Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Forums

Wednesday 9:00 PM on NBCIn Season

The worst SVU episodes

Worst SVU episodes ever

  • Avatar of gumcurls

    gumcurls

    [81]Jun 28, 2007
    • member since: 03/05/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3,071
    911 was my first episode and it got me hooked, so I really liked it. At first, I liked Sheherazade (or Sheharezade or w/e) but when I watched it again, it just seemed soo boring. And Florida...ehh. I love Olivia Episodes, but it just wasn't as good as I thought it would be. The beginning was great, but the rest just kind of seemed boring. And I think Olivia got off the hook too easily for beating the guy up. But overall, it was pretty good.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gloria-far

    gloria-far

    [82]Jun 29, 2007
    • member since: 03/02/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 60
    I like every SVU eppi, but the ones Olivia´s center I love the most
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of elliv920

    elliv920

    [83]Jun 30, 2007
    • member since: 01/10/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 4,168
    gloria-far wrote:
    I like every SVU eppi, but the ones Olivia´s center I love the most


    i have to say ones without olivia or ellit r pretty boring to me i like munch and fin but i LOVE olivia and elliot lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of EO_Forever

    EO_Forever

    [84]Jun 30, 2007
    • member since: 02/21/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,582
    elliv920 wrote:
    gloria-far wrote:
    I like every SVU eppi, but the ones Olivia´s center I love the most


    i have to say ones without olivia or ellit r pretty boring to me i like munch and fin but i LOVE olivia and elliot lol


    Yeah I agree. I like when all of them work together. That's why Outsider was so boring.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of elliv920

    elliv920

    [85]Jun 30, 2007
    • member since: 01/10/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 4,168
    EO_Forever wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    gloria-far wrote:
    I like every SVU eppi, but the ones Olivia´s center I love the most


    i have to say ones without olivia or ellit r pretty boring to me i like munch and fin but i LOVE olivia and elliot lol


    Yeah I agree. I like when all of them work together. That's why Outsider was so boring.


    yeah i didnt mind to much when my mom changed it i was like ehhhh...but u touch tht remote if fault, philly, or florida come on and u better prepare for a beating lol =P
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of cfenn2010

    cfenn2010

    [86]Jun 30, 2007
    • member since: 01/11/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 1,484
    elliv920 wrote:
    gloria-far wrote:
    I like every SVU eppi, but the ones Olivia´s center I love the most


    i have to say ones without olivia or ellit r pretty boring to me i like munch and fin but i LOVE olivia and elliot lol


    I like Elliot ones--what? You already knew that? Huh? My icon? Oh...actually, I like Elliot and Olivia ones too. Munch and Fin are always fun..(but sometimes boring--I liked Haunted though--Fin--and the one with the suicide website thingy and the deaf lady--Munch) Casey's--though few and far in between--tread on the boring side (sorry Diane Neal). We've never really had a Cragen one...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mariska143

    mariska143

    [87]Jun 30, 2007
    • member since: 06/19/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,852
    Stolen (S3) had a little to do with him.. the Cragen ones existed more on the Original. However, one of my fave SVUs of all time (A list of like 30 episodes... hmm) are Night (and Day). I thought Diane Neal's acting was spectacular and she's extremely underused. Plus she's totally gorgeous and has an amazing voice. Ok, I'll stop with the drooling admiration of Diane Neal.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of cfenn2010

    cfenn2010

    [88]Jun 30, 2007
    • member since: 01/11/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 1,484
    mariska143 wrote:
    Stolen (S3) had a little to do with him.. the Cragen ones existed more on the Original. However, one of my fave SVUs of all time (A list of like 30 episodes... hmm) are Night (and Day). I thought Diane Neal's acting was spectacular and she's extremely underused. Plus she's totally gorgeous and has an amazing voice. Ok, I'll stop with the drooling admiration of Diane Neal.


    Casey is underused. Won't deny it. Ever since Mariska won an Emmy, the show has shifted heavily in hers and Meloni's direction (read nolefan32's review of SVU). I'm sure they meant well, but too much of a good thing can be a bad thing just the same.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Addicted2SVU

    Addicted2SVU

    [89]Jun 30, 2007
    • member since: 12/21/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,974
    mariska143 wrote:
    Stolen (S3) had a little to do with him.. the Cragen ones existed more on the Original. However, one of my fave SVUs of all time (A list of like 30 episodes... hmm) are Night (and Day). I thought Diane Neal's acting was spectacular and she's extremely underused. Plus she's totally gorgeous and has an amazing voice. Ok, I'll stop with the drooling admiration of Diane Neal.


