Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Presumed Guilty

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Jan 02, 2013 on NBC

• Punching Bag

I am getting so sick of SVU using their punching bags the Catholic Church.
  • Who's Liv's Companion?

I Wonder who Liv's gone on vacation with? Are we gonna find out?

As A Liv&Alex fan I hope it's our Favortite ADA

Frank Hogan
  • Presumed Guilty

A little bit of a lame turn this show, and then the predictable shooting in the end. The problem is that the accused priest storyline was really cliched at this point, and it tends to be more uncomfortable than compelling from a viewer standpoint.
  • One of my all time favorite SVU episodes!

I'll admit that it wasn't entirely because of the case. I was glad to see Fin get an episode mostly centered on him and his family. Actually having a bit of a Christmas theme with the opening and ending was a nice touch. We got to see the characters happy and more relaxed than in most episodes. There was plenty of sass and comic relief but they knew when to get serious.

The ending I thought was nicely done, we were distracted with a pleasant scene with Amanda being invited to stay and have dinner with Fin's family. (Which I LOVED but at the same time I hope they touch on the fact that Ken is and was not invited again to a family get And the last couple of seconds, the victim ruins Amaro's attempts to arrest the actual perp.

I'm not even going to comment on the hand other than saying... I know some people were going to try and compare hands from previous seasons etc to find a match. I'm pretty sure Pino was in that scene just to shoot it, however.... It's obviously not Amaro.
NBC