We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Forums

Wednesday 9:00 PM on NBCIn Season

Official 'Shippers Thread (all shipper discussion here; no spoilers)

gumcurls

[141]Nov 7, 2007
    • level: 12
    abanana wrote:
    I think we should make boogie into a banana split due to the lack of O/P in Svengali. Oh wait maybe I should just say lack of Porter in general in svenali. Oh and is Porter confirmed to be back again this season??? Or is everyone shipping a character that might not ever come back to the show??

Ha, that would really stink. I haven't heard anything about him coming back, so I'm not sure. But I am up for a banana split.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

detliv

[142]Nov 7, 2007
    • level: 5

gumcurls wrote:
    abanana wrote:
    I think we should make boogie into a banana split due to the lack of O/P in Svengali. Oh wait maybe I should just say lack of Porter in general in svenali. Oh and is Porter confirmed to be back again this season??? Or is everyone shipping a character that might not ever come back to the show??
    Ha, that would really stink. I haven't heard anything about him coming back, so I'm not sure. But I am up for a banana split.

My friend who met him while he was filming Savant asked him if he would be back on the show and he told her yes, he will be on "here and there". We've seen here, I'm waiting for there.

Addicted2SVU

[143]Nov 7, 2007
    • level: 11
    Hey, you'll only be eating you're own kind, abanana. Cannibalism, much?
    Edited on 11/07/2007 1:49pm

EOBB

[144]Nov 7, 2007
    • level: 6
    I have not heard or read anything confirming that he will definitely be back, other than speculation. But I hope so. I hate to think I've committed the full force of my EO obsession into a ship that will never have a chance to sail. Why would they bring him back in one episode, if they don't have anything planned for him and Olivia in the long run. See, these are the kind of speculations I'm talking about.

abanana

[145]Nov 7, 2007
    • level: 9
    Addicted2SVU wrote:
    Hey, you'll only be eating you're own kind, abanana. Cannibalism, much?

hahaha boogie isn't assoiciated with MY kind. dancing bananas have been exhiled from regular banana. Jeez Addicted2SVU, you really should have researched the banana history before posting something like that!

kaitco

[146]Nov 7, 2007
    • level: 7
    I am confident he will be on the show again. The writers already set things in motion in "Screwed" and also a couple episodes back between Porter and Elliot and their mutual animosity. None of that is at all needed, yet it was added, almost like something extra; something that would eventually lead into something greater...(hint, hint)

I am just really, REALLY rooting for something PBJ because even though it might be a little soap opera-ry, it would just be brilliant altogether.

jennidinorobot

[147]Nov 7, 2007
    • level: 15
    Oh heck yes PB&J rocks!
    I was uber mad when we got no PB&J scenes in Svengali.
    Gosh darn it.

ClassicCouples

[148]Nov 7, 2007
    Anyone have any good Cragen/Novack or Cragen/Cabot ff?? Reply here or send me a PM!
    Edited on 11/07/2007 8:40pm

kaitco

[149]Nov 7, 2007
    • level: 7
    ClassicCouples wrote:
    Anyone have any good Cragen/Novack or Cragen/Cabot ff?? Reply here or send me a PM!

Wow! Cragen/Novak? I better not hear anyone crack on me and my secret Melinda/Elliot ship.

But, have you checked svufiction.com and fanfiction.net? I would start there first and Google search to your heart's desire.

ClassicCouples

[150]Nov 7, 2007
    I'm a total EO shipper, but I think that Cragen deserves someone. It's better than Alex and Fin! Ew...

I tried to Google it, but didn't find anything. I was hoping someone would have some specific stories.

gumcurls

[151]Nov 8, 2007
    Aww, EO should have a catchy name, too. Since we're going with the sandwhich theme, EO can be the Grilled Cheese. Yeah.

ITPROF4U

[152]Nov 8, 2007
    jennidinorobot wrote:
    Oh heck yes PB&J rocks!
    I was uber mad when we got no PB&J scenes in Svengali.
    Gosh darn it.

Guess TPTB realized that ship has sailed..hehe..

mhopeg

[153]Nov 8, 2007
    • level: 8
    ITPROF4U - I just wanted to let you know that I spent about 10 minutes just STARING at your signature. I'm not even sure if I blinked. Thanks for that

IHeartSvu

[154]Nov 8, 2007
    mhopeg wrote:
    ITPROF4U - I just wanted to let you know that I spent about 10 minutes just STARING at your signature. I'm not even sure if I blinked. Thanks for that

Oh.My.God. me too! THAT SCENE IS GOING TO KILL ME! LOL

fransmith05

[155]Nov 8, 2007
    mhopeg wrote:

Me too!! She's caressing his face!.... love it!!!

hysongk

[156]Nov 9, 2007
    dude i totally would bet money that the dent in the car (behind els head in the signature listed above from itprof4u) is from elliots head hitting it! thats why he's blind! *does a little touch down dance around her room and says* "oh yea, uh huh, im good. now whos the detective. oh yea."! haha. i slay me!! lol.

MaRSSBAR

[157]Nov 9, 2007
    mhopeg wrote:

Yes, thanks I love that scene already!

Addicted2SVU

[158]Nov 9, 2007
    hysongk wrote:
    dude i totally would bet money that the dent in the car (behind els head in the signature listed above from itprof4u) is from elliots head hitting it! thats why he's blind! *does a little touch down dance around her room and says* "oh yea, uh huh, im good. now whos the detective. oh yea."! haha. i slay me!! lol.

That's a really good guess. He might have had a subdural/epidural hematoma or some other hematoma due to the impact, and the pressure/blood collected behind the eyes could have affected the optic nerve or something.

jennidinorobot

[159]Nov 9, 2007
    • level: 15
    Addicted2SVU wrote:
    hysongk wrote:

That's a really good guess. He might have had a subdural/epidural hematoma or some other hematoma due to the impact, and the pressure/blood collected behind the eyes could have affected the optic nerve or something.

Yeah...
    Heheh.
    i have no clue what you just said, but mit sounded really rad!
    Hehe.
    Hopefully,since they jipped us of our PB&J this week, we'll get some next week or the week after.
    Im starting to lose hope.
    : [

hysongk

[160]Nov 9, 2007
    Addicted2SVU wrote:
    hysongk wrote:

word!

i learned in my child development class that many babies who have shaken baby syndrome go blind because their brains bounce around and hit the back of the brain (where the eyesight is controlled) against their skull and go blind. so thats prolly what elliot has. "temporary shaken baby syndrome." i should be a doctor! lol.