Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Forums

Wednesday 9:00 PM on NBCIn Season

You know you've seen too much SVU when ...

  • Avatar of gumcurls

    gumcurls

    [141]Oct 11, 2007
    • member since: 03/05/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3,071
    svuismylifemoce wrote:
    you know you watch to much svu when..

    Your mom sees this woman on TV and says, "Hey that looks like Novak!" When I didn't even notice it. haha.


    OMGosh my mom does that ALL the time! It's so funny how obsessed I've gotten her. She always says this one guy on Clean House looks like Elliot. It's so cute when our family & friends start to talk about SVU.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of svuismylifemoce

    svuismylifemoce

    [142]Oct 11, 2007
    • member since: 06/09/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 356
    gumcurls wrote:
    svuismylifemoce wrote:
    you know you watch to much svu when..

    Your mom sees this woman on TV and says, "Hey that looks like Novak!" When I didn't even notice it. haha.


    OMGosh my mom does that ALL the time! It's so funny how obsessed I've gotten her. She always says this one guy on Clean House looks like Elliot. It's so cute when our family & friends start to talk about SVU.


    I know I love it! It makes me feel like I'm not alone haha.
    Oh yeah and my best friend has this uncle and his name is Todd, he looks exactly like Chris Meloni. He amazes me everytime I see him. Wow I mean the muscles, the smile, the butt everything.lol. And anyways I just found out the other day that he is a Cop too!!!! I was like wow.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MaRSSBAR

    MaRSSBAR

    [143]Oct 11, 2007
    • member since: 10/04/06
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 2,670
    When your mom see's pics of Mariska in a magazine/newspaper, and calls you over to check it out
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gumcurls

    gumcurls

    [144]Oct 11, 2007
    • member since: 03/05/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3,071
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    When your mom see's pics of Mariska in a magazine/newspaper, and calls you over to check it out


    I'm proud of your mom.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MaRSSBAR

    MaRSSBAR

    [145]Oct 11, 2007
    • member since: 10/04/06
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 2,670
    gumcurls wrote:
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    When your mom see's pics of Mariska in a magazine/newspaper, and calls you over to check it out


    I'm proud of your mom.

    Thanks, my mom is pretty cool like that, but she falls asleep during SVU episodes.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gumcurls

    gumcurls

    [146]Oct 11, 2007
    • member since: 03/05/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3,071
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    When your mom see's pics of Mariska in a magazine/newspaper, and calls you over to check it out


    I'm proud of your mom.

    Thanks, my mom is pretty cool like that, but she falls asleep during SVU episodes.


    Lol, same with mine!

    You know you've seen too much SVU when...
    Your locker at school is plastered with pics of Mariska, August, Peter, and you're going to print some pictures of the entire cast out at school to put in your locker.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MaRSSBAR

    MaRSSBAR

    [147]Oct 12, 2007
    • member since: 10/04/06
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 2,670
    gumcurls wrote:
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    gumcurls wrote:
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    When your mom see's pics of Mariska in a magazine/newspaper, and calls you over to check it out


    I'm proud of your mom.

    Thanks, my mom is pretty cool like that, but she falls asleep during SVU episodes.


    Lol, same with mine!

    You know you've seen too much SVU when...
    Your locker at school is plastered with pics of Mariska, August, Peter, and you're going to print some pictures of the entire cast out at school to put in your locker.

    I was going to do that!! But I keep forgetting!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SVU_number_1fan

    SVU_number_1fan

    [148]Oct 12, 2007
    • member since: 09/29/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 3,003
    when u cant watch anyother crime show with out refuring to svu or saying hey thats would elliot would say or hey munch is so crazy like dat guy
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of elliv920

    elliv920

    [149]Oct 13, 2007
    • member since: 01/10/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 4,168
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    when u cant watch anyother crime show with out refuring to svu or saying hey thats would elliot would say or hey munch is so crazy like dat guy


    same lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MaRSSBAR

    MaRSSBAR

    [150]Oct 13, 2007
    • member since: 10/04/06
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 2,670
    When you remember certain spanish words from 911 and use them in class
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of justicerocks

    justicerocks

    [151]Oct 13, 2007
    • member since: 10/25/06
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 516
    when you want the SVU theme song to be you're skating solo music.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gumcurls

    gumcurls

    [152]Oct 13, 2007
    • member since: 03/05/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3,071

    justicerocks wrote:
    when you want the SVU theme song to be you're skating solo music.

