Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Forums

Wednesday 9:00 PM on NBCBetween Seasons

You know you've seen too much SVU when ...

khaki_dojo

[1]Sep 13, 2007
    • level: 57

Editor Note: Anything posted in this thread must conform to the TV.com Community Terms of Servicethat all users agreed to. Any posts that violate the guidelines will be editted/deleted.As long as the thread stays within the guidelines, it'll stay open.

I've opened a new thread for this game for two reasons -- the previous thread was getting very, very long, and some of the posts were getting a little off-topic. All posts in a games thread must be part of the game. Thank you.

Edited on 10/14/2008 7:06pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mhopeg

[2]Sep 13, 2007
    • level: 8
    You watch the video for "D*** in a Box" {Content Warning - it's the uncensored version}on YouTube {{PS - that short won an EMMY!! OMG I think h*** froze over!}} and get close to the end where the two guys are getting arrested, see an NYPD car, and try to look REAL quick to see of maybe it's one of the SVU gang bringing them in. I actually can picture Munch/Fin on that case.

gumcurls

[3]Sep 13, 2007
    • level: 12
    Hehe .
    Everytime I see cops, I always blurt out, "You think that's Elliot and Olivia?"

MaRSSBAR

[4]Sep 13, 2007
    • level: 11
    I was at the library the other day and I picked up a book about this boy Eliot (yes Eliot with one L) and I forgot what it exactly was about, but it involved him falling in love with this girl. Hehe, I thought of Liv & Elliot

Mishellie26

[5]Sep 14, 2007
    Omg i always pass this park named "Elliot and Chelsea..blah blah blah" Everytime i pass it tho, i wish it was named the elliot and olivia park lol

abanana

[6]Sep 15, 2007
    • level: 9
    When your little brother has a vrush on a girl in his class named Olivia, you think it's the cuttest thing ever and consider changing his name to Elliot. Haha

gumcurls

[7]Sep 15, 2007
    abanana wrote:
    When your little brother has a vrush on a girl in his class named Olivia, you think it's the cuttest thing ever and consider changing his name to Elliot. Haha

How cute! I'd start calling him Elliot on accident.

I was eating a Chimmychanga, however you spell it, last night and it reminded me of how Maria, the girl from 911, said she had a cat named Chimmychange.

svuiskool

[8]Sep 17, 2007
    • level: 19
    When you freak out when the channel SVU is on isn't working, even though you've seen that episode a million times before.

abanana

[9]Sep 17, 2007
    • level: 9
    When you're little brother is hopeless at spelling. Like really really really bad, but he can spell "Mariska hargitay" perfectly

tvlover0412

[10]Sep 17, 2007
    • level: 10
    When you just canĀ“t wait for the new season to start even when you live in Venezuela and that means you have to wait till november or somehting, but you still happy because days after the eppy premieres i get to download it here and U guys get to tell me everithing about it!!! =)

MaRSSBAR

[11]Sep 17, 2007
    When you finally get your mom, who doesn't really watch the show, to love the ending of Burned

OlCaseLexEl

[12]Sep 17, 2007
    • level: 3

When you know exactly what happens in every episode of every season just by the name of the episode. For example if someone asks what the episode "Mercy" is about...your response would be a complte syllabus of th e episode, including quotes and the outcome of the trial.

OlCaseLexEl

[13]Sep 17, 2007
    • level: 3
    When you know exactly what other shows and movies Mariska and Chris and Diane and Stephanie and everyone elsehave been in and go to your local video store searching and get pissed when they don't have them (Ex: I can't find leaving Las Vegas OR the Goonies in Blockbuster, but I found Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas... and Chris is in it... he trys to play a gay man, unsuccessfully.)

iq_two

[14]Sep 18, 2007
    • level: 6
    When you're at school and you overhear someone talking to your teacher and your teacher sadi, "No, you don't suck, but..." (I didn't hear the rest) and you think of Casey's "I guess I suck"- and consider saying that if the opportunity ever comes up.

detliv

[15]Sep 18, 2007
    • level: 5
    When you watch the emmys and with the exception of the girl from Grey's Anatomy, you have not seen ANY of the other shows that won. Not the Comedy's, not the Dramas, you just watch SVU on USA!

gumcurls

[16]Sep 18, 2007
    Haha, I know what you mean. I watched the whole thing, plus the pre Emmy show just for Mariska.

Today we had vision tests at school where we had to read lines of letters. My classmate got an E and an O in a row! She doesn't watch SVU, so I didn't even try to explain the greatness of the situation.

MaRSSBAR

[17]Sep 18, 2007
    gumcurls wrote:
    Haha, I know what you mean. I watched the whole thing, plus the pre Emmy show just for Mariska.

Today we had vision tests at school where we had to read lines of letters. My classmate got an E and an O in a row! She doesn't watch SVU, so I didn't even try to explain the greatness of the situation.

Same here. I watched the Emmys from 6-11 you can say since I watched the pre-show thingy.

SVUfanatic17

[18]Sep 18, 2007
    • level: 7

MaRSSBAR wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    Haha, I know what you mean. I watched the whole thing, plus the pre Emmy show just for Mariska. Today we had vision tests at school where we had to read lines of letters. My classmate got an E and an O in a row! She doesn't watch SVU, so I didn't even try to explain the greatness of the situation.
    Same here. I watched the Emmys from 6-11 you can say since I watched the pre-show thingy.

Me too... that's the only reason why I watched the pre-emmy red carpet, because I wanted to see EVERY interview with her, I think I ended up seeing 3 interviews with her.

svuismylifemoce

[19]Sep 18, 2007
    SVUfanatic17 wrote:

MaRSSBAR wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    Haha, I know what you mean. I watched the whole thing, plus the pre Emmy show just for Mariska. Today we had vision tests at school where we had to read lines of letters. My classmate got an E and an O in a row! She doesn't watch SVU, so I didn't even try to explain the greatness of the situation.

Me too... that's the only reason why I watched the pre-emmy red carpet, because I wanted to see EVERY interview with her, I think I ended up seeing 3 interviews with her.

yeah and did you notice she was the very last one on all of them almost!!! I watched those things from the beginning!! lol.

mhopeg

[20]Sep 19, 2007

You're watching "Ellen" and see a shot that includes the big bucket sized container of Red Vines and think that Cragen MUST be around somewhere!