Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Forums

Wednesday 9:00 PM on NBCIn Season

The worst SVU episodes

Worst SVU episodes ever

  • Avatar of LAW-ORDER

    LAW-ORDER

    [61]Jun 15, 2007
    • member since: 11/24/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 972
    gumcurls wrote:
    marianne0424 wrote:
    any episode with dani beck !!!


    Welcome to the board Marianne! Yeah, I really didn't like any Dani episodes, except Cage because she left!


    and because her couch got set on fire. heh. heh. [i'm not a pyromaniac, i SWEAR!]
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of drama_queen08

    drama_queen08

    [62]Jun 15, 2007
    • member since: 07/18/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,412
    LAW-ORDER wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    marianne0424 wrote:
    any episode with dani beck !!!


    Welcome to the board Marianne! Yeah, I really didn't like any Dani episodes, except Cage because she left!


    and because her couch got set on fire. heh. heh. [i'm not a pyromaniac, i SWEAR!]


    lol...that was great. I loved that scene
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gumcurls

    gumcurls

    [63]Jun 15, 2007
    • member since: 03/05/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3,071
    LAW-ORDER wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    marianne0424 wrote:
    any episode with dani beck !!!


    Welcome to the board Marianne! Yeah, I really didn't like any Dani episodes, except Cage because she left!


    and because her couch got set on fire. heh. heh. [i'm not a pyromaniac, i SWEAR!]


    I have no idea what a pyromaniac is, but yup it was awesome! The part that ruined the episode was at the end how hurt Elliot looked when Dani walked away. Wait...I'm wrong, he was smiling and jumping for joy. Am I right?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of drama_queen08

    drama_queen08

    [64]Jun 15, 2007
    • member since: 07/18/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,412
    you're right...he was full of smiles and then Liv walked in and they totally made out
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of IdiotsloveBoxes

    IdiotsloveBoxes

    [65]Jun 15, 2007
    • member since: 12/15/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 297
    The worst episode ever was season 3's Monogamy. The late John Ritter was a great actor, but made a crappy murderer. Half of this episode was justpeople crying, and really it was all aboutkilling an unborn baby. Too depressing.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of cfenn2010

    cfenn2010

    [66]Jun 15, 2007
    • member since: 01/11/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 1,484
    IdiotsloveBoxes wrote:
    The worst episode ever was season 3's Monogamy. The late John Ritter was a great actor, but made a crappy murderer. Half of this episode was justpeople crying, and really it was all aboutkilling an unborn baby. Too depressing.


    Huh..I never saw it, but here on tv.com it's on the top 50 episodes of SVU (I love your name, btw. I heart boxes too)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mariska143

    mariska143

    [67]Jun 15, 2007
    • member since: 06/19/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,852
    Ohmygosh! I loved that episode!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of drama_queen08

    drama_queen08

    [68]Jun 15, 2007
    • member since: 07/18/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,412
    Asuander...that was the worst episode. Yes, it has a point with the marital rape, but it was just horrible. I hated it
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of cfenn2010

    cfenn2010

    [69]Jun 15, 2007
    • member since: 01/11/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 1,484
    drama_queen08 wrote:
    Asuander...that was the worst episode. Yes, it has a point with the marital rape, but it was just horrible. I hated it


    Is that the one where the lady threw the pot at her husband's head? 'Cuz that was funny. The kitchen-item throwing part.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of drama_queen08

    drama_queen08

    [70]Jun 15, 2007
    • member since: 07/18/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,412
    cfenn2010 wrote:
    drama_queen08 wrote:
    Asuander...that was the worst episode. Yes, it has a point with the marital rape, but it was just horrible. I hated it


    Is that the one where the lady threw the pot at her husband's head? 'Cuz that was funny. The kitchen-item throwing part.


    yeah...it was funny, but every time it's on, i end up turning it off
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of cfenn2010

    cfenn2010

    [71]Jun 15, 2007
    • member since: 01/11/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 1,484
    drama_queen08 wrote:
    cfenn2010 wrote:
    drama_queen08 wrote:
    Asuander...that was the worst episode. Yes, it has a point with the marital rape, but it was just horrible. I hated it


    Is that the one where the lady threw the pot at her husband's head? 'Cuz that was funny. The kitchen-item throwing part.


