Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Her Negotiation

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM May 22, 2013 on NBC

• !! Foreseeable !!

The police should have known, that he will come for Benson!!

This is not reliable at all!

I hate such things!
  • I can't stand this guy.

I was really repulsed by this perp. Very creepy dude. There are some episodes I can't watch all the way through and this is one of them. I don't think they should have had Benson kidnapped because her character has been through enough. Having said that I am addicted to this show and I can't wait for the new season.
  • SVU does it again

This is outrageous! How am I supposed to wait till next season to see what happens to Olivia? Having said that all of us here thought that the lawyer was in serious danger but we all suspected that Olivier would be the real victim. I think he may have bitten off a little more than he can chew going after her
  • OMG, Best episode of the series

Wasn't sure where this was going at the start and had the same weird feeling as Rawlings but I was on the edge of my chair with the ending. Frustration and injustice and then thinking that his attorney was in danger, never entered my head about Benson and then the realisation that she was nearly raped once before, OMG can't wait till the next series. Fab story and cliffhanger.
  • Stunning Intro

I thought the intro to this episode was just gorgeous, and shot in a style that SVU has not done before. The storyline was engaging and ended in a huge cliffhanger - hopefully next season's premiere will do as good a job of closing up the story - it would be disappointing if they just skip over it.

I agree with some of the other commenters that there were some elements that were implausible - the fact that the perp had repeatedly escaped justice for some very serious past crimes seemed pretty unlikely, and the thought that Liv would walk into her apartment and go to check out strange noises without grabbing her gun, knowing that there is a murderer/rapist with a grudge against her walking the streets also surprised me.
  • ending

This was one of the BEST episode of for the ending!!!! There is no way Olivia would just walk in her apartment without checking it out!!! Cragen Rollins would have been smart enough to see the Rapist WANTED he would be in her home when she got there. S### the Older lady said "he was just in my home when I got there" This was extremely BAD writing.

Hopefully Liv will DISARM the rapist and turn the table on him. If going to be very boring watching her mentally and phsycaily have to deal with the torture she will go when it is so out of character for her to be so careless to put herself in that situation. All of the acting was GREAT though! This show was some of the BEST actors on TV. Pablo is always perfect in whatever character he is given. I think his is his third appearance on the Law and Order series.
  • Does this happen often?

I started watching this show via Netflix and when I tuned in to see new episodes I was surprised there was no STabler (this is neither here nor there for this episode).

Now, this is my first season finale for the show and I can't believe the Cliffhanger. I'm a big rerun watcher and I don't think I have ever experienced a cliffhanger of this magnitude (if one at all?). I personally do not enjoy waiting until the fall to see what will come of this two-parter. Seriously I'm on the edge of my seat and waiting this long may turn me off the show entirely.

No more new shows for me. I'll stick to re-runs.
  • Cliffhanger :S

(spoilers!!) Wow. I could say a lot about this episode, but it's just... wow. I just finished watching the episode, and my heart rate is still at about 200 bpm. At first I thought the episode was moving too fast, it seemed they had him after like 20 minutes, and - off course, because it's a season's finale - something disturbing would happen, and in the end everything would be okay. But I didn't see this one coming. Well, off course I expected the creepy rapist Louis to come to her house - minutes before I was already like "don't go home, please don't go home while this creep is out on bail!", so I expected something like this to happen, but I didn't expect it to be such a cliffhanger. Damn. And about the rest of this episode: I liked the intro, all the 'happy Sunday stuff', and though it might be a bit implausible that Louis got off on every crime in his life - luckiest rapist/sadist/murderer in the entire WORLD - it was a good plot story.
AFNPAC