Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Forums

Wednesday 9:00 PM on NBCIn Season

Official Spoilers Thread (all discussion here)

skydala

[121]Apr 26, 2008
    • level: 10
    jenbob67 wrote:
    It's on the NBC website in the video section www.nbc.com/Law_&_Order:_Special_Victims_Unit/video
    Oooh! Danke.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SL3UTH

[122]Apr 27, 2008
    • level: 9

After seeing that, I smiled.

They still kept the same RW we all know and love.

RW: "I want to represent myself."
    Novak: "Mr. (Forgot His Name) wants to add lawyer to his repertoire of impersonations."
    Judge: "He's allowed to." (Or something like that.)
    RW: "Merci."

He's still a comedian at heart.

SVU_IsMyGod

[123]Apr 27, 2008
    • level: 8
    SL3UTH wrote:

Novak: "Mr. (Forgot His Name) wants to add lawyer to his repertoire of impersonations."

Yeah, I think he's gonna have some pretty funny lines. I saw that sheep again and I saw Elliot's face this time, it's hilarious.

SL3UTH

[124]Apr 27, 2008
    SVU_IsMyGod wrote:
    SL3UTH wrote:

Yeah, I think he's gonna have some pretty funny lines. I saw that sheep again and I saw Elliot's face this time, it's hilarious.
    So he's a comical manipulator? Or a killer? All I know is that he controlled someone over the phone.

SVU_number_1fan

[125]Apr 27, 2008
    • level: 17
    SL3UTH wrote:
    SVU_IsMyGod wrote:
    SL3UTH wrote:

So he's a comical manipulator? Or a killer? All I know is that he controlled someone over the phone.
    yea he is one of thoses guys who can maniplute u to do wat ever u want like in savlagie where that guy tried to attack liv

SL3UTH

[126]Apr 27, 2008
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    SL3UTH wrote:
    SVU_IsMyGod wrote:
    SL3UTH wrote:

yea he is one of thoses guys who can maniplute u to do wat ever u want like in savlagie where that guy tried to attack liv
    You mean in "Svengali"?

pinkydog123

[127]Apr 27, 2008
    • level: 14
    liv being adultnapped looks pretty promising, when on promos or previews, when they hardly ever show something on whats gonna happen thats when it ends up to be a really big part in the ep.

SVU_IsMyGod

[128]Apr 27, 2008
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    liv being adultnapped looks pretty promising, when on promos or previews, when they hardly ever show something on whats gonna happen thats when it ends up to be a really big part in the ep.

Or they show something that looks like "OMFG SWEET" and it ends up being like 5 minutes of the show.

pinkydog123

[129]Apr 27, 2008
    SVU_IsMyGod wrote:
    pinkydog123 wrote:

Or they show something that looks like "OMFG SWEET" and it ends up being like 5 minutes of the show.

ya, exactly!

jenbob67

[130]Apr 27, 2008
    That is so true. Especially since this episode is supposedly Casey-centric. I bet Liv will be kidnapped for about 1 minute and it will all be rather underwhelming.

SL3UTH

[131]Apr 27, 2008
    jenbob67 wrote:
    That is so true. Especially since this episode is supposedly Casey-centric. I bet Liv will be kidnapped for about 1 minute and it will all be rather underwhelming.
    As long as they mention and show the whole reaction to the kidnapping, I'm fine. Casey-centric? Good for her, she deserves it.

SVU_IsMyGod

[132]Apr 27, 2008
    SL3UTH wrote:
    jenbob67 wrote:
    As long as they mention and show the whole reaction to the kidnapping, I'm fine. Casey-centric? Good for her, she deserves it.

I really don't think this is the Casey centric episode

pinkydog123

[133]Apr 27, 2008
    SVU_IsMyGod wrote:
    SL3UTH wrote:
    jenbob67 wrote:

ik shes leaving and everything, but why would it be? i really dont want them to string something out of the blue JUST cuz shes leaving, i hoping liv will be gone like 1/2 of the ep, even though i like liv being in the show.

Daisy_D

[134]Apr 27, 2008
    • level: 5
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    SVU_IsMyGod wrote:
    SL3UTH wrote:
    jenbob67 wrote:

ik shes leaving and everything, but why would it be? i really dont want them to string something out of the blue JUST cuz shes leaving, i hoping liv will be gone like 1/2 of the ep, even though i like liv being in the show.

hmmmmmm. Maybe she could be taken at the begining of the episode and it just takes them a while to notic that she's gone? The whole Robin Williams video think could just be a way of asking the detective "you missing something?". The rest of the cast can be free to chine in her absence. A little out there ?

pinkydog123

[135]Apr 27, 2008
    Daisy_D wrote:
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    SVU_IsMyGod wrote:
    SL3UTH wrote:
    jenbob67 wrote:

hmmmmmm. Maybe she could be taken at the begining of the episode and it just takes them a while to notic that she's gone? The whole Robin Williams video think could just be a way of asking the detective "you missing something?". The rest of the cast can be free to chine in her absence. A little out there ?

idk, this ep could be really bad, or really good, they just decided to not show us alot in the promo or theres really nothing exciting to show,

littleditylum

[136]Apr 27, 2008
    so i hope liv is kidnapped in the beginning, it would be a lot better. (well not like the very beginning, but like 20 minutes through). they never spend enough time on that kind of stuff.... like the car accident in paternity happened in the last 10 minutes and same with the almost rape in undercover. they need the whole team looking for her for a while

smawls

[137]Apr 27, 2008
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    they just decided to not show us alot in the promo or theres really nothing exciting to show,
    after my stepmom saw it she goes "i think its gunna be a slow episode." haha.

SL3UTH

[138]Apr 27, 2008
    smawls wrote:
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    they just decided to not show us alot in the promo or theres really nothing exciting to show,
    It may be. But I'm still excited; even if there's only a hint of suspense with Olivia and RW.

SVU_number_1fan

[139]Apr 27, 2008
    smawls wrote:
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    haahah thats funny yea but it will b good i hope so!!

vaulfy

[140]Apr 27, 2008
    • level: 29
    SVU_IsMyGod wrote:
    SL3UTH wrote:
    jenbob67 wrote:

on diane's blog she says this one and the next one are pretty novak heavy eps... im supa glad that nexts week one is but this one seems like it could have such fault potential