Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Unorthodox

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Jan 15, 2008 on NBC

6.2
  • The ending was a let down, but a good episode nonetheless

I liked this episode right until the end. It was so good to see Munch on the show. It was great for him to have a significant role in this episode. I didn't mind that there wasn't much Olivia. I like her but other characters need a chance to have the spotlight sometimes. The case was just strange from the beginning but I was intrigued about who the little boy was protecting. I felt so bad for all four rape victims. I also felt bad for the sick little criminal after his father rejected him. I really feel that the suspect used his four victims to feel powerful and to create a false image of himself. I was so mad when he basically got away with raping the four children. Just imagining the years of therapy the kids will have to endure is enough to make me never watch this episode again.

I thought the episode was well acted. The kids all did a great job. But the child rapist was a bit sickening and very sad and it was made worse by the child getting away with it.

I liked that Casey didn't ease up on the kid, even with Stabler trying to convince her. It's just a shame that she didn't win the case.
USA