    I totally agree about Diane Neal, I love her because she's so funny! She has the best one-liners ever!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of EO_Forever

    EO_Forever

    [90]Jun 30, 2007
    • member since: 02/21/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,582
    Addicted2SVU wrote:
    mariska143 wrote:
    Stolen (S3) had a little to do with him.. the Cragen ones existed more on the Original. However, one of my fave SVUs of all time (A list of like 30 episodes... hmm) are Night (and Day). I thought Diane Neal's acting was spectacular and she's extremely underused. Plus she's totally gorgeous and has an amazing voice. Ok, I'll stop with the drooling admiration of Diane Neal.


    I totally agree about Diane Neal, I love her because she's so funny! She has the best one-liners ever!


    I agree too! They should let her show her comedic side a little more.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of elliv920

    elliv920

    [91]Jun 30, 2007
    • member since: 01/10/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 4,168
    EO_Forever wrote:
    Addicted2SVU wrote:
    mariska143 wrote:
    Stolen (S3) had a little to do with him.. the Cragen ones existed more on the Original. However, one of my fave SVUs of all time (A list of like 30 episodes... hmm) are Night (and Day). I thought Diane Neal's acting was spectacular and she's extremely underused. Plus she's totally gorgeous and has an amazing voice. Ok, I'll stop with the drooling admiration of Diane Neal.


    I totally agree about Diane Neal, I love her because she's so funny! She has the best one-liners ever!


    I agree too! They should let her show her comedic side a little more.

    i know they should i love her lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gumcurls

    gumcurls

    [92]Jun 30, 2007
    • member since: 03/05/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3,071
    elliv920 wrote:
    EO_Forever wrote:
    Addicted2SVU wrote:
    mariska143 wrote:
    Stolen (S3) had a little to do with him.. the Cragen ones existed more on the Original. However, one of my fave SVUs of all time (A list of like 30 episodes... hmm) are Night (and Day). I thought Diane Neal's acting was spectacular and she's extremely underused. Plus she's totally gorgeous and has an amazing voice. Ok, I'll stop with the drooling admiration of Diane Neal.


    I totally agree about Diane Neal, I love her because she's so funny! She has the best one-liners ever!


    I agree too! They should let her show her comedic side a little more.

    i know they should i love her lol


    I love Diane/Casey. I actually don't think the Casey episodes are too boring, but maybe because I love the law-ish episodes. I don't think we see enough of her. But my favorite episodes are ones that focus on both Elliot and Olivia. It doesn't have to be a shippy episode, just a normal episode. & I like to pretend the littlest things are shippy. Like the way they look at eachother.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of elliv920

    elliv920

    [93]Jul 1, 2007
    • member since: 01/10/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 4,168
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    EO_Forever wrote:
    Addicted2SVU wrote:
    mariska143 wrote:
    Stolen (S3) had a little to do with him.. the Cragen ones existed more on the Original. However, one of my fave SVUs of all time (A list of like 30 episodes... hmm) are Night (and Day). I thought Diane Neal's acting was spectacular and she's extremely underused. Plus she's totally gorgeous and has an amazing voice. Ok, I'll stop with the drooling admiration of Diane Neal.


    I totally agree about Diane Neal, I love her because she's so funny! She has the best one-liners ever!


    I agree too! They should let her show her comedic side a little more.

    i know they should i love her lol


    I love Diane/Casey. I actually don't think the Casey episodes are too boring, but maybe because I love the law-ish episodes. I don't think we see enough of her. But my favorite episodes are ones that focus on both Elliot and Olivia. It doesn't have to be a shippy episode, just a normal episode. & I like to pretend the littlest things are shippy. Like the way they look at eachother.


    casey is really cool i think they should like m,ake olivia and casey BFFLs!!! hahah tht would be fun its like they go shopping and talk about elliot and stuff
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gumcurls

    gumcurls

    [94]Jul 1, 2007
    • member since: 03/05/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3,071
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    EO_Forever wrote:
    Addicted2SVU wrote:
    mariska143 wrote:
    Stolen (S3) had a little to do with him.. the Cragen ones existed more on the Original. However, one of my fave SVUs of all time (A list of like 30 episodes... hmm) are Night (and Day). I thought Diane Neal's acting was spectacular and she's extremely underused. Plus she's totally gorgeous and has an amazing voice. Ok, I'll stop with the drooling admiration of Diane Neal.


    I totally agree about Diane Neal, I love her because she's so funny! She has the best one-liners ever!


