I've been watching a lot of L&O reruns lately, and I've noticed a bunch common... attributes... which seem to pop up a lot in episodes, so I've tried to come up with a list of them:
1. Did a person being questioned by the police end the interview by saying they have to get to class?
2. Was a medical professional seen smoking ?
3. Did a person make a waving hand gesture to signify "please sit down"?
4. Was a parking ticket used as evidence or an alibi ?
5. Did a regular identify themselves as Catholic?
6. Is there a guest star best known as a comedian or for starring in a sitcom?
7. Is there a guest star that later become a regular as a different character?
8. Did a dirty cop kill himself?
9. Did a problem lead to the suggestion that many older cases will be reviewed/appealed?
10. Did one person quote the bible and another identify the book or verse.
11. Did one person quote some saying and another suggest it was by Oscar Wilde?
12. Was a car identified by a parking decal?
13. Did a suspect create a "shrine" (photos and clippings) to a person in his home?
14. Is a missing cross (necklace) part of the evidence?