drama_queen08

[101]Jul 1, 2007
    • level: 13
    gumcurls wrote:
    drama_queen08 wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    Addicted2SVU wrote:
    EO_Forever wrote:
    I can see Olivia and Casey chillin at some bar though.

Me too. If Casey can hang out with Elliot and Dani at a bar, then no doubt she can chill with Olivia too.

deff i wanna see the whole gang chill at a bar and play darts and pool

they should incorporate some fun into their stressful lives. It may be a little OOC, but they can't be angry 24/7!

I know! I would love to see that. Or maybe they can discuss a case while hanging out somewhere or something. Just so they're not pent up in at the precinct all day.

exactly!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

elliv920

[102]Jul 1, 2007
    • level: 12
    drama_queen08 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    drama_queen08 wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    Addicted2SVU wrote:
    EO_Forever wrote:

Me too. If Casey can hang out with Elliot and Dani at a bar, then no doubt she can chill with Olivia too.

they should incorporate some fun into their stressful lives. It may be a little OOC, but they can't be angry 24/7!

I know! I would love to see that. Or maybe they can discuss a case while hanging out somewhere or something. Just so they're not pent up in at the precinct all day.

exactly!

now im excited lol

gumcurls

[103]Jul 1, 2007
    elliv920 wrote:
    drama_queen08 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    drama_queen08 wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    Addicted2SVU wrote:
    EO_Forever wrote:

exactly!

now im excited lol

Lol don't excited too quickly! We don't know anything's gonna happen. I know a lot of people want them to stop showing so much of their personal lives, but I want them to show more! I think season eight did a good job of balancing cases with personal lives. But I think Florida kind of went over the top because there seriously wasn't even a real case.

elliv920

[104]Jul 1, 2007
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    drama_queen08 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    drama_queen08 wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    Addicted2SVU wrote:
    EO_Forever wrote:

exactly!

now im excited lol

Lol don't excited too quickly! We don't know anything's gonna happen. I know a lot of people want them to stop showing so much of their personal lives, but I want them to show more! I think season eight did a good job of balancing cases with personal lives. But I think Florida kind of went over the top because there seriously wasn't even a real case.

uh huh those guys with the van lol not tht i cared about those parts or anything *shrugs*

gumcurls

[105]Jul 1, 2007
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    drama_queen08 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    drama_queen08 wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    Addicted2SVU wrote:
    EO_Forever wrote:

exactly!

now im excited lol

uh huh those guys with the van lol not tht i cared about those parts or anything *shrugs*

Wait what van?

elliv920

[106]Jul 1, 2007
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    drama_queen08 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    drama_queen08 wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    Addicted2SVU wrote:
    EO_Forever wrote:

exactly!

now im excited lol

Wait what van?

they picked up guys and raped them remember olivia went the wrong way...oh hahaha sry tht was philly lmao sry *blushes*

gumcurls

[107]Jul 1, 2007
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    drama_queen08 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    drama_queen08 wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    Addicted2SVU wrote:
    EO_Forever wrote:

exactly!

now im excited lol

Wait what van?

they picked up guys and raped them remember olivia went the wrong way...oh hahaha sry tht was philly lmao sry *blushes*

Ohh! Lol. No worries, it's an easy mistake!

elliv920

[108]Jul 1, 2007
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    drama_queen08 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    drama_queen08 wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    Addicted2SVU wrote:
    EO_Forever wrote:

exactly!

now im excited lol

Wait what van?

haha yeah its liek the same ep in 2 parts lol

gumcurls

[109]Jul 1, 2007
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    drama_queen08 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    drama_queen08 wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    Addicted2SVU wrote:
    EO_Forever wrote:

exactly!

now im excited lol

Wait what van?

Yup. I don't see why they didn't air them in a row. I still don't get why they air Philly, and then after a like three week break, they air Sin.

elliv920

[110]Jul 1, 2007
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    drama_queen08 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    drama_queen08 wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    Addicted2SVU wrote:
    EO_Forever wrote:

exactly!

now im excited lol

Wait what van?

Yup. I don't see why they didn't air them in a row. I still don't get why they air Philly, and then after a like three week break, they air Sin.

haha its liek u guys r two close next week hey elliot the week after ugh u guys r too close

gumcurls

[111]Jul 1, 2007
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    drama_queen08 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    drama_queen08 wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    Addicted2SVU wrote:
    EO_Forever wrote:

exactly!

now im excited lol

Wait what van?

haha its liek u guys r two close next week hey elliot the week after ugh u guys r too close

Lol, exactly! I was so upset when Sin aired because wasn't it like a month between Philly and Sin? After waiting for a month for a new episode, I wanted something good!

elliv920

[112]Jul 1, 2007
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    drama_queen08 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    drama_queen08 wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    Addicted2SVU wrote:
    EO_Forever wrote:

exactly!

now im excited lol

Wait what van?

