Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Forums

Wednesday 9:00 PM on NBCIn Season

Official Spoilers Thread (all discussion here)

fransmith05

[40]Apr 23, 2008
    • level: 11
    Yeah... the first list doesn't match up becasue we were only suppost to have 5 episodes after the strike, not 7. I'm guessing some of those episodes will be airing next season. And that "unknown" episode shoud be Trade.
    Edited on 04/24/2008 5:01pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SVU_number_1fan

[43]Apr 23, 2008
    • level: 17
    pinkydog123 wrote:

SPOILER FOR COLD!!!!

OMFG!! IT LOOKS SO GOOD!!!!!!

http://nbcumv.com/listing_detail.nbc/nbc-20080513220000.html
    o wow thank u wow lake going crazy?? thta is so out of his charter!?!!? but he was in MMA wow i hope he is ok but yea u no he is going to be gone duh!! HEYYYY mayb dective Green willl come to svu after leving L&O that would b tight

SL3UTH

[45]Apr 23, 2008
    • level: 9
    Considering 'the mothership' has been on for 18 years (I have the right number of years now!), I think we're in good shape. SVU is more popular than any other branch of L&O, right?
    Edited on 04/24/2008 5:08pm

Lei_K

[47]Apr 23, 2008
    • level: 11
    Hey guys, whats this I heard about Casey leaving the show? I hope this isn't true...

smawls

[48]Apr 23, 2008
    Lei_K wrote:
    Hey guys, whats this I heard about Casey leaving the show? I hope this isn't true...
    its true. there is some threads on it. it sucks.

and hey question about the vids. in the one where they are having the pillow fight, right towards the end after casey says if hundreds of idiots want to have a pillow fight, let em. does someone get whacked with a pillow? i can hear a whack sound and then i see munch smile and laugh. (internet is slow at school so the vid is a little choppy)

SL3UTH

[49]Apr 23, 2008

smawls wrote:
    Lei_K wrote:
    its true. there is some threads on it. it sucks. and hey question about the vids. in the one where they are having the pillow fight, right towards the end after casey says if hundreds of idiots want to have a pillow fight, let em. does someone get whacked with a pillow? i can hear a whack sound and then i see munch smile and laugh. (internet is slow at school so the vid is a little choppy)
    John Munch hits someone with a pillow, and it is him laughing. Which makes it even more funny. He's one of the 'hundred of idiots' Casey is referring to.

ETA: The person who gets whacked isn't recognizable.

Edited on 04/23/2008 4:51pm

skydala

[50]Apr 23, 2008
    • level: 10
    Yeah, I had also heard that there were only going to be 5 more episodes, but IMDB still has them slated to have episodes all the way up through 9.22 (which would be "Authority" plus 5 more episodes.) Not to say that IMDB is always correct on everything... But maybe they're filming faster than they expected to?? Because I have heard about some of the guest actors that were listed being on this season. So... Who knows? I guess we'll just have to wait and find out! The more the merrier in my opinion...
    Edited on 04/24/2008 5:09pm

pinkydog123

[52]Apr 23, 2008
    • level: 14
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    pinkydog123 wrote:

SPOILER FOR COLD!!!!

o wow thank u wow lake going crazy?? thta is so out of his charter!?!!? but he was in MMA wow i hope he is ok but yea u no he is going to be gone duh!! HEYYYY mayb dective Green willl come to svu after leving L&O that would b tight

ya, i know!!! lake taking someone hostage?? OMG! i CANNOT picture him doing that, hes too much of a brown noser but gosh, he must have really hit rock bottom, i dont know but i have the feeling that hes going to get shot or he shoots himself, sorry lake but i the second would make a lot better ep

SVU_number_1fan

[53]Apr 23, 2008
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    pinkydog123 wrote:

SPOILER FOR COLD!!!!

ya, i know!!! lake taking someone hostage?? OMG! i CANNOT picture him doing that, hes too much of a brown noser but gosh, he must have really hit rock bottom, i dont know but i have the feeling that hes going to get shot or he shoots himself, sorry lake but i the second would make a lot better ep
    yea i agree wit u but i think that green would make it in svu he was there b4 in season one i think he would do ok

pinkydog123

[54]Apr 23, 2008
    • level: 14
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    pinkydog123 wrote:

SPOILER FOR COLD!!!!

yea i agree wit u but i think that green would make it in svu he was there b4 in season one i think he would do ok

oh ya!! thanks for reminding me! ^_^ well i have it signed on recording but ya, i was going to watch that tonight ive only seen a little L&O eps mostly the crossovers but i like green, so thats why i was watching it, it looks good ^_^

phatboi2006

[55]Apr 23, 2008
    • level: 8
    k UPDATING

UNDERCOVER
    CLOSET
    AUTHORITY
    TRADE COLD

SVU_number_1fan

[56]Apr 23, 2008
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    pinkydog123 wrote:

SPOILER FOR COLD!!!!

oh ya!! thanks for reminding me! ^_^ well i have it signed on recording but ya, i was going to watch that tonight ive only seen a little L&O eps mostly the crossovers but i like green, so thats why i was watching it, it looks good ^_^
    yea i no i think i might watch it 2 jus bcuz jesse L Martin is a great actor and he was on svu!! and its so funny wat i jsu noticed is that Abigail Breslins(little miss sunshine) was on svu the epsiode brightlight!!!

SL3UTH

[57]Apr 23, 2008
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    pinkydog123 wrote:

SPOILER FOR COLD!!!!

yea i no i think i might watch it 2 jus bcuz jesse L Martin is a great actor and he was on svu!! and its so funny wat i jsu noticed is that Abigail Breslins(little miss sunshine) was on svu the epsiode brightlight!!!
    You mean Birthright.

SVU_number_1fan

[58]Apr 23, 2008
    SL3UTH wrote:
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    pinkydog123 wrote:

SPOILER FOR COLD!!!!

You mean Birthright.
    THANK U!!

smawls

[59]Apr 23, 2008
    SL3UTH wrote:

smawls wrote:
    and hey question about the vids. in the one where they are having the pillow fight, right towards the end after casey says if hundreds of idiots want to have a pillow fight, let em. does someone get whacked with a pillow? i can hear a whack sound and then i see munch smile and laugh. (internet is slow at school so the vid is a little choppy)
    John Munch hits someone with a pillow, and it is him laughing. Which makes it even more funny. He's one of the 'hundred of idiots' Casey is referring to.

HAHA! that's awesome! i could see munch laugh, then liv smirks at him, i was like "what just happened?" lol. thanks munch rocks!

SVU_number_1fan

[60]Apr 23, 2008
    smawls wrote:
    SL3UTH wrote:

smawls wrote:

HAHA! that's awesome! i could see munch laugh, then liv smirks at him, i was like "what just happened?" lol. thanks munch rocks!
    i no me2 that is so much though he woudl so do that ddi they c mucn or not when they passed by hi,?? it looks like they did not lol it was a very funny scene much is so crazy