Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Persona

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Nov 25, 2008 on NBC

• A woman is in an abusive relationship with her husband and doesn't want a baby with him. Their downstairs neighbour is a murderer from 34 years previous who was also in an abusive relationship.

Okay...It was an okay-ish story line, i guess. It was well-acted for the most part. But was I the only one tired of hearing that old woman droan on for a monologue of like 10 minutes?? The episode had NO interaction between Benson and Stabler and that really disappointed me. There was really no answers to the original case with Mia and her husband, but went on and on and on about the old woman. There was a lot of dramatic looks and silences. I was sick of hearing that old woman talk and when she kept talking and talking I was tempted to turn off the show (But I waited a week for it, so I decided to stick it out)

The judge suddenly stepping down to get back at the woman was very OoC for me and i didn't really like it. All in all, I found it boring and not really that interesting because it was just a lot of talking and confessing. There was no real mystery. It was a boring filler episode where nothing really happened.
Wet