Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Forums

Wednesday 9:00 PM on NBCIn Season

Official Spoilers Thread (all discussion here)

SL3UTH

[221]May 2, 2008
    • level: 9
    CrazyChick111 wrote:

smawls wrote:
    CrazyChick111 wrote:
    I'm excited for "trade" because the guy who plays "Eric" on 7th heaven says "nice body" to Olivia and Olivia says "EXUSE ME?" LOL Gonna be HYSTERICAL!!!!
    and he's a pastor on that show which makes the "great body" even funnier!

He says "nice body" so casually too! lol The expression on Olivia's face is like "I cannot believe you just said that to me you SOB!"

Agent Tucker in Closet was a lot like that. Except he said Olivia made up an imaginary 'booty call'. I guess it must be a favorite phrase in SVU.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SL3UTH

[222]May 4, 2008
    I re-watched the promo, and the last line got me. "But the final clue... is fifty stories down." And they show Liv and El looking down from a rooftop over the street. Now I'm curious. Where is everyone? WHERE ARE MY RABID SVU FAN-FRIENDS?!

pinkydog123

[223]May 4, 2008
    • level: 14
    SL3UTH wrote:
    I re-watched the promo, and the last line got me. "But the final clue... is fifty stories down." And they show Liv and El looking down from a rooftop over the street. Now I'm curious. Where is everyone? WHERE ARE MY RABID SVU FAN-FRIENDS?!

well someone obliviously jumped and ya, barely anyone has been on here lately.......

SL3UTH

[224]May 4, 2008
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    SL3UTH wrote:

well someone obliviously jumped and ya, barely anyone has been on here lately.......
    I went over to the USA forums for SVU, and started my own spoilers' thread. (Could you believe it? They didn't have one!) I want some links for the new episodes, but I don't think there's much to spoil right now.

cfenn2010

[225]May 4, 2008
    • level: 6
    SL3UTH wrote:
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    SL3UTH wrote:

I went over to the USA forums for SVU, and started my own spoilers' thread. (Could you believe it? They didn't have one!) I want some links for the new episodes, but I don't think there's much to spoil right now.

*sniffs an expired milk carton* Actually...

SL3UTH

[226]May 4, 2008
    cfenn2010 wrote:
    SL3UTH wrote:
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    SL3UTH wrote:

*sniffs an expired milk carton* Actually...
    Haha. OT - I got the first season of Burn Notice off iTunes... Love it.

Samb2037

[227]May 4, 2008
    • level: 10
    anyone know if Casey and Lake are leaving in the same episode??? and is "Trade" the last episode before the finale? ...so that would make "Cold" the finale? and "Trade" is the episode with Stephen Collins....so that makes "Cold" the Law & Order:CI crossover right?? and isn't Trevor Langan supposed to make an appearance in the finale?

Daisy_D

[228]May 4, 2008
    • level: 5
    Samb2037 wrote:
    anyone know if Casey and Lake are leaving in the same episode??? and is "Trade" the last episode before the finale? ...so that would make "Cold" the finale? and "Trade" is the episode with Stephen Collins....so that makes "Cold" the Law & Order:CI crossover right?? and isn't Trevor Langan supposed to make an appearance in the finale?

I haven't seen anything indicating that one of them will be goint in this up-coming ep, so i'm guestimating that it'll be a double whammie exit in the final ep. They'll proablly promote that epsomething wrotten.

*light bulb goes off in head*
    I'm wondering if the appearence of the guys from criminal intent will have some connection on Lakes impending hostage taking? That seems like more than a possibility.

SVU_IsMyGod

[229]May 4, 2008
    • level: 8
    Daisy_D wrote:
    Samb2037 wrote:

I haven't seen anything indicating that one of them will be goint in this up-coming ep, so i'm guestimating that it'll be a double whammie exit in the final ep. They'll proablly promote that epsomething wrotten.

*light bulb goes off in head*
    I'm wondering if the appearence of the guys from criminal intent will have some connection on Lakes impending hostage taking? That seems like more than a possibility.

There's another eppy in there somewhere called 'germs' that's the CI crossover. At least that's what I've heard, I'm not 100% sure. But they wouldn't do a crossover and have to characters leave all in one eppy, that's WAY too much stuff goin on.

iHeartThisShow

[230]May 4, 2008

I don't know if something like this was mentioned in the other pages because I didn't read them but...

