Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Perverted

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Nov 18, 2009 on NBC

• Best episode of the season!

I knew this episode was going to be great after I saw the preview for it. Then I found out who was going to defend Olivia...Mariska's husband. What I wasn't expecting was the intensity of the episode.

I loved how Elliot came over to Olivia's apartment just to check up on her and see how she's feeling (I am thinking she had Swine Flu). How sweet is that? :) Very cute scene with some cute humor. The 'niceness' of the episode doesn't last for long, however, when a man is found dead and there is one main suspect: Olivia. When Warner was talking about fabricating DNA, I didn't think one could actually do that, but I found out that it really can be done. That's just creepy. I felt so bad for Olivia when she was sitting in the Tombs. But the scene got better once her defense attorney showed up. Gotta love those Mariska/Peter scenes! Those happen...almost never, so seeing them sitting side by side was nice. I'm glad that Alex wasn't the prosecuting attorney for Liv's case. That would have sent their already tense friendship down the drain. All in all, this was definitely the best and most intense episode of the season. It ranks right up there with Fault from season 7. The writers, cast, crew, everyone did a fantastic job with the episode. 10/10 for me!
SPCTRM