Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Forums

Wednesday 9:00 PM on NBCBetween Seasons

Official Spoilers Thread (all discussion here)

pinkydog123

[61]Apr 23, 2008
    • level: 14
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    smawls wrote:
    SL3UTH wrote:

smawls wrote:
    and hey question about the vids. in the one where they are having the pillow fight, right towards the end after casey says if hundreds of idiots want to have a pillow fight, let em. does someone get whacked with a pillow? i can hear a whack sound and then i see munch smile and laugh. (internet is slow at school so the vid is a little choppy)
    John Munch hits someone with a pillow, and it is him laughing. Which makes it even more funny. He's one of the 'hundred of idiots' Casey is referring to.

ETA: The person who gets whacked isn't recognizable.

HAHA! that's awesome! i could see munch laugh, then liv smirks at him, i was like "what just happened?" lol. thanks munch rocks!
    i no me2 that is so much though he woudl so do that ddi they c mucn or not when they passed by hi,?? it looks like they did not lol it was a very funny scene much is so crazy

me too ^_^ i dont know, they have seen to have made a turn like in 'closet' all the old dialog was back, this last season, they just seemed to throw words in there and they just didnt care if thats what their characters were to say, im glad theyre KIND OF keeping munch in, typical munch

oh and by the way svunumber1fan i mssged you back ^_^
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SVU_number_1fan

[62]Apr 23, 2008
    • level: 17
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    smawls wrote:
    SL3UTH wrote:

smawls wrote:
    and hey question about the vids. in the one where they are having the pillow fight, right towards the end after casey says if hundreds of idiots want to have a pillow fight, let em. does someone get whacked with a pillow? i can hear a whack sound and then i see munch smile and laugh. (internet is slow at school so the vid is a little choppy)
    John Munch hits someone with a pillow, and it is him laughing. Which makes it even more funny. He's one of the 'hundred of idiots' Casey is referring to.

HAHA! that's awesome! i could see munch laugh, then liv smirks at him, i was like "what just happened?" lol. thanks munch rocks!
    i no me2 that is so much though he woudl so do that ddi they c mucn or not when they passed by hi,?? it looks like they did not lol it was a very funny scene much is so crazy

me too ^_^ i dont know, they have seen to have made a turn like in 'closet' all the old dialog was back, this last season, they just seemed to throw words in there and they just didnt care if thats what their characters were to say, im glad theyre KIND OF keeping munch in, typical munch

o yea i got it tanks yea munch i am glad 2 c more of him i miss his crazy antics

Mabelyn1

[63]Apr 23, 2008
    • level: 20
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    smawls wrote:
    SL3UTH wrote:

smawls wrote:

o yea i got it tanks yea munch i am glad 2 c more of him i miss his crazy antics

I wanted munch to hit liv and then the whole SVU gang join in and have a pillow fight

SVU_number_1fan

[64]Apr 23, 2008
    Mabelyn1 wrote:
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    smawls wrote:
    SL3UTH wrote:

smawls wrote:

I wanted munch to hit liv and then the whole SVU gang join in and have a pillow fight
    ahahah that would b pretty funny lol

pinkydog123

[65]Apr 24, 2008
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    Mabelyn1 wrote:
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    smawls wrote:
    SL3UTH wrote:

smawls wrote:

oh i would luv that ^_^ but you know liv and el wouldnt do that, i can honsetly say that i cant see them laughing and smiling, they havent done that since season 1 (laughing)

Samb2037

[66]Apr 24, 2008
    • level: 10
    In one of the spoiler videos from spoilerTV Liv's in a small closet or storage unit and there's something around her neck...what is that? I thought it was a bomb at first but then I watched the video again and it looks like she's talking into it like a microphone and Elliot can obviously hear her...so why, if it's not a bomb, is Liv telling Elliot "Just do what he says Elliot"?? is it possible to have a bomb with a microphone?? Apparently in this episode RW is VERY tech savvy.
    Edited on 04/24/2008 10:01am

pinkydog123

[67]Apr 24, 2008
    Samb2037 wrote:
    In one of the spoiler videos from spoilerTV Liv's in a small closet or storage unit and there's something around her neck...what is that? I thought it was a bomb at first but then I watched the video again and it looks like she's talking into it like a microphone and Elliot can obviously hear her...so why, if it's not a bomb, is Liv telling Elliot "Just do what he says Elliot"?? is it possible to have a bomb with a microphone?? Apparently in this episode RW is VERY tech savvy.

well you can see in the promo liv is sitting in front of the microphone, and than in the 7th spoiler vid RW is sitting in front of it, so i dont know, this does sound like something in SAW

if liv is telling el just to do what he says.......what is RW going to have him do???! I HAVE TO SEE THIS!!

SVU_number_1fan

[68]Apr 24, 2008
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    Samb2037 wrote:

well you can see in the promo liv is sitting in front of the microphone, and than in the 7th spoiler vid RW is sitting in front of it, so i dont know, this does sound like something in SAW

if liv is telling el just to do what he says.......what is RW going to have him do???! I HAVE TO SEE THIS!!
    omg i no it is going to b so saw liek that would b tight the lil tape recorder "hello dective Stabler what would you do to save the life of your partner"

SVU_number_1fan

[69]Apr 24, 2008
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    Mabelyn1 wrote:
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    smawls wrote:
    SL3UTH wrote:

smawls wrote:

oh i would luv that ^_^ but you know liv and el wouldnt do that, i can honsetly say that i cant see them laughing and smiling, they havent done that since season 1 (laughing)
    well yea they do wok at svu and el has been going thre some things and so has liv wit a bro and all but i think they need a good laugh!!!

