1. Luke asked Eddie to harass Annette Fox on the phone, but did Luke specifically tell Eddie not to kill Annette?
2. When Eddie told Luke that he wanted to kill Annette, Luke realized that Annette yelled at Eddie, but did Luke specifically tell Eddie not to kill Annette?
3. Eddie told Luke that he wanted to kill Annette, but did Luke even care about it?
4. Since Annette called Eddie a gutless prick on the phone, did Eddie tell Luke about it?
5. If Luke knows that Annette called Eddie a gutless prick, then did Luke care if Eddie killed Annette or did Luke still specifically tell Eddie not to kill Annette? Eddie is a homeless man.
Eddie is an ex-convict. Since Greer gave a gun to Eddie, it was definitely illegal.
6. Since it was illegal for Greer to give a gun to Eddie, is it because that gun was important evidence from a Short Fuse Operation that went bad and is it also because Eddie is not a cop?
7. Is it Greer's fault that Short Fuse Operation went bad?
8. If it is Greer's fault that operation went bad, then is it because Geer intentionally killed a good officer?
Eddie lied to Greer that he needed a gun for protection, so Greer decided to give a gun to Eddie. Instead, Eddie used that gun to kill Annette.
9. When Greer realized that Eddie used that gun to kill Annette, did Greer also realize that Eddie didn't need that gun for protection?
When Eddie confessed to police that he killed Annette, Eddie must've called Greer, but Eddie actually blackmailed Greer about the gun and that is why Greer decided to let Eddie escape during the undercover drug operation that involved Detective Stabler.
10. When police took Greer to interrogation room, I feel Greer didn't use exact words, but is Greer happy about Annette's death?
11. Stabler's saying that Greer's responsible just like Eddie for Annette's death, but does Greer feel no remorse about Annette's death?
12. Is Luke happy about Annette's death and does Luke feel no remorse for Annette's death?
13. If Greer's happy about Annette's death, then is it better for Greer, Luke, and Eddie to die?
14. Why couldn't the ADA fake a deal with Eddie?
15. Why couldn't the ADA trick Eddie into taking the death penalty or life without parole?
16. Isn't it legal for the ADA to make a fake deal with a suspect?
Jenna shot Sister Peg, Greer, Luke, Eddie, and other people in the police station.
17. Did Luke, Greer, and Eddie die?
18. Did Jenna accidentally shoot the other people including Sister Peg?
19. I know that Sister Peg died, but did other people actually die?
20. Why couldn't Stabler allow Jenna to kill Eddie?
21. Why did Stabler have to kill Jenna?
22. Didn't Jenna have a right to kill those 3 punks who are responsible for Annette's death?
Edited 2 total times.