    Haha, that's so cute.

    I'm so proud of my dad. He walks in my room during a commercial break and says, "I didn't know Elliot had a wife." He was watching SVU! All by himself! So proud.

    Edited on 10/13/2007 7:11pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of EO_Forever

    EO_Forever

    [153]Oct 13, 2007
    • member since: 02/21/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,582
    ... when you're talking about syntax in english and your teacher keeps repeating S-V-O (as in subject, verb, object) and you find in nearly impossible to concentrate because it sounds just like she's saying SVU and every time she says it you start smiling. People probably thought I was nuts, or really into sentence structure lmao.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of svuismylifemoce

    svuismylifemoce

    [154]Oct 13, 2007
    • member since: 06/09/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 356
    EO_Forever wrote:
    ... when you're talking about syntax in english and your teacher keeps repeating S-V-O (as in subject, verb, object) and you find in nearly impossible to concentrate because it sounds just like she's saying SVU and every time she says it you start smiling. People probably thought I was nuts, or really into sentence structure lmao.


    hahahahaa i did that too. We just learned about that as well.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of EO_Forever

    EO_Forever

    [155]Oct 14, 2007
    • member since: 02/21/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,582
    svuismylifemoce wrote:
    EO_Forever wrote:
    ... when you're talking about syntax in english and your teacher keeps repeating S-V-O (as in subject, verb, object) and you find in nearly impossible to concentrate because it sounds just like she's saying SVU and every time she says it you start smiling. People probably thought I was nuts, or really into sentence structure lmao.


    hahahahaa i did that too. We just learned about that as well.


    Lol it makes it so hard to concentrate!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SVU_number_1fan

    SVU_number_1fan

    [156]Oct 15, 2007
    • member since: 09/29/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 3,003
    when you r in skool and the teacher says something that you rember in svu and u blert out loud like hey that was in season 2 when elliot did this lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MaRSSBAR

    MaRSSBAR

    [157]Oct 15, 2007
    • member since: 10/04/06
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 2,670
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    when you r in skool and the teacher says something that you rember in svu and u blert out loud like hey that was in season 2 when elliot did this lol

    I almost did that the other day!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gumcurls

    gumcurls

    [158]Oct 15, 2007
    • member since: 03/05/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3,071
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    when you r in skool and the teacher says something that you rember in svu and u blert out loud like hey that was in season 2 when elliot did this lol

    I almost did that the other day!!


    Every time we talk about rape in school, I'm the only one who's not squirmish 'cause I'm used to hearing about it, haha.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SVU_number_1fan

    SVU_number_1fan

    [159]Oct 15, 2007
    • member since: 09/29/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 3,003
    gumcurls wrote:
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    when you r in skool and the teacher says something that you rember in svu and u blert out loud like hey that was in season 2 when elliot did this lol

    I almost did that the other day!!


    Every time we talk about rape in school, I'm the only one who's not squirmish 'cause I'm used to hearing about it, haha.
    that is so true i have the same feeling i am not swurisam
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of hysongk

    hysongk

    [160]Oct 15, 2007
    • member since: 02/10/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,022
    when you are in your research methods and statistics class and your prof is explaining the components of the fundamentals of cross-tabulation and mentions the frequencies that are observed and the frequencies that are expected. he states "E/O" for short and all you can think of for duration of the lecture is about elliot and olivia and that you only have 1 more day until the "Savant" episode comes on! (and, unfortunaltely for you, when you get back to your dorm room you realize have no idea how to do the homework...bummer. lol.)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.