Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Forums

Wednesday 9:00 PM on NBCBetween Seasons

Stabler/Benson Spoilers/Rumors

tvlover0412

[1]Oct 1, 2007
    • level: 10

HE PEOLE, TV LOVER HERE WANTING TO TELL YOU THAT I FOUND THIS COMENT ON A YOUTUBE VID AND I DON´T KNOW IF YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS BUT WELL READ IT AN TEL ME WHAT U KNOW PLEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEE! I WOUDL TOOTALY APRECIATED THANKS =)

okayy so i just read this spoiler from a reliable source. (SPOILER ALERT**) elliott is injured and goes blind (i dont think its permenant considering he's signed on through season 10) and Olivia calls Kathy and they both go comfort him. At this point there are many variations but the main on is Elliott kisses Liv but he thinks its his wife (which is odd cuz he should be able to tell the difference)but w/e. Tell me what you guys know and maybe we could figure this out!! =]

Edited on 10/02/2007 1:49am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

IHeartSvu

[2]Oct 1, 2007
    • level: 12
    tvlover0412 wrote:

HE PEOLE, TV LOVER HERE WANTING TO TELL YOU THAT I FOUND THIS COMENT ON A YOUTUBE VID AND I DON´T KNOW IF YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS BUT WELL READ IT AN TEL ME WHAT U KNOW PLEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEE! I WOUDL TOOTALY APRECIATED THANKS =)

okayy so i just read this spoiler from a reliable source. (SPOILER ALERT**) elliott is injured and goes blind (i dont think its permenant considering he's signed on through season 10) and Olivia calls Kathy and they both go comfort him. At this point there are many variations but the main on is Elliott kisses Liv but he thinks its his wife (which is odd cuz he should be able to tell the difference)but w/e. Tell me what you guys know and maybe we could figure this out!! =]

wow, i've never heard that he kisses liv because he thinks it's his wife.... i don't think that will happen. I wish. Yeah, i have no idea. But I've heard rumors of a kiss

mhopeg

[3]Oct 1, 2007
    • level: 8
    tvlover0412 wrote:

I knew about the Elliot-goes-blind storyline. And I'd heard rumors of a kiss...but I'd never heard the two of them together.

It seems pretty doubtful to me, really.

I mean, I can see a scenario in my head of it happening, but it's just so far-fetched and really doesn't make any sense for the show. It would only serve to make SVU even more soapy than it already has been the last season or so.

jo_idnew

[4]Oct 1, 2007
    • level: 15

mhopeg wrote:
    It would only serve to make SVU even more soapy than it already has been the last season or so.

Sounds more like a sit-com ploy to me...absolutely ridiculous.

OuroborosSnyder

[5]Oct 1, 2007
    • level: 25

Is the blind part true though? *Confused look*

~Snyder~

abanana

[6]Oct 1, 2007
    • level: 9
    haha clearly this is a bogus spoiler. It wouldn't even be good for us Eo shippers. we dont want them to kiss because he is blind and thinks she's kathy. we want the kiss to be because they love each other so much.

SVU_lover

[7]Oct 1, 2007
    • level: 3
    The blind part IS true. Aussiello said it, DW said it, NB said it, so don't think that parts fake because that part WILL happen. But the kiss? No way. I mean, they are supposed to kiss sometime in 08 (god that would be an amazing graduation present!) but it's not gonna be in a "Friends" type situation. Thats just, it wouldn't. Plus Olivia would never kiss him if he thought she was Kathy. And if that does happen (which I strongly, strongly doubt) I'll give up shipping EO, because that would just make a complete mockery of the relationship (weather you think it's romantic or strictly friends)

OuroborosSnyder

[8]Oct 1, 2007

abanana wrote:
    haha clearly this is a bogus spoiler. It wouldn't even be good for us Eo shippers. we dont want them to kiss because he is blind and thinks she's kathy. we want the kiss to be because they love each other so much.

