Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Forums

Wednesday 9:00 PM on NBCIn Season

You know you've seen too much SVU when ...

ITPROF4U

[61]Sep 29, 2007
    • level: 12
    SVU_lover wrote:
    When you consider the 100 dollars your parents gave that is "supposed to be for college admissions and nothing else!!!!" For pre ordering the 4th season of SVU on amazon.com (and I'll get free shipping as well)
    Awh..You are already learning College Economics. Everything else before school..Ah..miss those days.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

elliv920

[62]Sep 29, 2007
    ITPROF4U wrote:
    SVU_lover wrote:
    When you consider the 100 dollars your parents gave that is "supposed to be for college admissions and nothing else!!!!" For pre ordering the 4th season of SVU on amazon.com (and I'll get free shipping as well)
    Awh..You are already learning College Economics. Everything else before school..Ah..miss those days.

lwalz

SVU_lover

[63]Sep 30, 2007
    • level: 3
    ITPROF4U wrote:
    SVU_lover wrote:

Well this just isn't anything, it's SVU! The season where you see Olivia call Elliot "Honey" and where they get to flirt! Of course that comes before school!

Mishellie26

[64]Sep 30, 2007
    • level: 8
    wait huh?? el called olivia honey? if he did then paleez tell me the episode! -D

SVU_lover

[65]Sep 30, 2007
    • level: 3
    Mishellie26 wrote:
    wait huh?? el called olivia honey? if he did then paleez tell me the episode! -D

Olivia called Elliot honey. (Or was it sweetie?) Anyway it was the episode Risk in season 4.

elliv920

[66]Sep 30, 2007
    SVU_lover wrote:
    Mishellie26 wrote:

Olivia called Elliot honey. (Or was it sweetie?) Anyway it was the episode Risk in season 4.

love tht ep i freaked out!
    i seriously cant wait a ep and sit still its weird lol

gumcurls

[67]Sep 30, 2007
    elliv920 wrote:
    SVU_lover wrote:
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    SVU_lover wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    When you're having an online conversation and the person you're IMing keeps typing "E/O", meaning eachother. And you squeal every time & think about SVU.

Ohh, and in Spanish the other day, we learned that something something something and then the word "Portar" means, "I can't stand it." or something like that. Just made me think of Porter and my feelings about him.

haha are u in spanish 1??? i think we learned tht too!

Lol, yup, I'm in Spanish 1. I actually use SVU to help me study a lot. Like, we had a quiz on some sports and activities, and we had to memorize if they started with "La" or "El". Well, most of the sports started with "El", so I just thought of Elliot being strong & liking sports.

Oh thats a good idea. But I thought El was the feminine "the" and La was masculine "the"? Wait, where's Jo. she's a Spanish teacher, she should know this

I'm in Spanish 5, but El is masculine for "the" and La is feminine for "the". I didn't know the meaning for Porter though. We never had to use that word LOL.

Ohh, okay. YOu know, I never knew why there had to be a female and male word for different things

was it porfavor?? idk lol woot im in spanish 1 too lol "911" helped me with olivia singing her spanish song lol

Lol, all I remember from 911 was something like...umm...doesn't something like Pollita mean chicken? Haha, I'm probably making that up. I just remember Maria saying/singing that one rhyme thing.

elliv920

[68]Sep 30, 2007
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    SVU_lover wrote:
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    SVU_lover wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    When you're having an online conversation and the person you're IMing keeps typing "E/O", meaning eachother. And you squeal every time & think about SVU.

Ohh, and in Spanish the other day, we learned that something something something and then the word "Portar" means, "I can't stand it." or something like that. Just made me think of Porter and my feelings about him.

haha are u in spanish 1??? i think we learned tht too!

Lol, yup, I'm in Spanish 1. I actually use SVU to help me study a lot. Like, we had a quiz on some sports and activities, and we had to memorize if they started with "La" or "El". Well, most of the sports started with "El", so I just thought of Elliot being strong & liking sports.

