TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Forums

Wednesday 9:00 PM on NBCIn Season

You know you've seen too much SVU when ...

kgallagher212

[121]Oct 7, 2007
    • level: 4
    You and your brother are playing the word association game; he says tv, you say svu, he says olivia, you say elliot, and he says blind! Haha, I talk about SVU way too much, he doesn't even watch it or anything.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

elliv920

[122]Oct 7, 2007
    • level: 12
    kgallagher212 wrote:
    You and your brother are playing the word association game; he says tv, you say svu, he says olivia, you say elliot, and he says blind! Haha, I talk about SVU way too much, he doesn't even watch it or anything.

lol i have done tht =]

gumcurls

[123]Oct 7, 2007
    elliv920 wrote:
    kgallagher212 wrote:

lol i have done tht =]

My mom & I play that in the car, but the goal of the game is to associate EVERY word with SVU. It's great.

SVUfanatic17

[124]Oct 7, 2007
    • level: 7
    SVU_lover wrote:
    SVUfanatic17 wrote:
    When you're sitting in a classroom taking your SAT's at 8 o'clock in the morning and they use Olivia and Elliot in the same vocab sentence, and you can't help but think about if they're going to kiss or not. And waste like 2 minutes thinking about that instead of answering the question.
    Oh I do that all the time in school when I have to make up sentences. BTW, how do you think you did on it?

I think I did pretty well... I hope so. I couldn't stop thinking about that throughout the whole test!

elliv920

[125]Oct 7, 2007
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    kgallagher212 wrote:

lol i have done tht =]

My mom & I play that in the car, but the goal of the game is to associate EVERY word with SVU. It's great.

my mom doesnt liek me to talk abotu svu

MaRSSBAR

[126]Oct 8, 2007
    • level: 11
    I've done that with street signs

gumcurls

[127]Oct 8, 2007
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    kgallagher212 wrote:

lol i have done tht =]

Mine didn't at first, either. But then she realized how happy SVU makes me, lol

elliv920

[128]Oct 8, 2007
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    kgallagher212 wrote:

lol i have done tht =]

my mom said its wierd lol she doesnt understand

gumcurls

[129]Oct 8, 2007
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    kgallagher212 wrote:

lol i have done tht =]

my mom said its wierd lol she doesnt understand

I don't think any parent would be thrilled that their kid is watching SVU, lol. But then I started telling her random facts & letting her know how much I've learned from SVU (seriously!). And now she talks about it all the time, too.

MaRSSBAR

[130]Oct 9, 2007
    • level: 11
    My mom gets so annoyed that I watch too much SVU, that's when you know you're really obsessed LOL.

gumcurls

[131]Oct 9, 2007
    You know you've seen too much SVU when...

In science class the other day, we were doing a lab involving weighing beans. Anyway, we had the choice of weighing different kinds of beans, and of course, I chose kidney beans.

And today, I said to my friend, "Guess what I started last night..." and she's like, "Does it have to do with SVU?" I was so proud of her for assuming that!

elliv920

[132]Oct 9, 2007
    gumcurls wrote:

In science class the other day, we were doing a lab involving weighing beans. Anyway, we had the choice of weighing different kinds of beans, and of course, I chose kidney beans.

And today, I said to my friend, "Guess what I started last night..." and she's like, "Does it have to do with SVU?" I was so proud of her for assuming that!

haha kidney beans!!!

liviafan1

[133]Oct 9, 2007
    • level: 4

When you're in Chemistry class and you have to memorize the elements and their symbols. You try to come up with a device to remember Antimony which is Sb. So I got to....Antimony makes me think of alimony.....which makes me think of divorce.....which makes me think of Elliot.....whose last name is Stabler:Sb. It was awesome. I still remember it.

When you're writing a paper on Huckleberry Finn and you're writing about interdependence. You start to write.....they have a degree of mutual reliance......and find yourself writing.....that compromises their effectiveness as partners.

gumcurls

[134]Oct 9, 2007
    liviafan1 wrote:

When you're in Chemistry class and you have to memorize the elements and their symbols. You try to come up with a device to remember Antimony which is Sb. So I got to....Antimony makes me think of alimony.....which makes me think of divorce.....which makes me think of Elliot.....whose last name is Stabler:Sb. It was awesome. I still remember it.

When you're writing a paper on Huckleberry Finn and you're writing about interdependence. You start to write.....they have a degree of mutual reliance......and find yourself writing.....that compromises their effectiveness as partners.

Everytime I write or say the word, "Otherwise", I always think of saying "We can't be partners" (Fault).

Oh, and with the element thing, we don't have to memorize them, but I always think of SVU when I see some of them! Like Po (Porter / Olivia shippers)

elliv920

[135]Oct 10, 2007
    gumcurls wrote:
    liviafan1 wrote:

Everytime I write or say the word, "Otherwise", I always think of saying "We can't be partners" (Fault).

Oh, and with the element thing, we don't have to memorize them, but I always think of SVU when I see some of them! Like Po (Porter / Olivia shippers)

im ion science now hahah on my teachers comp hes is liek really nice

gumcurls

[136]Oct 10, 2007
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    liviafan1 wrote:

You shouldn't be here during school!
    I used to for the first couple days of school, but I value my library privledges a little too much.

gumcurls

[137]Oct 10, 2007
    gumcurls wrote:
    elliv920 wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    liviafan1 wrote:

You shouldn't be here during school!
    I used to for the first couple days of school, but I value my library privledges a little too much.

*privileges (I'm yoo lazy to go back and edit )

tw419

[138]Oct 10, 2007
    • level: 5

Your calendar looks like this:

Sunday Monday SVUday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday

gumcurls

[139]Oct 10, 2007
    tw419 wrote:

Your calendar looks like this:

Sunday Monday SVUday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday

Haha. One teacher was telling me that Tuesdays are her favorite day because she doesn't have to coach on Tuesdays, and I wanted to burst out saying, "Mine too! 'Cause of SVU!"

svuismylifemoce

[140]Oct 10, 2007
    • level: 8
    you know you watch to much svu when..

Your mom sees this woman on TV and says, "Hey that looks like Novak!" When I didn't even notice it. haha.