Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Forums

Wednesday 9:00 PM on NBCIn Season

Olivia Benson's Hair season 10 !

  • Avatar of lucci_x93

    lucci_x93

    [1]Jul 31, 2008
    • member since: 08/01/08
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 51

    stupid ... but is it killing anyone else to know what Olivia's haircut will look like in season 10 ?!?!

    I liked it in season 9 ... but i thought inseason eight it was too long and made her look less intense.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mcrsvu

    mcrsvu

    [2]Jul 31, 2008
    • member since: 12/09/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,324
    lucci_x93 wrote:

    stupid ... but is it killing anyone else to know what Olivia's haircut will look like in season 10 ?!?!

    I liked it in season 9 ... but i thought inseason eight it was too long and made her look less intense.

    hey i like season 8s hair it made her look more feminine and graceful but i like it last season too! idk what it while either??
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lucci_x93

    lucci_x93

    [3]Jul 31, 2008
    • member since: 08/01/08
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 51
    yeah i think you are right about it making her look more feminine ... too bad it didnt help her score a guy!! ... i feel so bad for her shes so lonely =[ but i tihnk season seven and nine were really cute styles for her.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pinkydog123

    pinkydog123

    [4]Jul 31, 2008
    • member since: 06/20/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,204
    lucci_x93 wrote:
    yeah i think you are right about it making her look more feminine ... too bad it didnt help her score a guy!! ... i feel so bad for her shes so lonely =[ but i tihnk season seven and nine were really cute styles for her.


    shes growing it out more, for season 10, if you saw the dark knights premiere photos of her, thats what its going to look like, since theyve already started filming ^_^
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ITPROF4U

    ITPROF4U

    [5]Jul 31, 2008
    • member since: 11/10/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 861

    Olivia..Season 10

    Edited on 07/31/2008 7:12pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mcrsvu

    mcrsvu

    [6]Jul 31, 2008
    • member since: 12/09/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,324
    ITPROF4U wrote:

    Olivia..Season 10

    ohhh whos the dude? and i like her hair like that i think i like it any way except blonde
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ITPROF4U

    ITPROF4U

    [7]Jul 31, 2008
    • member since: 11/10/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 861
    mcrsvu wrote:
    ohhh whos the dude?


    Ok..are you serious? Boy I feel REALLY old if you don't know who that is...LOL
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mcrsvu

    mcrsvu

    [8]Jul 31, 2008
    • member since: 12/09/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,324
    ITPROF4U wrote:
    mcrsvu wrote:
    ohhh whos the dude?


    Ok..are you serious? Boy I feel REALLY old if you don't know who that is...LOL
    i prolly do but do you mind telling me
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of elliv920

    elliv920

    [9]Jul 31, 2008
    • member since: 01/10/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 4,168
    mcrsvu wrote:
    ITPROF4U wrote:
    mcrsvu wrote:
    ohhh whos the dude?


    Ok..are you serious? Boy I feel REALLY old if you don't know who that is...LOL
    i prolly do but do you mind telling me


    tht guy from Beverly hills 90210 hahaha i think?
    where did y aget the pics? MH dot org?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mcrsvu

    mcrsvu

    [10]Jul 31, 2008
    • member since: 12/09/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,324
    elliv920 wrote:
    mcrsvu wrote:
    ITPROF4U wrote:
    mcrsvu wrote:
    ohhh whos the dude?


    Ok..are you serious? Boy I feel REALLY old if you don't know who that is...LOL
    i prolly do but do you mind telling me


    tht guy from Beverly hills 90210 hahaha i think?
    where did y aget the pics? MH dot org?
    ahhh thank you i know who it is i think cuz if your wrong i am back to square one lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of elliv920

    elliv920

    [11]Jul 31, 2008
    • member since: 01/10/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 4,168
    mcrsvu wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    mcrsvu wrote:
    ITPROF4U wrote:
    mcrsvu wrote:
    ohhh whos the dude?


    Ok..are you serious? Boy I feel REALLY old if you don't know who that is...LOL
    i prolly do but do you mind telling me


    tht guy from Beverly hills 90210 hahaha i think?
    where did y aget the pics? MH dot org?
    ahhh thank you i know who it is i think cuz if your wrong i am back to square one lol


    no its him for sure hahaha
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Mishellie26

    Mishellie26

    [12]Jul 31, 2008
    • member since: 11/29/05
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 405
    thats luke perry--he's guest-starring in da season premiere
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SVU_number_1fan

    SVU_number_1fan

    [13]Jul 31, 2008
    • member since: 09/29/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 3,003
    mcrsvu wrote:
    ITPROF4U wrote:

    Olivia..Season 10

    ohhh whos the dude? and i like her hair like that i think i like it any way except blonde
    mayb its that doc guy
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SVU_number_1fan

    SVU_number_1fan

    [14]Jul 31, 2008
    • member since: 09/29/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 3,003
    Mishellie26 wrote:
    thats luke perry--he's guest-starring in da season premiere
    omg he looks so diff from playn dylan danggggggggg
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of elliv920

    elliv920

    [15]Aug 1, 2008
    • member since: 01/10/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 4,168
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    mcrsvu wrote:
    ITPROF4U wrote:

    Olivia..Season 10

    ohhh whos the dude? and i like her hair like that i think i like it any way except blonde
    mayb its that doc guy
    thts them talkin during a break from shooting the ep
    i hope its not the doc lol
    Edited on 07/31/2008 11:24pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mcrsvu

    mcrsvu

    [16]Aug 1, 2008
    • member since: 12/09/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,324
    Mishellie26 wrote:
    thats luke perry--he's guest-starring in da season premiere
    okay i know who it is
    elliv920 wrote:
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    mcrsvu wrote:
    ITPROF4U wrote:

    Olivia..Season 10

    ohhh whos the dude? and i like her hair like that i think i like it any way except blonde
    mayb its that doc guy
    thts them talkin during a break from shooting the ep
    i hope its not the doc lol
    agreed
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Eva4ever

    Eva4ever

    [17]Aug 1, 2008
    • member since: 11/27/04
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 104
    Aw that haircuts really cute! That's kind how I wanna get my hair done, but black.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pinkydog123

    pinkydog123

    [18]Aug 1, 2008
    • member since: 06/20/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,204

    Shes so gorgeous!!

    Elliot is just so blind!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pinkydog123

    pinkydog123

    [19]Aug 1, 2008
    • member since: 06/20/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,204

    find more pics here:

    http://bauergriffinonline.celebuzz.com/2008/07/luke-perry-hargitays-special-v.php?bfm_index=0&bfm_page=0
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lucci_x93

    lucci_x93

    [20]Aug 1, 2008
    • member since: 08/01/08
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 51
    pinkydog123 wrote:

    find more pics here:

    THANKS FOR THE LINK !! ... I really like her hair in those pics

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.