Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Paternity

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Nov 27, 2007 on NBC

6.7
  • When the paternity of a missing young boy is placed into question, Stabler wonders if he really is the father of Kathy's child.

First of all, this episode I will say brought me to tears. I know, I'm pathetic, right? The case at the beginning with the little boy was terrible. It turns out his father actually isn't his father--and meanwhile, his wife is dumping him for the other man that is really the boys' father. Pheew, corn-fusing. I thought it was terribly sad and definately wouldn't want to be put in that position. Moving onto the car wreck. Interestingly amazing. I thought Olivia did a fantastic job helping Kathy. She did all she could to make sure her and her baby were safe. My nickname for her is "savage" because she never lets anything beat her. She so proved it on paternity after a car wreck she proved she was perfectly fine. The ending is what I'd like to comment on. If you didn't know I am an Elliot/Olivia shipper, you will now. The hug seriously brought me to tears. I couldn't help it. It's the first time in NINE YEARS these two hugged. It was definately at the top of my list of "cute things that happened this year" list, lol. I am sorta wishing for more hugging in the NEAR future, hehe. But all in all, GREAT episode.