Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Forums

Wednesday 9:00 PM on NBCBetween Seasons

Official Spoilers Thread (all discussion here)

SL3UTH

[141]Apr 27, 2008
    • level: 9
    vaulfy wrote:
    SVU_IsMyGod wrote:
    SL3UTH wrote:
    jenbob67 wrote:
    That is so true. Especially since this episode is supposedly Casey-centric. I bet Liv will be kidnapped for about 1 minute and it will all be rather underwhelming.
    As long as they mention and show the whole reaction to the kidnapping, I'm fine. Casey-centric? Good for her, she deserves it.

I really don't think this is the Casey centric episode

on diane's blog she says this one and the next one are pretty novak heavy eps... im supa glad that nexts week one is but this one seems like it could have such fault potential
    She has a blog? Oooh. Any chance of leading me in the right direction?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pinkydog123

[142]Apr 27, 2008
    • level: 14
    SL3UTH wrote:
    smawls wrote:
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    they just decided to not show us alot in the promo or theres really nothing exciting to show,
    after my stepmom saw it she goes "i think its gunna be a slow episode." haha.
    It may be. But I'm still excited; even if there's only a hint of suspense with Olivia and RW.

ya, me too, i hope they dont blow it, i hate it when the story and plot line are awesome and than it turns out to be a bust.

SVU_number_1fan

[143]Apr 27, 2008
    • level: 17
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    SL3UTH wrote:
    smawls wrote:
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    they just decided to not show us alot in the promo or theres really nothing exciting to show,
    after my stepmom saw it she goes "i think its gunna be a slow episode." haha.
    It may be. But I'm still excited; even if there's only a hint of suspense with Olivia and RW.

ya, me too, i hope they dont blow it, i hate it when the story and plot line are awesome and than it turns out to be a bust.
    i no i hate when that happens i am like wtf that was the wohole show??

vaulfy

[144]Apr 28, 2008
    • level: 29
    here ya guys go...http://www.dianeneal.com/DianeNeal.com/Blog/Blog.html

Mabelyn1

[145]Apr 28, 2008
    • level: 20
    Who the F*CK is RW. I cant figure out who he is.

smawls

[146]Apr 28, 2008
    Mabelyn1 wrote:
    Who the F*CK is RW. I cant figure out who he is.
    LMFAO! RW= Robin Williams

Mabelyn1

[147]Apr 28, 2008
    • level: 20
    OMG OMG ANd people want the to hook up or something ewwwww
    I ship Porter and Benson but i like the idea of e/o

smawls

[148]Apr 28, 2008
    Mabelyn1 wrote:
    whoa. what are you talking about? no one wants them to get together. lol. are you referring to sl3uths "hint of suspense between olivia and RW?" cuz that just means she wants to see some drama/excitement/suspense. something suspenseful, like the whole maybe there's a bomb around her neck theory...

pinkydog123

[149]Apr 28, 2008
    smawls wrote:
    Mabelyn1 wrote:
    whoa. what are you talking about? no one wants them to get together. lol. are you referring to sl3uths "hint of suspense between olivia and RW?" cuz that just means she wants to see some drama/excitement/suspense. something suspenseful, like the whole maybe there's a bomb around her neck theory...

what are you talking about??? lol RW adultnapps liv, thats under the suspense ewww gross, thats worse than dating someone as old as bill

skydala

[150]Apr 28, 2008
    • level: 10
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    what are you talking about??? lol RW adultnapps liv, thats under the suspense ewww gross, thats worse than dating someone as old as bill
    Hey, don't knock dating "old" guys. It's a lot better than dating someone your age who is completely immature. I should know, I'm married to an "old" guy. Anyway... Anyone heard of any new spoilers for the upcoming episodes? I can't wait till tomorrow night!

elliv920

[151]Apr 28, 2008
    • level: 12
    skydala wrote:
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    Hey, don't knock dating "old" guys. It's a lot better than dating someone your age who is completely immature. I should know, I'm married to an "old" guy. Anyway... Anyone heard of any new spoilers for the upcoming episodes? I can't wait till tomorrow night!

haha i dnt mind old guys =]]
    but not robin and olivia *shudders* btw wat is the age diff between u and ur hubby...just wondering lol =]]

im so excited

SL3UTH

[152]Apr 28, 2008
    • level: 9
    Mabelyn1 wrote:
    Where did that come from? Please refer to smawls explanation. Who knew that she knew me so well.

skydala

[153]Apr 28, 2008
    • level: 10

elliv920 wrote:
    skydala wrote:
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    haha i dnt mind old guys =]] but not robin and olivia *shudders* btw wat is the age diff between u and ur hubby...just wondering lol =]] im so excited
    Nope, I don't mind! 31 years, 8 months, 5 days. I don't know how many hours and minutes. The difference is more years than I am old...

