Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Wednesday 9:00 PM on NBC Premiered Sep 20, 1999 Returning September 24th, 2014

layle1

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Fan Reviews (422)

• Africa needs some respect

I watch Law and order SUV with passion, the program is one of the few programs i am able to create time for, at least not up to six. I watch the program today Tuesday 23rd July 2013 precisely the episode around 10:15 AM. To my surprise they said mutilation in Africa resulted to the death of most girls in Nigeria.

This is a gimmick used by organizations to extort pity and passion in the course of fundraising for projects in Africa. This is a blatant lie.

In my over 40 years in Nigeria and Africa in general I have never heard of One (1) incidence resulting from mutilation.

I am a women advocate and I did so much towards women empowerment, my final year thesis in my political science career was on women empowerment. I do not support mutilation in the area of communicable diseases. It may be rational to say that diseases could be spread through the used of unsterilized or sharp objects for mutilation. But to say that most girls die from mutilation in Nigeriayou need to pray for forgiveness.

I can go into symposium with anybody or organization on this issue.

Wet