Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Savant

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Oct 16, 2007 on NBC

7.2
  • I was very happy with this episode!

This is the best episode of the season so far. I am so relieved about that, after my disappointment with the previous two episodes. :)

The little girl, Katie, was so cute. I loved all of her scenes. It was funny when she asked everyone for a hug. She played with Fin's hair and called Casey pretty (or beautifu?). She even asked the judge for a hug. That part was extremely funny.

The funniest part of the episode, though, was when Fin and Lake were sitting in the waiting room and that woman thought they were a gay couple. Lake put his hand on Fin's knee!! I was laughing for several minutes from that part. I'm laughing now just thinking about it.

I was happy to see Munch (and his conspiracy theories) in this episode. It was funny when he told Katie not to talk to strangers. I want to know what is going on with Kathy. Elliott did not look happy when Liv mentioned Kathy. "Over 40 & pregnant" is a very unenthusiastic way to discuss their upcoming child. I felt so bad for Katie's mother. Yes, she's a cheater who was pregnant by another man, which is just wrong. But it was sad at the end when she had no idea why she couldn't go home. Katie was so sad too. This episode was good. I was happy to see everyone in the episode (though Warner was missing). This episode was good, the best yet of the season.
AFNPAC