Edited on 04/28/2008 1:31pm

pinkydog123

[154]Apr 28, 2008
    skydala wrote:

elliv920 wrote:
    skydala wrote:
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    haha i dnt mind old guys =]] but not robin and olivia *shudders* btw wat is the age diff between u and ur hubby...just wondering lol =]] im so excited
    Nope, I don't mind! 31 years, 8 months, 5 days. I don't know how many hours and minutes. The difference is more years than I am old...

well i want a guy older than me like 2-3 yrs.

pinkydog123

[155]Apr 28, 2008

'Law' and birthday cake Christopher Meloni reflects on catching pervs for 200 episodes By Jay Bobbin / Zap2it | Sunday, April 27, 2008 http://www.bostonherald.com

| Television News Few series reach a 200th episode, especially these days. The cast and crew of "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" have much to celebrate. Executive producer Dick Wolf's NBC drama reaches that milestone Tuesday (at 10 p.m. on WHDH, Ch. 7).

Guest star Robin Williams plays a prankster who poses as a police detective when making a phone call. The man on the other end - later arrested for molestation - claims he was following the instructions of the persuasive "detective," posing yet another unusual case for longtime New York police partners Elliot Stabler (Christopher Meloni) and Olivia Benson (Emmy winner Mariska Hargitay). "It's awesome," Meloni said of making episode 200. "When we got to 100, it really hit me. I was a guest star on 'NYPD Blue' when they hit theirs and I remember thinking, 'Man, I can't believe that.' Now, 200 is almost surreal. It's rarefied air. I had somebody look up the number of network shows that have reached (such) milestones and it's pretty darned few." Meloni said working with Williams was "an ultimate acting moment for me. He's iconic. He's proven himself in a variety of venues from stand-up comedy to film, and I'm a fan, so it's pretty cool. (The episode) is a cat-and-mouse game that leaves a question mark as to who won and who was right or wrong." Also shown frequently in USA Network repeats, "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" skillfully balances the professional and the personal for Benson and Stabler. The unmarried Benson now wants to be a mom and Stabler may be the last to question her maternal instincts - especially since she helped deliver his youngest child, Elliot Jr., after a car accident involving his wife. "We actually screen-tested together," Meloni said of Hargitay. "She and I were just cutting up left and right, so I knew our senses of humor jived. She 'got it' much sooner than I did. She was saying, 'They really love our chemistry,' and I was like, 'Yeah, OK, whatever.' It's taken me quite a few years to catch on to that." "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" has given Stabler many challenges, from facing an on-the-job brutality charge to being temporarily blinded. Nominated for an Emmy for the show in 2006, Meloni knows he's had a lot to play with. "Look, I've been extremely blessed. People have seen me in threatening roles (notably in the movie 'Bound' and the HBO series 'Oz') and now I play this flawed guy who's still a heroic figure. I get to skate all over the sphere." If anything proves "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" is still getting the job done after 200 episodes, Meloni finds it in reactions from actual New York police officers. "It's the highest compliment you can be paid," he said of positive comments from that sector. "It's always a begrudging, 'You play that cop? Hey, you're not bad.' "

Article URL: http://www.bostonherald.com/entertainment/...ticleid=1089877

SVU_IsMyGod

[156]Apr 28, 2008
    • level: 8
    My boyfriend is two years older than me. Everyone thinks it's a big deal cause we're so young, but we're both in highschool, we both hang with the same people, it's just because we're so young that everyone thinks it's a big deal

smawls

[157]Apr 28, 2008
    (The episode) is a cat-and-mouse game that leaves a question mark as to who won and who was right or wrong." crap. its another "doubt." i hated doubt for that very thing. blinded was kinda like that, too.

oh well, still cant wait! thanks pinky. you rock my socks

pinkydog123

[158]Apr 28, 2008
    smawls wrote:
    (The episode) is a cat-and-mouse game that leaves a question mark as to who won and who was right or wrong." crap. its another "doubt." i hated doubt for that very thing. blinded was kinda like that, too.

oh well, still cant wait! thanks pinky. you rock my socks

oh, sorry bout yur sox, didnt mean to do that

i hated! doubt, i hated it!! hated it hated hated it!!

'we find the defendant......'

END CREDITS

ugh!!! i f'in hate it!! your welcome for the interview

littleditylum

[159]Apr 28, 2008

i hate it too, SO MUCH. but anyways, i want it to be tuesday!

SVU_number_1fan

[160]Apr 28, 2008
    littleditylum wrote:

i hate it too, SO MUCH. but anyways, i want it to be tuesday!

yea me 2 that glr was so winey and annyoing yea not that great of an eppy