Law & Order

For The Defense

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Nov 13, 2009 on NBC

• A daring episode.

7.7
    Law and Order has thrown everything and the kitchen sink at fans this season from a woman getting cancer, to an ADA confessing to aiding in murder to a possible romance between the two ADAs. No longer is this a show that is free of carrying over storylines, no, now Law and Order is building toward developing strong story arcs that are bringing the show back to prominence.

While Nielsen ratings may claim that shows like Modern Family, Gossip Girl and Grey's Anatomy are what people my age group watch, I'm seeing more and more Law and Order and NCIS fans and less and less people watching The CW. I think people are seeing that in these trying economic times it is good to see the police in a positive light than rich people who know nothing other than how much of a Couture outfit costs.

Do I expect any fallout from this Michael/Connie thing? No, but Law and Order is laying it all on the line in its record-tying 20th season and I for one have enjoyed nearly every episode because of that.
WGNAMER