Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Forums

Wednesday 9:00 PM on NBCIn Season

You know you've seen too much SVU when ...

EO_Forever

[41]Sep 25, 2007
    • level: 10
    ...When you have a nightmare that you slept through the season premiere of SVU. It was horrible!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mhopeg

[42]Sep 25, 2007
    • level: 8

EO_Forever wrote:
    ...When you have a nightmare that you slept through the season premiere of SVU. It was horrible!!!

OHMYGOD I had that same dream!! It totally freaked me out. I was so sad and depressed. Couldn't beLIEVE I'd missed it! Then I realized...it's okay. But for about two minutes I hated myself.

phatboi2006

[43]Sep 26, 2007

I had a dream the night before the premier it was what I heard from spoilers of Munch getting hurt. The detectives went to a crime scene and investigating when Munch comes and starts investigating with them. Suddenly Elliot gets up and next thing you know Elliot is yelling "Look Out!" to Munch but it was too late, he got hit by a car. It was actually pretty funny. I was laughing when I woke up. He didn't get that badly injured tho because it was like half an episode in my head and by the middle he was back just limping.

divaDD06

[44]Sep 26, 2007
    • level: 5

OMG True story I am a big big fan I love the show yesterday I missed the 1st fifteen of the new season....(wtf!) and went crazy! I called the cable people and demanded my bill be pro-rated....I'll let you know if they do it..lol

mhopeg

[45]Sep 27, 2007

I was flipping back & forth tonight between "Grey's Anatomy" and "The Office."

During Office commercials they kept showing trailers for the movie "Dan in Real Life" (Steve Carrell is in it, which is more than likely the reason why.) They show a part where he's teaching one of his daughters to drive. I was racking my brain trying to figure out what episode of SVU she's in. Couldn't come up with it, so I looked up the movie on IMDB.

She was in an episode of CI, but it didn't have anything SVU listed. It was a CI I'd actually seen, but I still was confused because I was POSITIVE that I was picturing her in scenes with Mariska, so it MUST've been SVU.

Looking more closely...she played Katie in "Plain Truth."

Every time I've watched that movie I've thought how it could be altered a little bit and turned into an SVU episode....I guess somewhere along the line they merged together a little too closely

ITPROF4U

[46]Sep 28, 2007
    • level: 12
    We need to start a "Six Degrees of Separation" for SVU. Seeing as many people who have been on the show, most could probably be done in 3-4.

elliv920

[47]Sep 28, 2007
    ITPROF4U wrote:
    We need to start a "Six Degrees of Separation" for SVU. Seeing as many people who have been on the show, most could probably be done in 3-4.

haha i know right

when you freak out in law class when your teacher calls you casey novak when doing a "mock trial"

EO_Forever

[48]Sep 28, 2007
    • level: 10
    elliv920 wrote:
    ITPROF4U wrote:

haha i know right

when you freak out in law class when your teacher calls you casey novak when doing a "mock trial"

I wish someone would call me Casey Novak! Ok I have one! When you're in psychology class dissecting a sheep brain and find out that your parter watches SVU too and get totally excited! We decided the dissection didn't bother us that much because we were used to seeing dead bodies on SVU. She was even an EO shipper... yay!

elliv920

[49]Sep 28, 2007
    EO_Forever wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    ITPROF4U wrote:

haha i know right

I wish someone would call me Casey Novak! Ok I have one! When you're in psychology class dissecting a sheep brain and find out that your parter watches SVU too and get totally excited! We decided the dissection didn't bother us that much because we were used to seeing dead bodies on SVU. She was even an EO shipper... yay!

omg lucky!!!! hehe

SVU_lover

[50]Sep 28, 2007
    • level: 3
    When you consider the 100 dollars your parents gave that is "supposed to be for college admissions and nothing else!!!!" For pre ordering the 4th season of SVU on amazon.com (and I'll get free shipping as well)

elliv920

[51]Sep 28, 2007
    SVU_lover wrote:
    When you consider the 100 dollars your parents gave that is "supposed to be for college admissions and nothing else!!!!" For pre ordering the 4th season of SVU on amazon.com (and I'll get free shipping as well)

woot woot!!!

MaRSSBAR

[52]Sep 28, 2007
    • level: 11
    elliv920 wrote:
    SVU_lover wrote:

woot woot!!!

I want the seasons for christmas

elliv920

[53]Sep 28, 2007
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    SVU_lover wrote:

woot woot!!!

I want the seasons for christmas

i do but i also want a laptop....hmmmmmmmmmm

gumcurls

[54]Sep 28, 2007
    When you're having an online conversation and the person you're IMing keeps typing "E/O", meaning eachother. And you squeal every time & think about SVU.

Ohh, and in Spanish the other day, we learned that something something something and then the word "Portar" means, "I can't stand it." or something like that. Just made me think of Porter and my feelings about him.

elliv920

[55]Sep 29, 2007
    gumcurls wrote:
    When you're having an online conversation and the person you're IMing keeps typing "E/O", meaning eachother. And you squeal every time & think about SVU.

Ohh, and in Spanish the other day, we learned that something something something and then the word "Portar" means, "I can't stand it." or something like that. Just made me think of Porter and my feelings about him.

haha are u in spanish 1??? i think we learned tht too!

gumcurls

[56]Sep 29, 2007
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:

Lol, yup, I'm in Spanish 1. I actually use SVU to help me study a lot. Like, we had a quiz on some sports and activities, and we had to memorize if they started with "La" or "El". Well, most of the sports started with "El", so I just thought of Elliot being strong & liking sports.

SVU_lover

[57]Sep 29, 2007
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:

Lol, yup, I'm in Spanish 1. I actually use SVU to help me study a lot. Like, we had a quiz on some sports and activities, and we had to memorize if they started with "La" or "El". Well, most of the sports started with "El", so I just thought of Elliot being strong & liking sports.

Oh thats a good idea. But I thought El was the feminine "the" and La was masculine "the"? Wait, where's Jo. she's a Spanish teacher, she should know this

MaRSSBAR

[58]Sep 29, 2007
    • level: 11
    SVU_lover wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:

Oh thats a good idea. But I thought El was the feminine "the" and La was masculine "the"? Wait, where's Jo. she's a Spanish teacher, she should know this

I'm in Spanish 5, but El is masculine for "the" and La is feminine for "the". I didn't know the meaning for Porter though. We never had to use that word LOL.

SVU_lover

[59]Sep 29, 2007
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    SVU_lover wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:

I'm in Spanish 5, but El is masculine for "the" and La is feminine for "the". I didn't know the meaning for Porter though. We never had to use that word LOL.

Ohh, okay. YOu know, I never knew why there had to be a female and male word for different things

elliv920

[60]Sep 29, 2007
    SVU_lover wrote:
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    SVU_lover wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:

Ohh, okay. YOu know, I never knew why there had to be a female and male word for different things

was it porfavor?? idk lol woot im in spanish 1 too lol "911" helped me with olivia singing her spanish song lol