smawls

[70]Apr 24, 2008
    the only time Liv really laughed was when she was with simon (in Philadelphia?). it took em 8 seasons for her to laugh like that once, i expect it'll take just as long for her to laugh like that again since the writers are so hell-bent on torturing Liv. haha

ITPROF4U

[71]Apr 24, 2008
    • level: 12

Not to read too much into the whole Authority situation, but...Is it not interesting, William's character wants Elliot to "feel his pain". RW's character had something happen with his wife (based on clips)...so why take Elliot's work partner hostage? Why not a family member? Somehow he must know or "see" the connection between Elliot and Olivia. For all he knows they could be temporary partners or new partners or even hate each others guts, so how would he know the lengths Elliot would go to protect/save his partner? It would be a very common thought that a police officer would protect any person, no matter of relationship, but if you really wanted to inflict pain, you would choose the closest relationship to that person. I wonder if it was something he planned to do (to take Olivia) or if it was just something that happened "in the moment". I guess that would make the difference.

CrazyChick111

[72]Apr 24, 2008
    • level: 3
    ITPROF4U wrote:

Not to read too much into the whole Authority situation, but...Is it not interesting, William's character wants Elliot to "feel his pain". RW's character had something happen with his wife (based on clips)...so why take Elliot's work partner hostage? Why not a family member? Somehow he must know or "see" the connection between Elliot and Olivia. For all he knows they could be temporary partners or new partners or even hate each others guts, so how would he know the lengths Elliot would go to protect/save his partner? It would be a very common thought that a police officer would protect any person, no matter of relationship, but if you really wanted to inflict pain, you would choose the closest relationship to that person. I wonder if it was something he planned to do (to take Olivia) or if it was just something that happened "in the moment". I guess that would make the difference.

Good point! Well maybe it was an "in the moment" thing or maybe he didn't know Elliot has an estranged wife and children or if he did where to find them.

SVU_number_1fan

[73]Apr 24, 2008
    CrazyChick111 wrote:
    ITPROF4U wrote:

Good point! Well maybe it was an "in the moment" thing or maybe he didn't know Elliot has an estranged wife and children or if he did where to find them.

ahah if u read my thing on the rovbin williams thread i sai the same thing like mayb he takes kathy or something but i think that he wants el to feel the pain like he said in the clip and el said u mean the pain of loosing ur fam and all that but idk if RW will belive him but i jus cant wait 4 this eppy

pinkydog123

[74]Apr 24, 2008
    smawls wrote:
    the only time Liv really laughed was when she was with simon (in Philadelphia?). it took em 8 seasons for her to laugh like that once, i expect it'll take just as long for her to laugh like that again since the writers are so hell-bent on torturing Liv. haha

ya, basically ^_^

SVU_IsMyGod

[75]Apr 24, 2008
    • level: 8
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    smawls wrote:

ya, basically ^_^

And that's the biggest reason I don't want to see her with El. I think she needs someone who is a lot more fun, who can really make her laugh, and I just don't think El can do that for her. *runs from angry shippers*

SVU_number_1fan

[76]Apr 24, 2008
    SVU_IsMyGod wrote:
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    smawls wrote:

ya, basically ^_^

And that's the biggest reason I don't want to see her with El. I think she needs someone who is a lot more fun, who can really make her laugh, and I just don't think El can do that for her. *runs from angry shippers*
    ahah i agree i am not a shipper tither i thnink she needs someone she connets wit on an emotion leve yea and i dont think its RW lol

SL3UTH

[77]Apr 24, 2008
    • level: 9
    ITPROF4U wrote:

I'm an E/O shipper, and the bubbly side of me would insist that RW took Olivia because he saw something there that he wanted to destroy, or something he was jealous of - a working relationship, where two people are in control (they have power, authority). But the more rational (and pessimistic) side of me would say that RW went for the 'easiest' person, meaning the one he KNOWS would hurt Elliot, the one he knows he spends time with. RW would basically have to stalk/do research to find Elliot's wife and children, something a 'desperate man' wouldn't do.

SVU_number_1fan

[78]Apr 24, 2008
    SL3UTH wrote:
    ITPROF4U wrote:

I'm an E/O shipper, and the bubbly side of me would insist that RW took Olivia because he saw something there that he wanted to destroy, or something he was jealous of - a working relationship, where two people are in control (they have power, authority). But the more rational (and pessimistic) side of me would say that RW went for the 'easiest' person, meaning the one he KNOWS would hurt Elliot, the one he knows he spends time with. RW would basically have to stalk/do research to find Elliot's wife and children, something a 'desperate man' wouldn't do.
    yea or he could jus look at els file like that janics lady did go to his house like i said b4!!! in the rw thread

SVU_IsMyGod

[79]Apr 24, 2008
    • level: 8
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    SL3UTH wrote:
    ITPROF4U wrote:

yea or he could jus look at els file like that janics lady did go to his house like i said b4!!! in the rw thread

I think he took her because he knew she was a cop because they already interrogated him. He wanted to challenge authority, and what better way to make a point than to kidnap a detective? It would have a much bigger impact than kidnapping a 'regular person', and he probably thinks it'll reinforce his opinion that cops care more about their own than regular citizens. just guessing here

SVU_number_1fan

[80]Apr 24, 2008
    SVU_IsMyGod wrote:
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    SL3UTH wrote:
    ITPROF4U wrote:

I think he took her because he knew she was a cop because they already interrogated him. He wanted to challenge authority, and what better way to make a point than to kidnap a detective? It would have a much bigger impact than kidnapping a 'regular person', and he probably thinks it'll reinforce his opinion that cops care more about their own than regular citizens. just guessing here
    yea that makes sence he wanst to get in there head like jigsaw