Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Zebras

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Jun 02, 2009 on NBC

• .

Dumb, predictable, sensationalistic garbage. Just when I thought this show had hit rock bottom it only got worse. Calling this a major sellout just isn't adequate, this show once had most of the same credibility as the original series (which has mostly stayed true to its roots even today), but now it's clearly chasing cheap CSI style silliness not even worthy of CBS. I could tell from the very beginning where this episode was going, it wasn't a matter of "is this going to get stupid" but "how stupid is this going to get." It's even more predictable because of a little plot hole (setting a trap for a "betrayer" long before they "betray" anyone) do they even proofread this stuff? The writing hasn't just gotten stupid, but also inept, the dialogue in this is horrible and it isn't helped by the stock clowns they got to play the guests (is New York entirely populated by central casting 20-somethings with perfect hair). The only oasis is the Munch sub-plot, I would have liked more of that. Dick Wolf should be embarrassed to put his name on this, it's certainly going to be the last episode I'll be watching.
SPCTRM