Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Paternity

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Nov 27, 2007 on NBC

6.7
  • Paternity!

What can I say about this episode. It was the best episode of SVU that isn't directly about personal issues I saw for a very long time (probably since Burned of S8). It had a good case and it was very interesting. The little boy Tommy was so happy when his dad was found and his dad made me mad when he abandoned him at the precinct. I am glad that Elliot talked the dad out of committing suicide and again Elliot put his job before his family, forgetting that Kathy had an appointment. I liked the tension when Elliot questioned the Paternity of his new child. The crash scene was excellent but the only thing that bothered me was how Olivia had to do the IV when she wasn't trained. The paramedic did not look larger than Benson and he could have fit in through the window of the car. I liked how at the end Elliot welcomed his son to the world and then thanked Olivia for saving Kathy and his son. I liked the scene at the end the hug and the final line of the episode. It was so nice and showed Elliot and Olivia's friendship.