    I agree too! They should let her show her comedic side a little more.

    i know they should i love her lol


    I love Diane/Casey. I actually don't think the Casey episodes are too boring, but maybe because I love the law-ish episodes. I don't think we see enough of her. But my favorite episodes are ones that focus on both Elliot and Olivia. It doesn't have to be a shippy episode, just a normal episode. & I like to pretend the littlest things are shippy. Like the way they look at eachother.


    casey is really cool i think they should like m,ake olivia and casey BFFLs!!! hahah tht would be fun its like they go shopping and talk about elliot and stuff


    Aww, I know! They should totally do an episode where Olivia and Casey go shopping. They both need a friend. I liked how they (kind of) hung out in Casey's office before she was attacked.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of EO_Forever

    EO_Forever

    [95]Jul 1, 2007
    • member since: 02/21/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,582
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    EO_Forever wrote:
    Addicted2SVU wrote:
    mariska143 wrote:
    Stolen (S3) had a little to do with him.. the Cragen ones existed more on the Original. However, one of my fave SVUs of all time (A list of like 30 episodes... hmm) are Night (and Day). I thought Diane Neal's acting was spectacular and she's extremely underused. Plus she's totally gorgeous and has an amazing voice. Ok, I'll stop with the drooling admiration of Diane Neal.


    I totally agree about Diane Neal, I love her because she's so funny! She has the best one-liners ever!


    I agree too! They should let her show her comedic side a little more.

    i know they should i love her lol


    I love Diane/Casey. I actually don't think the Casey episodes are too boring, but maybe because I love the law-ish episodes. I don't think we see enough of her. But my favorite episodes are ones that focus on both Elliot and Olivia. It doesn't have to be a shippy episode, just a normal episode. & I like to pretend the littlest things are shippy. Like the way they look at eachother.


    casey is really cool i think they should like m,ake olivia and casey BFFLs!!! hahah tht would be fun its like they go shopping and talk about elliot and stuff


    Aww, I know! They should totally do an episode where Olivia and Casey go shopping. They both need a friend. I liked how they (kind of) hung out in Casey's office before she was attacked.


    They should be friends. But I always saw Olivia and Alex as being closer friends... BFF's if you will. As for shopping together...I dunno I just can't picture either of them doing that sort of girly thing. Mariska and Diane definitely, but Olivia and Casey... not really. Lol I can see Olivia and Casey chillin at some bar though.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Addicted2SVU

    Addicted2SVU

    [96]Jul 1, 2007
    • member since: 12/21/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,974
    EO_Forever wrote:
    I can see Olivia and Casey chillin at some bar though.


    Me too. If Casey can hang out with Elliot and Dani at a bar, then no doubt she can chill with Olivia too.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of elliv920

    elliv920

    [97]Jul 1, 2007
    • member since: 01/10/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 4,168
    Addicted2SVU wrote:
    EO_Forever wrote:
    I can see Olivia and Casey chillin at some bar though.


    Me too. If Casey can hang out with Elliot and Dani at a bar, then no doubt she can chill with Olivia too.


    deff i wanna see the whole gang chill at a bar and play darts and pool
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of drama_queen08

    drama_queen08

    [98]Jul 1, 2007
    • member since: 07/18/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,412
    elliv920 wrote:
    Addicted2SVU wrote:
    EO_Forever wrote:
    I can see Olivia and Casey chillin at some bar though.


    Me too. If Casey can hang out with Elliot and Dani at a bar, then no doubt she can chill with Olivia too.


    deff i wanna see the whole gang chill at a bar and play darts and pool


    they should incorporate some fun into their stressful lives. It may be a little OOC, but they can't be angry 24/7!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gumcurls

    gumcurls

    [99]Jul 1, 2007
    • member since: 03/05/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3,071
    drama_queen08 wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    Addicted2SVU wrote:
    EO_Forever wrote:
    I can see Olivia and Casey chillin at some bar though.


    Me too. If Casey can hang out with Elliot and Dani at a bar, then no doubt she can chill with Olivia too.


    deff i wanna see the whole gang chill at a bar and play darts and pool


    they should incorporate some fun into their stressful lives. It may be a little OOC, but they can't be angry 24/7!


    I know! I would love to see that. Or maybe they can discuss a case while hanging out somewhere or something. Just so they're not pent up in at the precinct all day.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of elliv920

    elliv920

    [100]Jul 1, 2007
    • member since: 01/10/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 4,168
    gumcurls wrote:
    drama_queen08 wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    Addicted2SVU wrote:
    EO_Forever wrote:
    I can see Olivia and Casey chillin at some bar though.


    Me too. If Casey can hang out with Elliot and Dani at a bar, then no doubt she can chill with Olivia too.


    deff i wanna see the whole gang chill at a bar and play darts and pool


    they should incorporate some fun into their stressful lives. It may be a little OOC, but they can't be angry 24/7!


    I know! I would love to see that. Or maybe they can discuss a case while hanging out somewhere or something. Just so they're not pent up in at the precinct all day.


    i know lol they should hang out when i read fics it seems like a good idea
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.