Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Forums

Wednesday 9:00 PM on NBCIn Season

will benson and stabler EVER get to together?

will benson and stabler EVER get to together?

pinkydog123

[1]Nov 22, 2007
    • level: 14
    i just wanted to see what you guys thought since olivia and elliot have been getting pretty close latley, or at least i hope so lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jenny_d_b

[2]Nov 22, 2007
    • level: 8
    Few people will agree with me on this one, but I hope not. They are so good friends, and even though it worked with Veronica and Logan i VM that was different. El and Liv are both adults and they are only partners. I am an Elliot/Kathy-shipper actually, I think El and Liv would get tired of each other if they were married or just together. Hard to explain why, but there's something that just turns me completely off the whole EO idea.

spunkett

[3]Nov 22, 2007
    • level: 3
    Elliot and Olivia aren't that close. Remember the last episode even he tells Chester not to get too involved with thejob because you start loosing things. He said the job almost cost him his family. He didn't really seem to concerned when she was stabbed in an episode this season. Even the first episode of this season, he didn't even recognize that she had been on suspension for a couple of months. I believe he is close in a friendship way, that is why I believe that they will ask Olvia to become the Godmother to their son or that because Kathy almost dies, and he has a high risk job they ask Olvia to become the legal guardian to their kids of something should happen to them.

abanana

[4]Nov 22, 2007
    • level: 9
    I think it will happen. I am pretty sure, but it won't be until the end of season 10 (when their contracts are up). I have my reasons for believing this but the main one is that in season 8 when their contracts were going to be up, before they signed again, we had a bunch of shippy episodes and I think TPTB were setting it up for a possible getting them together and writting the out of the show together. but then of course, the resigned for another 2 years so to delay that, I think TPTB put in the Elliot getting back together with Kathy and Kathy getting pregnant to delay the EO. I still think they will leave the show together. End of season 10 guys!

adroguru

[5]Nov 22, 2007
    It will never happen.. She marries Bobby Goren eventually!

soundofmusic

[6]Nov 22, 2007
    • level: 4
    I believe they'll get together, but it'd have to be at the end of the season so as not to ruin the whole flow of the show! e/o forever!!

zimba05

[7]Nov 22, 2007
    • level: 12
    I really hope they donĀ“t. He loves his wife. He loves Liv too, but as a friend or a sister.

EO_Forever

[8]Nov 22, 2007
    • level: 10
    I'm pretty sure they will, but not until the end of the series. Dick Wolf knows he better or he'll have a whole bunch of very angry EO shippers after him.

charmedancer

[9]Nov 22, 2007
    • level: 12
    I want them too really bad. But it's not like this is Desperate Housewives or something. The show is about the crimes not the relationships. So hopefully, when the show reaches it's end, the two can finally ride off into the sunset together!

vaulfy

[10]Nov 22, 2007
    • level: 29
    I THINK phildaelphia, fault, fat, burned and (from livs POV blinded) showed that there is something there and i think the writers (GOD BLESS THEM) are talented enough that they could write it in a way so as to not affect the show..you know the episode opens with maybe him leaving her apartment (or like at the start of closure with brian) or they you know maybe kiss at the end of an ep once the case is over being the only two in the squadroom you know little things OH AND THEN olivia gets really hurt and eeliot freaks out and they have to come clean about their relationship

adroguru

[11]Nov 22, 2007
    Benson marries Det. Mike Logan in the series Finally.

vaulfy

[12]Nov 22, 2007
    • level: 29
    Ewwwwi would kill him lol....also i clicked on YES but i so totally meant the last one

cfenn2010

[13]Nov 22, 2007
    • level: 6
    I can't believe no one's brought this up before...I've never seen a thread like this in my life... I'm just sayin'...this should probably go in the shippers thread...*points to forum*

hysongk

[14]Nov 22, 2007
    • level: 9
    cfenn2010 wrote:
    I can't believe no one's brought this up before...I've never seen a thread like this in my life... I'm just sayin'...this should probably go in the shippers thread...*points to forum*

haha. im surprised it took 13 posts for someone to say something. (and that it wasnt jo lol)

pinkydog123

[15]Nov 26, 2007
    abanana wrote:
    I think it will happen. I am pretty sure, but it won't be until the end of season 10 (when their contracts are up). I have my reasons for believing this but the main one is that in season 8 when their contracts were going to be up, before they signed again, we had a bunch of shippy episodes and I think TPTB were setting it up for a possible getting them together and writting the out of the show together. but then of course, the resigned for another 2 years so to delay that, I think TPTB put in the Elliot getting back together with Kathy and Kathy getting pregnant to delay the EO. I still think they will leave the show together. End of season 10 guys!

OMG that makes so much sense! ihope its true lol ^_^

pinkydog123

[16]Nov 26, 2007
    EO_Forever wrote:
    I'm pretty sure they will, but not until the end of the series. Dick Wolf knows he better or he'll have a whole bunch of very angry EO shippers after him.

lol ^_^ and ill be one of them

pinkydog123

[17]Nov 26, 2007
    cfenn2010 wrote:

oh really? i thought it would be the quaddrupelith time but i wanted to ask i SO want it to happen! (=^.^=)