Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Manipulated

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Feb 07, 2006 on NBC

• What was that and why was it on my television screen? Please bring back the SVU I know and love!

Okay I think it's pretty clear from the rating and title that I did not like the episode. I didn't hate it (I don't think I can really hate anything that SVU presents) but seriously. It was far-fetched to the point of absurdity and yet still predictable. The acting was, of course, not at fault. All of the actors on this show are incredible and deserve a lot more acclaim then they currently get (Where is Mariska's Emmy and Meloni's nomination at least?!) The main problem I had was with the writing. It didn't make any sense. It was as if the writer's sat down with the intention of writing an episode where a "woman in a wheelchair" was the perp then took the most convoluted way possible to achieve that. Special ops?! Spider man?! You can do better that that guys! I know you can do better than that! The title of this episode was accurate. The writer's manipulated logic and, in my opinion, the audience. This is not what SVU is about (though I am kinda disappointed in the season so far). Please please please don't ruin my show!
NBC