Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Shadow

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Jan 13, 2010 on NBC

• A woman with connections and a Special Frauds agent provide an interesting case and episode.

A rich couple is murdered in bed and suspcions fall on their daughter after a Special Frauds agent tells about her previous crimes. From there, the episode gets interesting by making the case more difficult with pressure from the Cheif of Police telling them not to arrest her (Her parnets donated tons of money to the police) and hit taken out on the officers in charge of the case. The ending and final outcome of this episode is excellent and I will not spoil anything since you need to see it for yourself.

The special guest stars were great, with Naveen Andrews providing a good preformance and providing great characterzation to his role. Sarah Paulson is the suspect and while she is good, some her acting comes off as hammy or weak for some scenes.

The small bits of humor were great and the case, like previously mention, was also impressive. Though I question a couple of moments during the show, like providing that outragous theory to a grieving family member at the beginining, but I still enjoyed the episode. We are midway through the season and if this episode has any foresight, we are in for a strong second half.
Sin