Lol, exactly! I was so upset when Sin aired because wasn't it like a month between Philly and Sin? After waiting for a month for a new episode, I wanted something good!

haha i know lmao

abanana

[113]Jul 2, 2007
    • level: 9
    gumcurls wrote:
    I don't see why they didn't air them in a row. I still don't get why they air Philly, and then after a like three week break, they air Sin.

Basicly because they wanted Philadelphia to air in Febuary sweeps and Florida to air in May sweeps. They were the two big episode of the season; one in each sweeps.

elliv920

[114]Jul 2, 2007
    abanana wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    I don't see why they didn't air them in a row. I still don't get why they air Philly, and then after a like three week break, they air Sin.

Basicly because they wanted Philadelphia to air in Febuary sweeps and Florida to air in May sweeps. They were the two big episode of the season; one in each sweeps.

yup the producers are smart i guess but i still wanted them together

gumcurls

[115]Jul 2, 2007
    abanana wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:

Oh! That makes sense! I guess it's not really that big of a deal.

Izzi617

[116]Mar 28, 2013
    • level: 2

Warning: This post contains SPOILERS. Read at your own risk. If you felt that I have spoiled the plot for you, don't worry. The with the lack of brain cells you will probably forget reading this post just like you forgot to read this Warning.

The worst hour of this show was the episode Bombshell. It guest starred Rose McGowen. It is the worst episode of the worst season of SVU. The best episodes are in seasons 1-7 with some exceptions in 8 and fewer from there on. And Season 13 if you can get past Stabler's departure. Anyways, within the sixty minutes of thistrain-wreck, a man is stabbed and an idiot pulls the knife out of him. Every idiot knows not to do that. Oh and remember, this is a show where "sexually-based offenses" are perusedby the detectives of the Special Victims Unit. Now, forget about the fact that this unit is investigating murders, it is acceptable. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it's a duck. If there are signs that it is sexually motivated, then it must be sexually motivated. But in the 2008-2011 seasons, most of the crimes had nothing to with rape, sex or abuse. In fact you will notice that the motive ends up being something completely unrelated. Given that sometimes an investigation could start out as a mugging and end up with corrupt government officials conspiring with the mob and the Parking Violations Bureau.(The 1988 Pilot Episode) But animal trafficking, the conditions of a slaughterhouse and the outcome of this poorly written hour of television are not good examples of unleashingPandora'sBox. So Special Victims gets called in for a stabbing. A stabbing. Where were the detectives from one of Midtown Manhattan's precincts Detectives Squads? SVU has to follow cases with more priority like rape and abuse of women and children. Moving on, they think that it is this insomniac homeless cook who did it. Then it turns out, the guy was going to a swinger's club. So, now they "Have" to go undercover as a couple(let's face it. This was a form of fan service. More like Fan-fic service.) The guy wakes up, tells his daughter that he "fell in love" with another woman before implicating his wife. So, case closed. But was it? No. Remember this is still that '08-'11 era, so except another plot to pop out this already smoldering crap fest. Our heroes decide to follow the biker who almost attacked Elliot the other night b/c he might attack Rose McGowen, the "Bombshell." But it turns out they were a couple and together were defrauding men at the club by the girl playing a damsel in distress and the biker playing the "distress-er." So they're interrogated, tired and the biker gets a Harvard grad fresh out of law school while McGowen gets the lawyer hired by the man she was stealing from. Benson and Stabler tell him she's a hussie, he says, fuck off. I paraphrase. But to make things even interesting, b/c the "plot twists" were going so well already? The detectives learn that the couple are actually twins. Yes. They are a brother sister twin couple who seduce and steal from wealthy older men. They tell our victim who is an idiot in training if he's not deemed and idiot by now, then they confront McGowen where they learn that our IDIOT has invited her lover/brother/ex/boyfriend/biker over to his place after paying his bail. C'mon, we know what's coming up. The conversation, the rose pedals, the IDIOT. Oh look, he killed his girlfriend's brother/lover. She shows and she cries over his corpse. Way to go, IDIOT! You drained your famly's money including your daughter's college fund, send your wife to prison and now you killed a man who was blackmailing you. And now you are going to prison for murder and sending your daughter off to a foster home and ruining her future all for a women who was stealing from you and sleeping with her brother. There was lack of compassion and emotion in this ending. The plot was stupid, the characters were stupid and the outcome was one of the worst endings even if for a season 12 ending. Overall, this was the worst and most disapointing episode of SVU within the past 13 years.

snake63

[117]Oct 3, 2013
    • level: 20

My two is Anchor and American Tragedy.

Anchor is politically biased which is not surprising fo L&O SVU.

American Tragedy because it was over the top exploitive of Trayvon Martin and Paula Deen.