Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Sep 30, 2009 on NBC

7.3
  • ...

2.2
    The season already started with the disappointements from this episode.

I just didn't gave the worst score possible because it had a really fun scene at the store, when Elliot spoked in the microfone, calling for 'The Master Baiter'.

The rest of it was kind of mediocre, because everything was just SO predictable. It was obvious that Eric McCormack's character wasn't the real killer because he confessed too quickly. And if he was the killer, I would give this episode an even lower score.

Well, okay, so the daughter was the responsible, until there it was acceptable, she had jealous of her dad's girlfriend... but then the end? I was expecting for what happened, because they wouldn't show that scene if something wasn't going to happen. But I wasn't expecting that this could be so RIDICULE as it was. The daughter killing his own father was an unrealistic end. And with a scissor left above the table? Really? So, they are veteran detectives and they would do something like this to happen?

Ridiculous end. If the episode had ended when the daughter confessed, I could score it as a 6, maybe.
Raw