TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Forums

Wednesday 9:00 PM on NBCIn Season

Official Spoilers Thread (all discussion here)

SL3UTH

[161]Apr 28, 2008
    • level: 9
    pinkydog123 wrote:
    smawls wrote:
    (The episode) is a cat-and-mouse game that leaves a question mark as to who won and who was right or wrong." crap. its another "doubt." i hated doubt for that very thing. blinded was kinda like that, too.

oh well, still cant wait! thanks pinky. you rock my socks

oh, sorry bout yur sox, didnt mean to do that

i hated! doubt, i hated it!! hated it hated hated it!!

'we find the defendant......'

END CREDITS

ugh!!! i f'in hate it!! your welcome for the interview
    I watched it at about 11 P.M. and after it was over I screamed into a pillow. And then proceeding to be quite vulgar. I'm so civilized.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jenbob67

[162]Apr 28, 2008
    I don't think they will use the same kind of ending as 'Doubt'. That ending was pretty bad. I think Chris probably meant it's more like Blinded. I actually really like those episodes where you sympathise with the victims and the perps, makes me think

SL3UTH

[163]Apr 28, 2008
    jenbob67 wrote:
    I don't think they will use the same kind of ending as 'Doubt'. That ending was pretty bad. I think Chris probably meant it's more like Blinded. I actually really like those episodes where you sympathise with the victims and the perps, makes me think
    You mean the "he said, she said" cases? I like 'em too, but they make my head spin. One minute, I'm sympathizing with one. And then the next, I've switched sides.

smawls

[164]Apr 28, 2008
    • level: 17
    none-the-less, i bet its gunna get the thread going on who was right/wrong and who won/lost. (kinda like the blinded thread about casey/liv)

it does make for good tv, i just hate having to use my brain im too lazy!

SVU_IsMyGod

[165]Apr 28, 2008
    • level: 8
    I can't wait for tomorrow at 7 O'CLOCK (neener neener neener) I'll be giving everyone another play-by-play (for anyone who feels like spoiling the spisode for themselves)

SL3UTH

[166]Apr 28, 2008
    SVU_IsMyGod wrote:
    I can't wait for tomorrow at 7 O'CLOCK (neener neener neener) I'll be giving everyone another play-by-play (for anyone who feels like spoiling the spisode for themselves)
    I enjoyed your spoilers. Besides the whole "not really much between Elliot and Olivia" comment. That kinda made me sad. But other than that, it really got me pumped.

SVU_IsMyGod

[167]Apr 28, 2008
    SL3UTH wrote:
    SVU_IsMyGod wrote:
    I enjoyed your spoilers. Besides the whole "not really much between Elliot and Olivia" comment. That kinda made me sad. But other than that, it really got me pumped.

Yeah, I couldn't resist bursting your bubble on that one, everyone was just so excited about Olivia jumping into Elliot's arms. Seriously the first time I saw the episode I actually missed the scene. I caught a brief glimpse and that was it.

SL3UTH

[168]Apr 28, 2008
    SVU_IsMyGod wrote:
    SL3UTH wrote:
    SVU_IsMyGod wrote:

Yeah, I couldn't resist bursting your bubble on that one, everyone was just so excited about Olivia jumping into Elliot's arms. Seriously the first time I saw the episode I actually missed the scene. I caught a brief glimpse and that was it.
    Haha, it's okay. It was a decent episode, so I wasn't all that disappointed. It really did happen kind of fast. My head whipped up at the sound of shattered glass, and then it was over.

smawls

[169]Apr 28, 2008

SL3UTH wrote:
    My head whipped up at the sound of shattered glass, and then it was over.
    what do you mean your head whipped up? werent your eyeballs already glued to the screen like mine were? lol.

but yeah, it happened really fast. i was even watching and almost missed it...

Edited on 04/28/2008 7:25pm

SL3UTH

[170]Apr 28, 2008
    smawls wrote:

SL3UTH wrote:
    what do you mean your head whipped up? werent your eyeballs already glued to the screen like mine were? lol.

My eyes tend to trail down the screen, so I must have been staring at another part (it is a 52 inch television) and then it centered on the glass breaking.

littleditylum

[171]Apr 29, 2008
    • level: 14
    SL3UTH wrote:
    smawls wrote:

SL3UTH wrote:

My eyes tend to trail down the screen, so I must have been staring at another part (it is a 52 inch television) and then it centered on the glass breaking.

wait...WHAT HAPPENED?

smawls

[172]Apr 29, 2008
    littleditylum wrote:
    wait...WHAT HAPPENED?
    she was just giving excuses as to why she missed the glass shattering during "closet" haha. just kiddin

SVU_number_1fan

[173]Apr 29, 2008
    o yea who cant wait svu 2nite

SL3UTH

[174]Apr 29, 2008
    smawls wrote:
    littleditylum wrote:
    wait...WHAT HAPPENED?
    she was just giving excuses as to why she missed the glass shattering during "closet" haha. just kiddin
    Hey now. 52 inches of Elliot is a lot to look at, you know?

smawls

[175]Apr 29, 2008
    SL3UTH wrote:
    smawls wrote:
    littleditylum wrote:
    wait...WHAT HAPPENED?
    well, since you put it that way...can i come over?! i just got really jealous! haha

SL3UTH

[176]Apr 29, 2008
    smawls wrote:
    SL3UTH wrote:
    smawls wrote:
    littleditylum wrote:
    wait...WHAT HAPPENED?
    well, since you put it that way...can i come over?! i just got really jealous! haha
    Haha, sure. Bring me some popcorn and a drool cup, 'cause 52 inches of Stabler in leather... Excited for tonight, definitely!

SVU_IsMyGod

[177]Apr 29, 2008
    SL3UTH wrote:
    smawls wrote:
    SL3UTH wrote:
    smawls wrote:
    littleditylum wrote:
    wait...WHAT HAPPENED?
    Haha, sure. Bring me some popcorn and a drool cup, 'cause 52 inches of Stabler in leather... Excited for tonight, definitely!

I'm so excited, my dad always dominates the t.v. in the living room (it's more than 52 inches ) so I never get to watch SVU on it, I have to watch it on my tiny little screen, but my dad just moved out and my mom's at work all night, so I finally get to watch it on the big screen! Woot!

SVU_number_1fan

[178]Apr 29, 2008
    SVU_IsMyGod wrote:
    SL3UTH wrote:
    smawls wrote:
    SL3UTH wrote:
    smawls wrote:
    littleditylum wrote:
    wait...WHAT HAPPENED?

I'm so excited, my dad always dominates the t.v. in the living room (it's more than 52 inches ) so I never get to watch SVU on it, I have to watch it on my tiny little screen, but my dad just moved out and my mom's at work all night, so I finally get to watch it on the big screen! Woot!
    o yea thats kewl WOOT WOOT

elliv920

[179]Apr 29, 2008
    • level: 12
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    SVU_IsMyGod wrote:
    SL3UTH wrote:
    smawls wrote:
    SL3UTH wrote:
    smawls wrote:
    littleditylum wrote:
    wait...WHAT HAPPENED?

mine is only 42 lol but its still awesome =]

pinkydog123

[180]Apr 29, 2008
    • level: 14
    elliv920 wrote:
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    SVU_IsMyGod wrote:
    SL3UTH wrote:
    smawls wrote:
    SL3UTH wrote:
    smawls wrote:
    littleditylum wrote:
    wait...WHAT HAPPENED?

mine is only 42 lol but its still awesome =]

82'

haha i trump yall

and hey elliv20 long time no see