Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Wednesday 9:00 PM on NBC Premiered Sep 20, 1999 Returning September 24th, 2014

layle1

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Fan Reviews (422)

• Jumped the Shark

I am a big fan of the show I own season 1 through 12. In saying that though I have to say this show should end. Most people will say it's because Christopher Meloni aka Stabler is no longer apart of the show which is a major reason why, but the show has been slowly declining for awhile now. It all started when Diane Neal left the show after that they couldn't keep any new ADAs for longer than half a season which I feel really upset the dynamics of the show it was the beginning of the end. Even when they brought back Alex it just didn't feel the same anymore, and when it finally started to feel normal again she also left again. After that it was pretty much like a bad reality show with characters dropping like flies. Then there was the infamous Stucky episode that revealed him to be some crazed killer, nothing said B grade more than that episode. But the show survived all of this and at the end of season 12 had one hell of a season finale episode. This could have been a defining moment for the show and I could really have seen a great season 13 where Stabler is trying to deal with what happened, but no instead you come back to the season only to find Stabler gone and it was done in the worst way with Stabler not even being seen he is just gone. With that among everything else it is obvious the show needs to end, to try and bow out gracefully with what little dignity it has left. I know fans don't want to hear that but it's only going to get worse and ratings will only continue to drop.