Oh thats a good idea. But I thought El was the feminine "the" and La was masculine "the"? Wait, where's Jo. she's a Spanish teacher, she should know this

I'm in Spanish 5, but El is masculine for "the" and La is feminine for "the". I didn't know the meaning for Porter though. We never had to use that word LOL.

Ohh, okay. YOu know, I never knew why there had to be a female and male word for different things

was it porfavor?? idk lol woot im in spanish 1 too lol "911" helped me with olivia singing her spanish song lol

Lol, all I remember from 911 was something like...umm...doesn't something like Pollita mean chicken? Haha, I'm probably making that up. I just remember Maria saying/singing that one rhyme thing.

gallita is hen lol

gumcurls

[69]Oct 1, 2007
    Oh goodness. In English class, we have these things where we have to complete these sentenses with our vocab words.

Well, I got TWO sentenses that were closely reltated to SVU.

They were: The dastardly defendant shocked the jury when...
    and I put "She started strangling the A.D.A."

and...

The cult leader used his charisma to...
    and I put something like "convince everyone that everyone was out to get them" or something dealing with Charisma. I was so happy.

elliv920

[70]Oct 1, 2007
    gumcurls wrote:
    Oh goodness. In English class, we have these things where we have to complete these sentenses with our vocab words.

and...

and I put something like "convince everyone that everyone was out to get them" or something dealing with Charisma. I was so happy.

hhaahahaha sweet!

i wish we all went to school together tht would be so fun =]

MaRSSBAR

[71]Oct 1, 2007
    • level: 11
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:

and...

hhaahahaha sweet!

Imagine? We'd all be buzzing about SVU the whole day

elliv920

[72]Oct 1, 2007
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:

and...

hhaahahaha sweet!

tht would be so fun =]

svuismylifemoce

[73]Oct 1, 2007
    • level: 8
    elliv920 wrote:
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:

and...

hhaahahaha sweet!

tht would be so fun =]

That would be great!!!!

elliv920

[74]Oct 1, 2007
    we could liek have svu parties everyday

SVUfanatic17

[75]Oct 1, 2007
    • level: 7
    That would be pretty sweet.

gumcurls

[76]Oct 1, 2007
    Lol, I know you'd all be passing notes to me in every class. "Did you know Elliot and Olivia are in love?"

elliv920

[77]Oct 1, 2007
    gumcurls wrote:
    Lol, I know you'd all be passing notes to me in every class. "Did you know Elliot and Olivia are in love?"

haha nice! then the teacher would be liek ummm i know right they are so in love lol i had a teacher liek tht last year every wends we'd talk about she even recorded it for me soemtimes lol

gumcurls

[78]Oct 1, 2007
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:

haha nice! then the teacher would be liek ummm i know right they are so in love lol i had a teacher liek tht last year every wends we'd talk about she even recorded it for me soemtimes lol

Aww, none of my teachers like SVU, that I know of. Ooh! I have this younger friend, and for some reason, all of her friends love me. Well, anyways, one of her friends was following me around today, and she saw pics of Mariska in my locker and she told me that SVU is the best show ever! She's adorable. She's, like, twelve. Yeah, I love her because of that.

elliv920

[79]Oct 1, 2007
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:

Aww, none of my teachers like SVU, that I know of. Ooh! I have this younger friend, and for some reason, all of her friends love me. Well, anyways, one of her friends was following me around today, and she saw pics of Mariska in my locker and she told me that SVU is the best show ever! She's adorable. She's, like, twelve. Yeah, I love her because of that.

lawlz theres this really nerdy boy who is creepy and tries to talk to me im liek watch svu theeenn we'll talk lol

gumcurls

[80]Oct 1, 2007
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:

lawlz theres this really nerdy boy who is creepy and tries to talk to me im liek watch svu theeenn we'll talk lol

Aww, haha. Yeah, we judge people on whether they watch SVU or not. Jk.