Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Wednesday 9:00 PM on NBC Premiered Sep 20, 1999 Returning September 24th, 2014

layle1

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Fan Reviews (421)

• My good bye to Law and Order

Me and my whole family has watched law and order from day one. SVU's ending last season in my mind has tanked in a bad way. we have not watched the show since and we will never watch it again. there is enough of murder and rape on every show every night of the week. my daughter just started attending college at john jay criminal Justus in NYC. What your writers did and wrote a sick twisted script has me so disappointed with you all. Ms Benson's character has been run through the mill of mud. I think you have a sick minded writer, editor who comes up with this lower than life scripts. maybe even fantasizing a little too while thinking up the lines. placing them there, going to bed dreaming of their work. I will never watch any re-runs or new shows. I now have to turn my back to you and your show and wish I could paint you a 1,000 word picture with it. People are out there with sick minded brains with evil thoughts. Even thou no one will admit to it in the TV business, but those perverts get ideas and thoughts from watching TV. Now my wonderful daughter is in your town. Thanks a lot. Now you have a father who worries for his bright and beautiful daughter's future.

Let me just ask, do you believe in karma? It is wonderful for those who deserve the positive side and it is just as strong or stronger to those with the way you conduct your life in the negative. Whoever wrote those scripts and had a part of approving it all the way up to the point of filming. Are you proud, if you are, that is one of the seven deadly sins. You will receive the karma that is deserved. I've lead by example to my family, friends and coworkers about helping those in need no matter how small or how large, the result is the same. It is so important not to tell anyone of your good deeds. For karma will bless you and everyone in your life. Do nothing or bad things, what do you think the reward is? I hope you or anyone will not make fun of what I have written or make fun me and my comment. I served and am a 100% service connected disabled vet that earned the right of freedom of speech. Maybe someone will read this and it will change their life for the better. Mr. Wolf, you've made a lot of money and you should be happy with yourself. What price is worth inner peace. Nothing against any of the actors, this comment is only directed to the writers responsible. If the network would reassigned them or send them back to school and get some smart young kids out of college to take their place I would be happy to watch your show again. But until then, good bye. Buck M.