Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Nov 27, 2007 on NBC

6.7
  • Aw, what were they thinking?!?! :(

5.6
    I had several issues with this episode. First I must say, I love Law & Order SVU. It's one of my favorite shows. This episode did not measure up. The case of Tommy and his cheating mother was just boring to me. The case didn't have enough action in it for me. It was too...straightforward for SVU. I'm pretty sure they did this so they could rap the case up quickly and focus the ending on Kathy Stabler.

The actress who plays Kathy was terrible!! Her little whines and yelps were awful. She was not believable at all. When I was watching her, she looked like she was in pain but she didn't sound like she was in pain. I was disappointed in her performance. I feel that she could have done a better job.

I think it was ridiculous to have Olivia in the car working on Kathy. The guy who was instructing her was not much bigger than she was. Are we really supposed to believe that there was no one else available to get in the back of that car? I think that Christopher Meloni and Mariska Hargitay did the best they could with the script they were given but the entire story...sucked. I hate using that word but that's how I feel. I genuinely feel sad when I don't like an episode of SVU. This one was just terrible to me.
NBC