Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Forums

Wednesday 9:00 PM on NBCIn Season

Official 'Shippers Thread (all shipper discussion here; no spoilers)

svulova4life

[1521]Aug 22, 2009
    • level: 8

mcrsvu wrote:
    yea we got a lot of clips from twitter...

true, but i still feel we got more from last season...OH!! it was cuz we got thenew opening pics and stuff

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mcrsvu

[1522]Aug 22, 2009
    • level: 14
    yea we didn't get that this year... well me might we still have a month to go...

charmedancer

[1523]Sep 23, 2009
    • level: 12
    So this is a guest star type SPOLIER but I had to post it in here. I randomly google news searched Law and Order: SVU and learned that:

SPOILER
    Vincent Spano is coming back. Is that not Porter? The article also mentioned how they had chemistry and they would be touching on things Benson hasn't thought about in years... Please don't tell me they're going down this route... I'm defintely EO and not PB&J...
    END SPOILER

I can't copy and paste the link on this computer, but google search what I did and it should come up, if you're interested... Maybe I could post it when I get home...

cre8trix

[1524]Oct 4, 2009
    • level: 2

charmedancer wrote:
    So this is a guest star type SPOLIER but I had to post it in here. I randomly google news searched Law and Order: SVU and learned that: SPOILER Vincent Spano is coming back. Is that not Porter? The article also mentioned how they had chemistry and they would be touching on things Benson hasn't thought about in years... Please don't tell me they're going down this route... I'm defintely EO and not PB&J... END SPOILER I can't copy and paste the link on this computer, but google search what I did and it should come up, if you're interested... Maybe I could post it when I get home...

I'm all for E/O, but I really don't see it happening without totally destroying the show. I'd be happy just to see more of that close friendship because I really like the way Elliott is with Kathy, too.

mariska143

[1525]Oct 16, 2009
    • level: 16
    (Remember me?)

I missed a LOT of last season (Curse my stupid DVR) so I only know things up to, well... mid season 9, if I'm stretching it. I know, I know, I need to catch up. I did watch Zebras, though.

Someone made a point awhile back about no show being longer than this to have to wait- at this point, that's probably true, right? Don't we deserve it by now? Even if the writers don't think that EO belong together, the amount of people that would murder them in their sleep would probably make them write us a happy ending, haha. But in all seriousness, I said it years ago (wow, crazy that it's been so long) and I've said it now- Olivia's in love, and Elliot doesn't want to admit it. IMHO. And Porter coming back? Spare me...

Addicted2SVU

[1526]Oct 23, 2009
    • level: 11
    Hahahahha, remember back in the day, when you guys didn't take us Liv/Porter seriously?

Well take THAT!

Peanut butter jealousy time for the win!

MysticLady03

[1527]Oct 23, 2009
    • level: 7

New-ish preview for Spooked:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzj7TxbdZy0&feature=player_embedded

liviafan1

[1528]Oct 24, 2009
    • level: 4
    Wow. I can't even handle this right now. They actually said "Jealous partner" in the PROMO?? That's insane. They're SO toying with me. *sighs*

cre8trix

[1529]Oct 30, 2009
    • level: 2
    OK - I LOVED Spooked! Elliott didn't give Porter a break for a second.

jenbob67

[1530]Nov 2, 2009
    • level: 9
    Does anybody have the scans from the recent TV Guide with Mariska and Chris on the cover? I should like to read the article

charmedancer

[1531]Nov 19, 2009
    Oh! I have the article. But no scanner...
    I suppose I could type it out...

MysticLady03

[1532]Mar 19, 2010
    Ok so I was reading reviews to a fanfic and the author left an interesting reply to one. It seems there was talk on Twitter on Wednesday night that there will be a (near?) future episode where Olivia will be talking to someone about Elliot and it is to be a BIG moment for E/O shippers.

I hope it is true.

elliv920

[1533]Sep 13, 2010
    MysticLady03 wrote:
    Ok so I was reading reviews to a fanfic and the author left an interesting reply to one. It seems there was talk on Twitter on Wednesday night that there will be a (near?) future episode where Olivia will be talking to someone about Elliot and it is to be a BIG moment for E/O shippers.

I hope it is true.

lololol I've wasted like 6 years of my life waiting for E/O -_-

sunnykimmy

[1534]Sep 19, 2010
    I agree with addictedtosvu who said that a kiss are a hug between E&O or them admitting their love for each other would be enough. I think that sex might undermine the series foundation,the tension etc. but it doesn't have to if the writers write it well. I guess really admitting would be enough for me too even though they've come close many times. They have said in many ways that they care for each other just not the EO shippers' way. I just need them to admit that sex and a relationship is never off the table. The writers should also incorporate more EO moments in the series like the one in the epi wildlife and the few others that have happened. Oh and it would be nice if they actually let Liv have a baby at the end of the series. I thought that was gonna be it in Savior but I guess it would be hard for them to make it work in the series when it's not near the end. I've have no idea how they're going to make it work but Marish's character deserves a baby,hopefully hers and Elliott's(cross my fingers). Oh and I still think it's really not cool the way they brushed Liv's Savior baby under the rug. Nothing in the epi indicated that the baby was dead,no line on the ecg or the sound of a long one. I actually had to read it on the show's website.

charmedancer

[1535]Feb 9, 2011
    elliv920 wrote:
    MysticLady03 wrote:

I hope it is true.

lololol I've wasted like 6 years of my life waiting for E/O -_-

NO KIDDING!

TeineM

[1536]Mar 8, 2011
    • level: 1
    Anyone not want Olivia and Elliott to go there EVER???

I absolutely love this show for never going there. Never once did Olivia and Elliott ever have sexual tension, never an awkward moment, nada.

Thank you writers! I have so much respect for you guys because other shows went there and it ALWAYS fails.

I love them just the way they are. I don't ever remember watching a show where a hetero male and a hetero female can be this close at all times and remain platonic.

Kudos writers!

Addicted2SVU

[1537]Sep 27, 2012
    • level: 11
    *stumbles out of random cave* HELLOOOOOOOOO out there? I know it's been 3 years and all...but I'm just curious. Is ANYONE from my generation out there still? :p