Law & Order

Cost of Capital

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Mar 08, 2006 on NBC

• The show is starting to show its age

I am normally a Law and Order junkie but this show is starting to get old and repeat itself. Many of the aspects of this episode have been on other episodes on past seasons. The mother was a sociopath, the grandfather was sick, and the father was pathetic. I felt sorry for the teenager though.
  • Totally amazing!

This is exactly why I watch this show! Annie Parisse has really shined in her role, evidenced by this show. When she was talking to Katie and later to the doctor, I literally was on the edge of my seat. I am really loving Annie Parisse's character now. At first I wasn't so sure about her, but she has to be one of the best ADA's this show has had, and a definite improvement from Elisabeth Rohm. Borgia has feeling and compassion, something that has been missing from the characters. In this episode, she portrayed a genuine concern for the daughter's well-being and a genuine disgust for the way the mother treated her daughter. Way to go, L&O!
  • Great show again

7.4
    I love Law & Order and no wonder why it is now the longest-running show on tv history
    I love Anne Paraisse Borgia as well
    She gives more compassion and understanding to the victims
    That was lacking with the other characters
    Well, except for Lt Van Buren
    The show focuses on the angst and the sorrow of the victim's family
    And how they want justice to be served
    Again this is why L&O is great
    Keep up the good work!
  • A woman kills her boyfirend who was also her employee and then tears down every member of her family to try and get accuitted

THis was great. THe fact that the storyline said that the grandfather nad not only raped his granddaughter and that the mother keep quite about it to advance her career then to find out that 24 years earlier he also keep quite after he did the same thing to her was almost jaw droping. Also I loved how Borgia took more of an aggresive roll in the prosacution of the mother and that they did not take a deal just to go after the grandfather.
Fed