Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Forums

Wednesday 9:00 PM on NBCIn Season

Will Stabler Return

snake63

[1]May 16, 2012
    • level: 20

Next season I hope Elliot Stabler return for an episode next year.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

layle1

[2]May 17, 2012
    • level: 72
    You know, my heart goes out to you, but it doesn't seem likely. It's all been up to Meloni, and his actions have made it quite clear that he's cut the umbilical cord. The producers and showrunner left the door open for him, but he chose not to walk through it. He has four movies coming out, one of which is part of Warner Bros.' Superman franchise, and a role in the upcoming season of True Blood that's prominent enough for the trailers. Actors get tired of the same role, and Meloni stuck it out for a long time. He could have left with a little more grace, and allowed the fans some closure, but go listen to Chris Noth witch about acting under Wolf in any of his Sex and the City or the Good Wife interviews if you want to hear true ungraciousness.

ram47

[3]Jul 23, 2012
    • level: 19

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Christopher-Meloni-Law-And-Order-SVU-Return-1049991.aspx

Jul 14, 2012 09:02 PM ET
    by Sadie Gennis

Would Christopher Meloni Ever Return to SVU?

Chris Meloni and Mariska HargitayStabler and Benson, together again? Maybe for one episode.

During the True Blood panel Saturday at Comic-Con, Christopher Meloni said that he might be willing to return to Law & Order: SVU for the eventual series finale.

"I'm always willing to consider. I had 12 great years on the show. I loved the people and I loved that character," Meloni said in response to a fan question after some hesitation. "There's no bad blood there. We'll just see when it comes. It's still doing OK, I guess."

Meloni left the long-running procedural in 2011 after contract negotiations fell apart. SVU will return for its 14th season Wednesday, Sept. 26 at 9/8c.

brazilian_girl

[4]Feb 19, 2013
    • level: 10
    Well, I really hope he returns... "for the eventual series finale".