Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Haunted

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Dec 07, 2004 on NBC

• Amazing Fin Episode!

Amazing Fin episode! And Holy Meloni he smiled at the end (and laughed)! It was a brilliant episode, with just the right mix of action and emotion to keep you tuned in. It was pretty interesting, nice plot twists, ect., and, it wasn't a sex crime, a nice change. This episode definitly deserved a 10, because we got to see more of Fin (his emotions:) and what makes him tick. I kinda felt bad for him because of the obvious tensions and unresolved issues with his son in the begining. I mean, his father got shot! Bottom line, Fin saves a kid, but gets shot, shoots the people who shot him (and never ended up getting him and olivia's coffee), is confronted by a mother who remembers Fin when he was undercover in Narcotics, slaps a guy named Fat Tony and him and a guy named Mike (a rookie from Narcotics) find a woman's dead body to give the mother closure, finds the mother's grandson (more closure!), shuts down a meth lab, save a couple more kids, a SMILES!!! Fin: Whose the best uncover in your squad?
    Mike: I'm your guy.
    Fin: No offense, but my grandmother wouldn't sell an aspirin to you.

ATTTN. SHIPPERS Elliot gave Olivia a half-hug thingy in the beggining when Fin was rushed into the ER...
Wet