Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Forums

Wednesday 9:00 PM on NBCIn Season

The worst SVU episodes

Worst SVU episodes ever

gumcurls

[81]Jun 28, 2007
    • level: 12
    911 was my first episode and it got me hooked, so I really liked it. At first, I liked Sheherazade (or Sheharezade or w/e) but when I watched it again, it just seemed soo boring. And Florida...ehh. I love Olivia Episodes, but it just wasn't as good as I thought it would be. The beginning was great, but the rest just kind of seemed boring. And I think Olivia got off the hook too easily for beating the guy up. But overall, it was pretty good.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

gloria-far

[82]Jun 29, 2007
    • level: 9
    I like every SVU eppi, but the ones Olivia´s center I love the most

elliv920

[83]Jun 30, 2007
    gloria-far wrote:

i have to say ones without olivia or ellit r pretty boring to me i like munch and fin but i LOVE olivia and elliot lol

EO_Forever

[84]Jun 30, 2007
    • level: 10
    elliv920 wrote:
    gloria-far wrote:

i have to say ones without olivia or ellit r pretty boring to me i like munch and fin but i LOVE olivia and elliot lol

Yeah I agree. I like when all of them work together. That's why Outsider was so boring.

elliv920

[85]Jun 30, 2007
    EO_Forever wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    gloria-far wrote:

Yeah I agree. I like when all of them work together. That's why Outsider was so boring.

yeah i didnt mind to much when my mom changed it i was like ehhhh...but u touch tht remote if fault, philly, or florida come on and u better prepare for a beating lol =P

cfenn2010

[86]Jun 30, 2007
    • level: 6
    elliv920 wrote:
    gloria-far wrote:

I like Elliot ones--what? You already knew that? Huh? My icon? Oh...actually, I like Elliot and Olivia ones too. Munch and Fin are always fun..(but sometimes boring--I liked Haunted though--Fin--and the one with the suicide website thingy and the deaf lady--Munch) Casey's--though few and far in between--tread on the boring side (sorry Diane Neal). We've never really had a Cragen one...

mariska143

[87]Jun 30, 2007
    • level: 16
    Stolen (S3) had a little to do with him.. the Cragen ones existed more on the Original. However, one of my fave SVUs of all time (A list of like 30 episodes... hmm) are Night (and Day). I thought Diane Neal's acting was spectacular and she's extremely underused. Plus she's totally gorgeous and has an amazing voice. Ok, I'll stop with the drooling admiration of Diane Neal.

cfenn2010

[88]Jun 30, 2007
    • level: 6
    mariska143 wrote:
    Stolen (S3) had a little to do with him.. the Cragen ones existed more on the Original. However, one of my fave SVUs of all time (A list of like 30 episodes... hmm) are Night (and Day). I thought Diane Neal's acting was spectacular and she's extremely underused. Plus she's totally gorgeous and has an amazing voice. Ok, I'll stop with the drooling admiration of Diane Neal.

Casey is underused. Won't deny it. Ever since Mariska won an Emmy, the show has shifted heavily in hers and Meloni's direction (read nolefan32's review of SVU). I'm sure they meant well, but too much of a good thing can be a bad thing just the same.

Addicted2SVU

[89]Jun 30, 2007
    • level: 11
    mariska143 wrote:

I totally agree about Diane Neal, I love her because she's so funny! She has the best one-liners ever!

EO_Forever

[90]Jun 30, 2007
    Addicted2SVU wrote:
    mariska143 wrote:

I totally agree about Diane Neal, I love her because she's so funny! She has the best one-liners ever!

I agree too! They should let her show her comedic side a little more.

elliv920

[91]Jun 30, 2007
    EO_Forever wrote:
    Addicted2SVU wrote:
    mariska143 wrote:

i know they should i love her lol

gumcurls

[92]Jun 30, 2007
    elliv920 wrote:
    EO_Forever wrote:
    Addicted2SVU wrote:
    mariska143 wrote:

I love Diane/Casey. I actually don't think the Casey episodes are too boring, but maybe because I love the law-ish episodes. I don't think we see enough of her. But my favorite episodes are ones that focus on both Elliot and Olivia. It doesn't have to be a shippy episode, just a normal episode. & I like to pretend the littlest things are shippy. Like the way they look at eachother.

elliv920

[93]Jul 1, 2007
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    EO_Forever wrote:
    Addicted2SVU wrote:
    mariska143 wrote:

I love Diane/Casey. I actually don't think the Casey episodes are too boring, but maybe because I love the law-ish episodes. I don't think we see enough of her. But my favorite episodes are ones that focus on both Elliot and Olivia. It doesn't have to be a shippy episode, just a normal episode. & I like to pretend the littlest things are shippy. Like the way they look at eachother.

casey is really cool i think they should like m,ake olivia and casey BFFLs!!! hahah tht would be fun its like they go shopping and talk about elliot and stuff

gumcurls

[94]Jul 1, 2007
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    EO_Forever wrote:
    Addicted2SVU wrote:
    mariska143 wrote:

casey is really cool i think they should like m,ake olivia and casey BFFLs!!! hahah tht would be fun its like they go shopping and talk about elliot and stuff

Aww, I know! They should totally do an episode where Olivia and Casey go shopping. They both need a friend. I liked how they (kind of) hung out in Casey's office before she was attacked.

EO_Forever

[95]Jul 1, 2007
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    EO_Forever wrote:
    Addicted2SVU wrote:
    mariska143 wrote:

Aww, I know! They should totally do an episode where Olivia and Casey go shopping. They both need a friend. I liked how they (kind of) hung out in Casey's office before she was attacked.

They should be friends. But I always saw Olivia and Alex as being closer friends... BFF's if you will. As for shopping together...I dunno I just can't picture either of them doing that sort of girly thing. Mariska and Diane definitely, but Olivia and Casey... not really. Lol I can see Olivia and Casey chillin at some bar though.

Addicted2SVU

[96]Jul 1, 2007
    • level: 11
    EO_Forever wrote:
    I can see Olivia and Casey chillin at some bar though.

Me too. If Casey can hang out with Elliot and Dani at a bar, then no doubt she can chill with Olivia too.

elliv920

[97]Jul 1, 2007
    Addicted2SVU wrote:
    EO_Forever wrote:

Me too. If Casey can hang out with Elliot and Dani at a bar, then no doubt she can chill with Olivia too.

deff i wanna see the whole gang chill at a bar and play darts and pool

drama_queen08

[98]Jul 1, 2007
    • level: 13
    elliv920 wrote:
    Addicted2SVU wrote:
    EO_Forever wrote:

they should incorporate some fun into their stressful lives. It may be a little OOC, but they can't be angry 24/7!

gumcurls

[99]Jul 1, 2007
    drama_queen08 wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    Addicted2SVU wrote:
    EO_Forever wrote:

they should incorporate some fun into their stressful lives. It may be a little OOC, but they can't be angry 24/7!

I know! I would love to see that. Or maybe they can discuss a case while hanging out somewhere or something. Just so they're not pent up in at the precinct all day.

elliv920

[100]Jul 1, 2007
    gumcurls wrote:
    drama_queen08 wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    Addicted2SVU wrote:
    EO_Forever wrote:

I know! I would love to see that. Or maybe they can discuss a case while hanging out somewhere or something. Just so they're not pent up in at the precinct all day.

i know lol they should hang out when i read fics it seems like a good idea