Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Users

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Nov 04, 2009 on NBC

7.1
  • very poor and ordinary

3.3
    the only thing I liked about this episode was that they gave more participation for Huang (okay, I don't like him but this was nice)

the rest of the episode? I only have one thing to say: ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ... ZZzzZzzZ...
  • Not the best episode, especially for season 11. There was much too much going on and the acting wasn't up to par.

I'm not exactly sure what it was about this episode that I didn't like. Well, actually it was a lot of things so lets start with the very beginning.

The victim was so obviously not 16. Whoever this girl was she couldn't act, even in a simple part that required almost no acting ability. Bad casting there.

They advertised it as having three possible perps: the dad, the boyfriend and the therapist. Turns out it was some random man who had maybe three lines in the whole show.

It seemed like when the perp confessed, there should have been a trial or something. They seemed to slip the confession in almost just 'so it would be there' and then focussed on the therapist. It was really strange.

I'm liking season 11 so far, but not as much as season 10 because of the new way that their filming ... I'm not sure what it is but things seem to be (blue?) and it reminds me of a soap opera.

There wasn't much 'decetive work' needed for this episode and it felt like they were trying to put too much stuff into one episode. To many story lines, like about the vitcim having some sort of condition? That seems like it should have been followed up with, and again with the whole 'dad' side of the storyline. I think it was badly written and badly acted. Usually when SVU has guest stars, the episode is worse ... so was any of those suspects somebody who is already 'famous'? I don't know. I didn't like it. I REALLY hope next weeks episode is much better.
  • 1107.

Looks like Law and Order: SVU cannot bring in a big name every week, so they're going to suffer when they don't. This was a solid episode, but I found it a bit confusing at times. It looked like they were focusing on a murder in the beginning and then quickly changed gears to revolve around a perverted older man "caring" for young teenagers and giving them their fix to replace their drug withdrawals.

Sometimes this show can be a bit hard to follow, but it will almost be guaranteed that you'll like every episode if you tune in. Why more people aren't watching this instead of Modern Family I have no idea.
Sin