    yeah...it was funny, but every time it's on, i end up turning it off


    I like the part where Elliot plays the pick-up basketball game with the other cops and the one guy gives El a bloody nose 'cause he doesn't like him.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of cfenn2010

    cfenn2010

    [72]Jun 15, 2007
    • member since: 01/11/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 1,484
    drama_queen08 wrote:
    cfenn2010 wrote:
    drama_queen08 wrote:
    Asuander...that was the worst episode. Yes, it has a point with the marital rape, but it was just horrible. I hated it


    Is that the one where the lady threw the pot at her husband's head? 'Cuz that was funny. The kitchen-item throwing part.


    yeah...it was funny, but every time it's on, i end up turning it off


    I like the part where Elliot plays the pick-up basketball game with the other cops and the one guy gives El a bloody nose 'cause he doesn't like him.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of svu-aholic17

    svu-aholic17

    [73]Jun 26, 2007
    • member since: 02/10/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 166

    i would never turn svu off no matterwhat eppy it was!!!

    shock horror

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Addicted2SVU

    Addicted2SVU

    [74]Jun 26, 2007
    • member since: 12/21/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,974

    I actually liked Cage...

    ...And Pretend! EspeciallyLiz Donnelly's"Up my Butt" line!

    Edited on 06/26/2007 3:47pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of EO_Forever

    EO_Forever

    [75]Jun 26, 2007
    • member since: 02/21/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,582
    Addicted2SVU wrote:

    I actually liked Cage...

    ...And Pretend! EspeciallyLiz Donnelly's"Up my Butt" line!



    Lol I liked Cage and Pretend too. I think the "Up my butt" line was from Responsible though.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Addicted2SVU

    Addicted2SVU

    [76]Jun 26, 2007
    • member since: 12/21/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,974
    EO_Forever wrote:
    Addicted2SVU wrote:

    I actually liked Cage...

    ...And Pretend! EspeciallyLiz Donnelly's"Up my Butt" line!



    Lol I liked Cage and Pretend too. I think the "Up my butt" line was from Responsible though.


    Oh yea.....Oh well. Pretend was still good.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gumcurls

    gumcurls

    [77]Jun 26, 2007
    • member since: 03/05/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3,071
    Addicted2SVU wrote:
    EO_Forever wrote:
    Addicted2SVU wrote:

    I actually liked Cage...

    ...And Pretend! EspeciallyLiz Donnelly's"Up my Butt" line!



    Lol I liked Cage and Pretend too. I think the "Up my butt" line was from Responsible though.


    Oh yea.....Oh well. Pretend was still good.


    Ehh, I didn't really like pretend. It was okay, but nothing special.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of cfenn2010

    cfenn2010

    [78]Jun 28, 2007
    • member since: 01/11/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 1,484
    I thought it was..weird...with the extreme wrestling thing and all...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of drama_queen08

    drama_queen08

    [79]Jun 28, 2007
    • member since: 07/18/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,412
    cfenn2010 wrote:
    I thought it was..weird...with the extreme wrestling thing and all...
    i felt like when I watched it, i was waiting for the plot to develope and next thing I know its the end. Not as good as they made it out to be
    Edited on 06/28/2007 5:54pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Kris21108

    Kris21108

    [80]Jun 28, 2007
    • member since: 04/24/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 9

    i didnt like 911, schezerade (or however you spell it lol) and Florida

    911 was wayyy toOlivia oriented with not much else going on - i mean it was her and a phone for an hour lol i just was bored through it and at the end when the cop cars knocked down that fence lol it totally bothered me that they could have run over the girl had he buried her there lol

    Schezerade wasnt even an SVU case - it was long, drawn out and just plain blah

    Florida was 100% too much Benson and her family issues - im all for a little background but the episode really made me dislike benson more then most of season8 already made me lol I love Mariska but benson isnt benson anymore and it shows i think. Plus i got REALLY peeved when she was on the phone and missed catching the perps cause she wasnt paying attention!

    anywho thats just my personal opinion cause i didnt see these eps up on the poll i know im in the minority in the benson dislike (its only through season 8 hopefully it wont trickle into season 9) so please dont flame lol.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.