Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Forums

Wednesday 9:00 PM on NBCIn Season

You know you've seen too much SVU when ...

MaRSSBAR

[21]Sep 19, 2007
    • level: 11
    When you're all hyped up when you see the little review of Alternate in the tvguide
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

elliv920

[22]Sep 19, 2007
    • level: 12
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    When you're all hyped up when you see the little review of Alternate in the tvguide

lawlz!!!

AjaSimon

[23]Sep 21, 2007
    • level: 6
    I went to the kitchen during the emmys. When I get back to the t.v., there are some suits accepting their awards (I didn't know for what - I missed that). All I hear is 'thanks to my wife and Elliot and Olivia, I love you!' (something to that effect)...I said to myself "that must be Dick Wolf!" lol

gumcurls

[24]Sep 21, 2007
    AjaSimon wrote:
    I went to the kitchen during the emmys. When I get back to the t.v., there are some suits accepting their awards (I didn't know for what - I missed that). All I hear is 'thanks to my wife and Elliot and Olivia, I love you!' (something to that effect)...I said to myself "that must be Dick Wolf!" lol

Lol, I wasn't paying attention, but I had the Emmys on and when I heard that I got all excited, even though he wasn't talking about SVU.

MaRSSBAR

[25]Sep 21, 2007
    gumcurls wrote:
    AjaSimon wrote:
    Lol, I wasn't paying attention, but I had the Emmys on and when I heard that I got all excited, even though he wasn't talking about SVU.
    I didn't hear that, lol. I certainly would have thought that too.

EO_Forever

[26]Sep 21, 2007
    • level: 10
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    AjaSimon wrote:

Haha the same thing happened to me. I heard something about Elliot and Olivia and snapped to attention lol.

hannahsg1

[27]Sep 22, 2007
    • level: 2

The fact that his kids are named Elliot and Olivia gives me hope that they'll never get together.

does anyone know what he was up there for?

MaRSSBAR

[28]Sep 22, 2007
    EO_Forever wrote:
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    AjaSimon wrote:

Haha the same thing happened to me. I heard something about Elliot and Olivia and snapped to attention lol.

I watched the Emmys fully and never heard that. I'm so mad now!

svuismylifemoce

[29]Sep 23, 2007
    • level: 8
    MaRSSBAR wrote:

when you are really hyped up because it shows the name and the review of the episode "Avatar" (the episode next week).
    My tv can go like 3 weeks ahead. lol.

MaRSSBAR

[30]Sep 23, 2007
    svuismylifemoce wrote:
    MaRSSBAR wrote:

when you are really hyped up because it shows the name and the review of the episode "Avatar" (the episode next week).

Lol, mine too. I can't wait, 2 days!!

gumcurls

[31]Sep 23, 2007
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    svuismylifemoce wrote:
    MaRSSBAR wrote:

Your banner is adorable! I wanna make one.

Elliotlvr08

[32]Sep 24, 2007
    • level: 4
    hannahsg1 wrote:

The fact that his kids are named Elliot and Olivia gives me hope that they'll never get together.

does anyone know what he was up there for?

That was DW. I'm not sure what the award was for...maybe best writing. It was for "Bury My Heart on Wounded Knee".

MaRSSBAR

[33]Sep 24, 2007
    gumcurls wrote:
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    svuismylifemoce wrote:
    MaRSSBAR wrote:

Your banner is adorable! I wanna make one.

Thanks You can if you want, I don't mind I had to do something using a dictionary, and I was like "hmm...I should define myself and make it a banner"

mhopeg

[34]Sep 24, 2007

When you're more excited over the SVU promo in the commercial break than you are about the Heroes season premiere that you're actually watching.

I got up and danced when it said 'TOMORROW' at the end of the promo.

MaRSSBAR

[35]Sep 25, 2007
    I jumped up and did a little hyper dance when I saw the preview

gumcurls

[36]Sep 25, 2007
    I was hyper all day in school today but now I'm just off the wall.

MaRSSBAR

[37]Sep 25, 2007
    I was fine in school until my new friend who I met volunteering watches SVU! She can't wait for the premiere, so I was happy about that.

gumcurls

[38]Sep 25, 2007
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    I was fine in school until my new friend who I met volunteering watches SVU! She can't wait for the premiere, so I was happy about that.

MaRSSBAR wrote:

Ooh! My mom made me this shirt that says "Hargiteam" and it's almost exactly like the shirt Mariska wore when she did that one Breast Cancer walk that I've seen pictures of. So I wore it to school today, and people kept asking me all day what a "Hargiteam" means, and I told them it's a replica of a shirt my favorite actress wore. When they'd ask who my favorite actress was, I'd say, "Mariska Hargitay, but you've never heard of her." anyways, this one girl asked, and she actually HAS heard of her and she loves SVU. I was so happy, I blurted out, "I love you!" to her. So yeah, I made an SVU friend today.

gumcurls

[39]Sep 25, 2007
    MaRSSBAR wrote:

MaRSSBAR wrote:

Ooh! My mom made me this shirt that says "Hargiteam" and it's almost exactly like the shirt Mariska wore when she did that one Breast Cancer walk that I've seen pictures of. So I wore it to school today, and people kept asking me all day what a "Hargiteam" means, and I told them it's a replica of a shirt my favorite actress wore. When they'd ask who my favorite actress was, I'd say, "Mariska Hargitay, but you've never heard of her." anyways, this one girl asked, and she actually HAS heard of her and she loves SVU. I was so happy, I blurted out, "I love you!" to her. So yeah, I made an SVU friend today.

svuismylifemoce

[40]Sep 25, 2007
    gumcurls wrote:
    MaRSSBAR wrote:

MaRSSBAR wrote:

Yeah, in my French class today someone was like OMGAH today is the best day of the year.. and i got real excited and was like WHY!! and He said today is the day halo 3 comes out.. so i got real sad and this one girl was like No it is the best day because SVU is coming on... AND WELL I WENT LIKE CRAZY!! lol.. i mean come on wouldnt you.. So yeah i made an SVU friend today toooo!!!