I 100% agree! I just wanted to know about rhe blind part =) *innocent look*

~Snyder~

OuroborosSnyder

[9]Oct 1, 2007

SVU_lover wrote:
    god that would be an amazing graduation present!

Are you kidding me? You graduate in 2008? LOL that rhymed =) Wow, I feel some what old now =/

~Snyder~

IdiotsloveBoxes

[10]Oct 1, 2007
    • level: 9
    tvlover0412 wrote:

That sounds way too soap opera to be true, or good. I swear they did that exact story on Passions.

SVU_lover

[11]Oct 1, 2007
    IdiotsloveBoxes wrote:
    tvlover0412 wrote:

That sounds way too soap opera to be true, or good. I swear they did that exact story on Passions.

The blind parts true, the kiss is not

fransmith05

[12]Oct 1, 2007
    • level: 11
    SVU_lover wrote:
    IdiotsloveBoxes wrote:
    tvlover0412 wrote:

The blind parts true, the kiss is not
    Are you just saying that or is it really true? You sound so sure of yourself. Although I doubt it as well (the kissing part)... that's ALL I can do is doubt it. Or do you have your sources? If so... hello new best friend!!
    Edited on 10/01/2007 9:42pm

fransmith05

[14]Oct 1, 2007
    • level: 11
    Yes... I know that stabler goes blind. That's not what I was questioning. I was more curious to know how you were so sure about the kissing part. Like I said, I doubt it, but you sounded so sure when you said "the blind parts true, the kiss is NOT." Are you sure of that or just doubting it like most of us?
    Edited on 10/02/2007 1:47am
    Edited 3 total times.

SVU_lover

[15]Oct 1, 2007

fransmith05 wrote:
    Yes... I know that stabler goes blind. That's not what I was questioning. I was more curious to know how you were so sure about the kissing part. Like I said, I doubt it, but you sounded so sure when you said "the blind parts true, the kiss is NOT." Are you sure of that or just doubting it like most of us?
    Well, DW said that the kiss would happen in 08. The going blind episode happens in 07.

Edited on 10/02/2007 1:48am

IHeartSvu

[16]Oct 2, 2007
    • level: 12
    SVU_lover wrote:

fransmith05 wrote:
    Well, DW said that the kiss would happen in 08. The going blind episode happens in 07.

Wow, I didn't know the kiss was actually said and done.. I thought it was just a rumor. Where did you hear this?

detliv

[17]Oct 2, 2007
    • level: 5
    SVU_lover wrote:

fransmith05 wrote:

When did DW say that??

AjaSimon

[18]Oct 2, 2007
    • level: 6

SVU_lover wrote:
    The blind part IS true. Aussiello said it, DW said it, NB said it, so don't think that parts fake because that part WILL happen. But the kiss? No way. I mean, they are supposed to kiss sometime in 08 (god that would be an amazing graduation present!) but it's not gonna be in a "Friends" type situation. Thats just, it wouldn't. Plus Olivia would never kiss him if he thought she was Kathy. And if that does happen (which I strongly, strongly doubt) I'll give up shipping EO, because that would just make a complete mockery of the relationship (weather you think it's romantic or strictly friends)

Kinda straying off the the topic a bit here, but I love spoilers...can you guys tell me who DW & NB are and where I can read there stuff?

thanks

As 4 the spoiler about the kiss - I agree..Liv wouldn't kiss him under those circumstances. I don't think the writers would stoop that low to have them kiss in that situation. I can see her hugging him after the accident but, if they are going to kiss it's because they want to kiss.

khaki_dojo

[19]Oct 2, 2007
    • level: 57
    DW and NB are Dick Wolf and Neal Baer, two of the head honchos behind SVU. I don't have any links handy right now unfortunately (heading out the door for work again!), but if no one else posts any by the time I get back I'll post some.

Marchriska4Eva

[20]Oct 2, 2007
    • level: 7

SVU_lover wrote:

I ABSOLUTELY agree with u... 100, no 1000%... but question... where is everyone hearing that Elliot is going blind?!?!? And about that random kiss???