Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Forums

Wednesday 9:00 PM on NBCBetween Seasons

Official Spoilers Thread (all discussion here)

SL3UTH

[21]Apr 23, 2008
    • level: 9
    pinkydog123 wrote:

SPOILER FOR COLD!!!!

OMFG!! IT LOOKS SO GOOD!!!!!!

http://nbcumv.com/listing_detail.nbc/nbc-20080513220000.html
    You rock! Thanks for this! *Cheers*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pinkydog123

[22]Apr 23, 2008
    • level: 14
    SL3UTH wrote:
    pinkydog123 wrote:

SPOILER FOR COLD!!!!

OMFG!! IT LOOKS SO GOOD!!!!!!

http://nbcumv.com/listing_detail.nbc/nbc-20080513220000.html
    You rock! Thanks for this! *Cheers*

you welcome

i still cant believe it

CHESTER TAKING SOMEONE HOSTAGE???? he must have really hit rock bottom, what happened to the whole 'friend' thing??

GOD I CANT WAIT!! HOW IS HE GOING TO ACT? IS HE GOING TO BE THE DESPERATE OLD ROOKIE COP...OMG! WHAT IF HE ENDS UP SHOOTING HIMSELF! OR HE GETS SHOT! AND DIES OMFG THIS GOING TO BE GOOD

CrazyChick111

[26]Apr 23, 2008
    • level: 3
    Any more spoilers for Authority?

SL3UTH

[27]Apr 23, 2008
    • level: 9
    There are six clips on Spoiler TV... But I'm not sure if I can post the link. It's not 'illegally hosted', I don't believe... I dunno. Try there.

pinkydog123

[29]Apr 23, 2008
    SL3UTH wrote:
    There are six clips on Spoiler TV... But I'm not sure if I can post the link. It's not 'illegally hosted', I don't believe... I dunno. Try there.

haha lol, i watched them and the pillow fight with munch was so funny, ^_^ and right when they were getting down to it with RB and el ugh!! they quit, I HAVE TO SEE THIS!!

Mishellie26

[30]Apr 23, 2008
    • level: 8
    IF ANYONE WANTS TO WATCH CLOSET: http://tvcorn.com/play/3375/Closet_Part_1.html

this is part 1 ..you can find part 2 by clicking closet on the left-hand side

phatboi2006

[31]Apr 23, 2008
    At spoilertv they have some clips of Authority and some episode summmaries

Samb2037

[32]Apr 23, 2008
    • level: 10

I thought "Germs" was the Law and Order: CI crossover??? This is the description of the finale...so I don't think this is "Germs" but one of the episode that comes after it...and it could be called "Trade"...I don't have any info on it.

These are the episodes we have left according to Wikipedia:

"Authority"-April 29-guest starring Robin Williams

"Laughs"-May 6-guest starring James Gandolfini

"Germs"-May 13-guest starring Eric Bogosian and Chris North(Law & Order: CI)

"Cold"-May 20 -possibly the Lake goes crazy episode. (lake leaves in this episode)

"Trade"-May27-season finale-guest starring Stephen Collins, Matthew Davis, and Peter Hermann (casey leaves in this episode)

Edited on 04/24/2008 4:52pm
    Edited 3 total times.

pinkydog123

[33]Apr 23, 2008
    ya, thats right ^_^
    Edited on 04/24/2008 4:58pm

phatboi2006

[34]Apr 23, 2008
    http://blog.nbc.com/laworder_svu/production_blog/ Production blog updated today

skydala

[35]Apr 23, 2008
    • level: 10
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    SL3UTH wrote:

haha lol, i watched them and the pillow fight with munch was so funny, ^_^ and right when they were getting down to it with RB and el ugh!! they quit, I HAVE TO SEE THIS!!

I loved the pillow fight scene with Munch too! I totally thought he should be there. And he was laughing! I mean, how often to we get to see that anymore? I can't wait till next week...

phatboi2006

[36]Apr 23, 2008
    HOLD ON. lol the production blog guy said that on Apr 15 they were starting new episodes and havin 5 of them so they were UNDERCOVER - AIRED CLOSET - AIRED AUTHORITY - APR 29 UNKOWN EPISODE - MAY 6 COLD - FINALE - MAY 13 so we can't have all of those episodes listed above.
    Edited on 04/24/2008 4:59pm

pinkydog123

[37]Apr 23, 2008
    skydala wrote:
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    SL3UTH wrote:

I loved the pillow fight scene with Munch too! I totally thought he should be there. And he was laughing! I mean, how often to we get to see that anymore? I can't wait till next week...

ik, but oh my gosh.......the 6th clip when liv has already been 'adultnapped' el was in tears when he was talking to RB, or at least his eyes were watery

SVU_number_1fan

[38]Apr 23, 2008
    • level: 17
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    skydala wrote:
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    SL3UTH wrote:

ik, but oh my gosh.......the 6th clip when liv has already been 'adultnapped' el was in tears when he was talking to RB, or at least his eyes were watery
    omg yea he was about to cry yea and did u c munch in the pillow fight lol

SVU_IsMyGod

[39]Apr 23, 2008
    smawls wrote:
    LMFAO! "cold" is gunna be one hella weird episode! at least now we now why lake is leaving. my "he's gunna transfer out" is completely blown outta the water! he freaking takes a hostage?! dude. im telling ya'll steer clear the water at manhattan svu (and the coffee!)

but it still doesnt say anything about casey. i wanted casey's last ep to be mostly about her (not that this one doesnt sound awesome! but ya know...)

I think she'll still have a part in the episode, they just don't wanna tell us what it is. And I think there are a few possiblities for how she leaves, but I think the most likely is she's gonna break down because she can't handle the cases anymore. I'm starting to think that she might actually be killed, though. I'll be so sad if that happens.

SVU_number_1fan

[40]Apr 23, 2008
    • level: 17
    SVU_IsMyGod wrote:
    smawls wrote:
    LMFAO! "cold" is gunna be one hella weird episode! at least now we now why lake is leaving. my "he's gunna transfer out" is completely blown outta the water! he freaking takes a hostage?! dude. im telling ya'll steer clear the water at manhattan svu (and the coffee!)

but it still doesnt say anything about casey. i wanted casey's last ep to be mostly about her (not that this one doesnt sound awesome! but ya know...)

I think she'll still have a part in the episode, they just don't wanna tell us what it is. And I think there are a few possiblities for how she leaves, but I think the most likely is she's gonna break down because she can't handle the cases anymore. I'm starting to think that she might actually be killed, though. I'll be so sad if that happens.
    so y is lake leaving he took a hostage or something??