a jerk to liv on infiltrated. He can die a bitter old loner lol
    Edited on 10/23/2007 3:14pm

Addicted2SVU

[100]Oct 23, 2007
    I used to ship Elliot/Casey.