Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Forums

Wednesday 9:00 PM on NBCIn Season

You know you've seen too much SVU when ...

LII2

[1661]Feb 1, 2012
    • level: 12

snake63 wrote:

Root for Olivia's death.

That's horrible!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KatHilellis

[1662]Apr 30, 2012
    • level: 1

You know you've seen too much SVU when you can convert your mum (who has been watching the show since it started) from a K/E shipper to an E/O shipper. It was a proud moment for me.

-When you want to cut your hair like Olivia, but you don't know which season

-When you can name at least 200 episodes, including what they're about

-You know every ADA, and the episodes they have appeared in

-Somebody mentions the name of a random episode in normal conversation, and you tune out of the conversation and think about that episode...

eg. "She shouldn't blame me, it wasn't my fault!"

or "Oooooh you got burned!"

or when you have a lecture about 'taking risks'

you know you've seen too much SVU when you get all of those episodes

mrivera

[1663]Jun 4, 2012
    • level: 11
    When you read or hear about some crime in the news and wonder what the L&O version of it will be. For example, I predict in the Trayvon Martin case, Zimmerman will become a blonde blue-eyed Tea Partier/NRA member who is also the son of an evil rich CEO. Outrageous? Remember they turned OJ Simpson into a white ex-baseball player, Michael Jackson during his child molestation trial into a white Jewish comedian, and the Central Park rapists into a group of white, thrill seeking trust fund brats from the local exclusive prep school. Detect a pattern here?

Buffylover365

[1664]Jul 9, 2012
    • level: 16

When you've been a fan of the show for so long, but hadn't really watched an episode live on TV in a long time, but when you're on vacation and channel-surfing, you catch the last 30 minutes of an episode of the series that you'd never seen before and that renews your love in the show, so you come to TV.com and go through 33 pages of a "You know you've seen too much SVU when..." topic. Cool

Whenever someone mentions Mickey Mouse, whether you feel this way or not, you respond, "See, now I actually hate that little black rodent."

If you've got a job where you get assigned parking spaces [or you live in a building with assigned parking spaces], for no reason, you walk into your place of employment or your apartment building and angrily say, "There should be a special level of Hell for this pus-sucking, gangrenous, malignancy of a mental amoeba!" JUST to see who would respond with, "Somebody steal your parking space again?" Laughing