We know Casey is leaving

We know Lake is leaving

We know Lake takes someone hostage after a case he is working goes wrong

We know Casey has history with an ex having a mental illness

So...this is my theory

Lake does indeed go off...I say he ends up taking Casey hostage, she realizes she can't save him (like she tried to in Blinded) so she leaves or ends up shooting/killing Lake?

*assuming they leave in the same ep*

SVU_number_1fan

[231]May 4, 2008
    • level: 17
    iHeartThisShow wrote:

I don't know if something like this was mentioned in the other pages because I didn't read them but...

We know Casey is leaving

We know Lake is leaving

So...this is my theory

Lake does indeed go off...I say he ends up taking Casey hostage, she realizes she can't save him (like she tried to in Blinded) so she leaves or ends up shooting/killing Lake?

no i he takes a lady that he knew form the case like a wittnes or soemthign hostage

iHeartThisShow

[232]May 4, 2008
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    iHeartThisShow wrote:

We know Casey is leaving

We know Lake is leaving

So...this is my theory

no i he takes a lady that he knew form the case like a wittnes or soemthign hostage

oh..okay, but i still think Casey will have a huge role in this epi....mental illness, it has Casey written all over it (besides Lake)

SVU_number_1fan

[233]May 4, 2008
    iHeartThisShow wrote:
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    iHeartThisShow wrote:

We know Casey is leaving

We know Lake is leaving

So...this is my theory

oh..okay, but i still think Casey will have a huge role in this epi....mental illness, it has Casey written all over it (besides Lake)

yea cuz of her ex fiencea

pinkydog123

[234]May 4, 2008
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    iHeartThisShow wrote:
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    iHeartThisShow wrote:

We know Casey is leaving

We know Lake is leaving

So...this is my theory

yea cuz of her ex fiencea

god! casey shoots lake?! sounds like an interesting theory

mariska143

[235]May 5, 2008
    • level: 16
    Or... Lake is actually schizophrenic and they've been secretly dating and he takes this woman hostage and she realizes a part of him she never saw before and he gets shot and put in an institution and she realizes she can't handle it anymore? (Say it all in one breath.)

pinkydog123

[236]May 5, 2008
    mariska143 wrote:
    Or... Lake is actually schizophrenic and they've been secretly dating and he takes this woman hostage and she realizes a part of him she never saw before and he gets shot and put in an institution and she realizes she can't handle it anymore? (Say it all in one breath.)

ya they already gave liv a boyfriend who came out of no where, why not lake?

Samb2037

[237]May 5, 2008
    • level: 10
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    mariska143 wrote:

so we're going with the theory that Lake cracks and takes this woman hostage and then it comes out that he and casey have been secretly dating? What about this scenario....What if this woman he takes hostage has something on him...or maybe she lied on the stand to help him put this perp away because he knew the guy did it but couldn't prove it...and now they're reopening the case and he's afraid that she might rat him out? And maybe when they finally catch him and stop Lake and it's all over Casey decides that she can't watch another friend go down because of the Job. so she leaves. I mean who is she really friends with outside of work??

pinkydog123

[238]May 5, 2008
    Samb2037 wrote:
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    mariska143 wrote:

so we're going with the theory that Lake cracks and takes this woman hostage and then it comes out that he and casey have been secretly dating? What about this scenario....What if this woman he takes hostage has something on him...or maybe she lied on the stand to help him put this perp away because he knew the guy did it but couldn't prove it...and now they're reopening the case and he's afraid that she might rat him out? And maybe when they finally catch him and stop Lake and it's all over Casey decides that she can't watch another friend go down because of the Job. so she leaves. I mean who is she really friends with outside of work??

who DOES have friends outside of work?? we know fin has connections, but thats about it...

smawls

[239]May 5, 2008
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    who DOES have friends outside of work?? we know fin has connections, but thats about it...
    and fin only has connections because of his other work in narcotics. lol.

i really dont know how this is all going to go down. it bugs me. i would really like to know how/why casey is going to leave. i hope they send her out with dignity, though. she at least deserves that!

pinkydog123

[240]May 5, 2008
    smawls wrote:
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    and fin only has connections because of his other work in narcotics. lol.

i really dont know how this is all going to go down. it bugs me. i would really like to know how/why casey is going to leave. i hope they send her out with dignity, though. she at least deserves that!

ya, i hope they just dont come up with an idea out of the blue that is COMPLETELY far fetched