Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Forums

Wednesday 9:00 PM on NBCIn Season

Official 'Shippers Thread (all shipper discussion here; no spoilers)

jennidinorobot

[161]Nov 9, 2007
    • level: 15
    Aww!
    Poor baby Elliot!
    Its ok Liv will make you feel alllll better.
    : )
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Mishellie26

[162]Nov 10, 2007
    • level: 8

hysongk wrote:
    Addicted2SVU wrote:
    hysongk wrote:
    dude i totally would bet money that the dent in the car (behind els head in the signature listed above from itprof4u) is from elliots head hitting it! thats why he's blind! *does a little touch down dance around her room and says* "oh yea, uh huh, im good. now whos the detective. oh yea."! haha. i slay me!! lol.
    That's a really good guess. He might have had a subdural/epidural hematoma or some other hematoma due to the impact, and the pressure/blood collected behind the eyes could have affected the optic nerve or something.
    word! i learned in my child development class that many babies who have shaken baby syndrome go blind because their brains bounce around and hit the back of the brain (where the eyesight is controlled) against their skull and go blind. so thats prolly what elliot has. "temporary shaken baby syndrome." i should be a doctor! lol.

the only problem with that is the fact that elliot isn't a baby, at least not physically anyway

jennidinorobot

[163]Nov 10, 2007
    Uhh yeah...
    So any word if Porter's gonna be in any episodes?

detliv

[164]Nov 10, 2007
    • level: 5

There is someone over on the USA board named katrose, she is a very reliable source as she works in the biz, she states Porter will be in a few episodes butdoesn't say which ones. (apparently she she script sides) everything she posts came true so far.

I say we make the PB&J ship ( not loving the name but I will roll with it) into a pirate ship and steal the sdes!! Grab your eye patches and puffy shirts and prepare for battle!

Who is with me?

kaitco

[165]Nov 10, 2007
    • level: 7
    detliv wrote:

There is someone over on the USA board named katrose, she is a very reliable source as she works in the biz, she states Porter will be in a few episodes butdoesn't say which ones. (apparently she she script sides) everything she posts came true so far.

I say we make the PB&J ship ( not loving the name but I will roll with it) into a pirate ship and steal the sdes!! Grab your eye patches and puffy shirts and prepare for battle!

Who is with me?

Ay, ay, Cap'n!!

mariska143

[166]Nov 10, 2007
    • level: 16
    Kaitco, EVERY time you post something it takes me at least 3 minutes to respond because I watch your sig, then laugh hysterically. As soon as I calm down, then I try to post, but I see it again and this terrible cycle just continues... It's SO great.

hysongk

[167]Nov 10, 2007
    • level: 9
    kaitco wrote:
    detliv wrote:

Who is with me?

Ay, ay, Cap'n!!

i'll bring the rum!! lol.

Mabelyn1

[168]Nov 10, 2007
    • level: 20
    hysongk wrote:
    kaitco wrote:
    detliv wrote:

Who is with me?

Ay, ay, Cap'n!!

whats PB&J lol

hysongk

[169]Nov 10, 2007
    • level: 9
    Mabelyn1 wrote:
    hysongk wrote:
    kaitco wrote:
    detliv wrote:

Who is with me?

Ay, ay, Cap'n!!

whats PB&J lol

PB&J is Porter/Benson & Jealousy!! (see addicted2svu's signature )

Addicted2SVU

[170]Nov 10, 2007
    • level: 11
    Look at Boogie! V

*jumps onto PB&J pirate ship*

jennidinorobot

[171]Nov 10, 2007
    Yay!
    PB&J pirate ship here we come!
    Aye aye, rrrr!
    : ]
    Detliv are you on USA forums too?

cfenn2010

[172]Nov 11, 2007
    • level: 6
    I was just thinking (I know, dangerous)....wasn't there some rumor/spoiler of a kiss between (or close to one) Stabler and Benson in that Blinded episode? I think they just said "tender moment" actually, but anyways....well, since Elliot's gonna be blind (*crosses fingers and hopes its only temporary*) what if Olivia DOES kiss him (on the cheek, forehead, whatever) at the hospital (while he's probably all drugged up) and he thinks its Kathy...or some other scenario, like, heh I just thought of another one---Kathy kisses him or something and Elliot's kinda out of it and he says Olivia's name like Liv did in last season when she was in the hospital

Addicted2SVU

[173]Nov 11, 2007
    • level: 11
    They're not kissing.

jennidinorobot

[174]Nov 11, 2007
    cfenn2010 wrote:
    I was just thinking (I know, dangerous)....wasn't there some rumor/spoiler of a kiss between (or close to one) Stabler and Benson in that Blinded episode? I think they just said "tender moment" actually, but anyways....well, since Elliot's gonna be blind (*crosses fingers and hopes its only temporary*) what if Olivia DOES kiss him (on the cheek, forehead, whatever) at the hospital (while he's probably all drugged up) and he thinks its Kathy...or some other scenario, like, heh I just thought of another one---Kathy kisses him or something and Elliot's kinda out of it and he says Olivia's name like Liv did in last season when she was in the hospital

I doubt it. It'd be kinda weird if they did and I doubt the writers are gonna take that plunge. Which is why Im sticking with PB&J.

kaitco

[175]Nov 12, 2007
    • level: 7
    mariska143 wrote:
    Kaitco, EVERY time you post something it takes me at least 3 minutes to respond because I watch your sig, then laugh hysterically. As soon as I calm down, then I try to post, but I see it again and this terrible cycle just continues... It's SO great.

It cracks me up every time I see it too! Glad I can bring a smile to your face.

detliv

[176]Nov 12, 2007

jennidinorobot wrote:
    Yay! PB&J pirate ship here we come! Aye aye, rrrr! : ] Detliv are you on USA forums too?
    ly

my friend is, she is a big poter fan and emails me the important info!

jennidinorobot

[177]Nov 12, 2007
    Oh cool cool! I dont go on there as much as I used to. Whats your friends name maybe I know them?

detliv

[178]Nov 13, 2007
    I think it is queen Olivia...or something like that.

jennidinorobot

[179]Nov 13, 2007
    Hmmm? I dont think I do....

cfenn2010

[180]Nov 14, 2007
    • level: 6
    jennidinorobot wrote:
    cfenn2010 wrote:

I doubt it. It'd be kinda weird if they did and I doubt the writers are gonna take that plunge. Which is why Im sticking with PB&J.

*shrugs* I was just throwing it out there. Obviously, nothing of the sort happened, but it never hurts to guess. Hypothesize. Whatever. Do we know which episodes (and how many) Porter is going to be in this season? 'Cause if he's only in like two more, I dunno how well your PB&J is gonna do.