• level: 8

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

ADA Borgia will be leaving - SHE IS MURDERED in the season finale. I have read parts of the script and McCoy is seriously out of line in this episode. If anyone wants more, e-mail me at eosphoros@optusnet.com.au for some proof

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

WittyName

[2]Apr 30, 2006
    • level: 6

I am too lazy to email you, but I've wanted to see a character killed on Law & Order for such a long time. It is probably best to kill a character like Alexandra Borgia than Jack McCoy or Anita Van Buren, simply because the fan outcry would be less. Seeing as she's only be there for like a year or two, bang-bang for the character could boost ratings. Plus, the best Law & Order episodes are the ones where there is character development.

With major cast changes rumoured, I would LOVE to see Jack McCoy with a male ADA. It is rumoured the Coyster won't be staying around, but assuming he is, they must shake things up a bit. Give them a female DA, one that McCoy doesn't get along with, not because of their views on politics, but because Jack is older, a better lawyer, and feels like he should have gotten the job. Have the new guy look up to the DA a little more than he does to Jack, but have him slowly realise the ability and ambitious of his mentor.

The young, hot female role can be filled by a new cop partner for Joe Fontana. To keep the Homicide: Life on the Street theme going, give her the last name of Levinson, or something. I'm really looking forward to the next season of Law & Order, as the cast changes will hopefully restore that sort of "creative" flare back to the show; as well as just giving us some new personalities.          

GusF

[3]Apr 30, 2006
    • level: 38
    I never liked Borgia.

FanWriter

[4]May 2, 2006
    • level: 7
    Borgia was the only female ADA that I really didnt care about at all. I think the last 4 ADA's had something that stood out about them, but I never really cared for this one. Maybe she wasnt on the series long enough, but I definitely wont be sad to see her go.

And I agree; there needs to be a new, young female detective and a new, young male ADA. If there's another female ADA, I think that would be rather corny.

Ally1svu

[5]May 5, 2006

I am so happy she's leaving I never really liked her. I really want Angie Harmon to come back

Mariska

Vessa289

[6]May 7, 2006
    I didn't mind Borgia, but I keep waiting for something to happen that will make the audience feel like they know her a bit more. I mean, the only personal information we've gotten is that she's Italian (we're behind episodes here in Australia so there might be some more revealing episodes coming up- but it's too little, too late). It's a pity, because as acting goes, Annie Parisse at least wasn't as wooden as Rohm.

Male ADA and a new female cop to partner with Green is a great idea. Although, I don't mind Fontana as much as some people do.

crdoyle

[7]May 8, 2006
    • level: 5

Being the young, hot, female ADA on L&O is risky business...they killed off the first one (Claire Kincaid), put the next one (Jamie Ross) into a nasty custody battle with her evil ex-husband, then, somebody upstairs makes a good decision but executes it in a wacky way by telling Serena Sotherlyn that she is a lesbian (surprise!). They never gave Borgia much of a character anyway, so I've always assumed that she was just filler until someone special comes along.

In a somewhat related note, being the young, hot, female ADA on L&O SVU is pretty dangerous as well, Alex Cabot got shot and shipped off to witness protection, and Casey Novak got beaten senseless.

crdoyle

[8]May 8, 2006
    • level: 5
    I agree about Fontana. No, it just isn't the same show without Lennie Briscoe, but given the impossible task of filling Jerry Orbach's shoes, they did the best that could be expected, even exceeded my expectations.

agravane

[9]May 10, 2006
    • level: 9
    They need to bring back another Sgt. Greevey style detective. On the topic of Borgia, while I don't dislike her, I would like to see another Carmichael style ADA, or even another man. I think they've established that the Law & Order world isn't a gentlemen's only club. Robinette was an interesting character, and they could bring another ADA styled on him back into the picture.

vaulfy

[10]May 17, 2006
    • level: 29
    When exactly does the ep where she dies air????

ladybritcomfan

[11]May 17, 2006
    • level: 36
    Tonight at 9pm central standard time.