Law & Order Forums

NBC (ended 2010)

this show has been on to long who's with me

matrix103

[1]Nov 6, 2006
    • level: 14
    This show I don't like at all on a scale of 1 to 999999999999999999999999999999999999900000000 I rate it 0.  This show has been on to long and I like the new show sensation don't you.  
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

IceInfernoX3

[2]Nov 6, 2006
    • level: 11
    leave now

THEJELLYBEAN66

[3]Nov 8, 2006
    • level: 17
    IceInfernoX3 wrote:
    leave now

Amen.

diannedede2006

[4]Nov 8, 2006
    • level: 2
    well said

tvobsessive

[5]Nov 9, 2006
    • level: 5

If you don't like this show or any other its simple don't watch, cos those that do watch and enjoy the show won't agree with you and everyone else has the sense to be watching or doing something else.

ReclusiveWriter

[6]Nov 9, 2006
    • level: 13
    Let me guess; your idea of good TV is Desperate Housewives and Survivor: Whereever the *(&^ We Are Now?

CIGoren

[7]Nov 10, 2006
    • level: 3
    matrix103 wrote:
    This show I don't like at all on a scale of 1 to 999999999999999999999999999999999999900000000 I rate it 0. This show has been on to long and I like the new show sensation don't you.

You're an idiot, go troll elsewhere.

THEJELLYBEAN66

[8]Nov 10, 2006
    CIGoren wrote:
    matrix103 wrote:
    This show I don't like at all on a scale of 1 to 999999999999999999999999999999999999900000000 I rate it 0. This show has been on to long and I like the new show sensation don't you.

You're an idiot, go troll elsewhere.

*clapping*
    You're my hero.

matrix103

[9]Nov 11, 2006
    Thank god you hate law and order too.

ez1jb

[10]Nov 11, 2006
    I might get bashed for saying so, as matrix103 was, but I agree with him, the show does leave something to be desired. And I do watch a range of programming. I don't like all the 'ripped from the headline' cases. It's had a good long run, though.

THEJELLYBEAN66

[11]Nov 11, 2006
    ez1jb wrote:
    I might get bashed for saying so, as matrix103 was, but I agree with him, the show does leave something to be desired. And I do watch a range of programming. I don't like all the 'ripped from the headline' cases. It's had a good long run, though.

mental note: find ez1jb and hunt her down.....(hehehe)

exilioz

[12]Nov 11, 2006
    • level: 1
    matrix103 wrote:

I agree with your thought but not how you expressed it. L&O is passed its prime. Time for it to go.

ez1jb

[13]Nov 11, 2006
    THEJELLYBEAN66 wrote:
    ez1jb wrote:

Just givin my opinion-no need for violence!

THEJELLYBEAN66

[14]Nov 12, 2006

ez1jb wrote:
    THEJELLYBEAN66 wrote:
    ez1jb wrote:
    Just givin my opinion-no need for violence!

Aww..you know i'm just messin' around!

CIGoren

[15]Nov 12, 2006
    • level: 3
    You know, I have this crazy idea. Maybe if you don't like a show, you shouldn't post on the show's board about how much you hate it. That's not a smart decision, unless you're just looking to make trouble, in which case you don't even deserve to post ANYWHERE.

THEJELLYBEAN66

[16]Nov 13, 2006
    CIGoren wrote:
    You know, I have this crazy idea. Maybe if you don't like a show, you shouldn't post on the show's board about how much you hate it. That's not a smart decision, unless you're just looking to make trouble, in which case you don't even deserve to post ANYWHERE.

Thank you. There was this clown who posted stuff on another of my favorite shows....I don't understand the point of visiting the forum of a show you don't like and letting people who do like it know it. I mean, is there not enough going on on the forums of their favorite shows that they have to go elsewhere and make trouble? Someone made the point of saying that the forums are for people to express their opinions...well, yah but usually, it's a difference of opinion between people who LIKE a show...not someone who hates it and says so! It just upsets me because I really really hate The O.C. and I've never even entertained the idea of going into their forum and telling them how much I think it's garbage...to each his own right so you don't have to be an a$$.

Viorica8957

[17]Nov 16, 2006
    • level: 1
    He/she has a right to his/her opinion. If someone doesn't like the show, they have a right to say so. And after so long a run, it is going down in quality a bit.

LAW-ORDER

[18]Dec 19, 2006
    • level: 8

hey, how about if you don't like law and order, you leave. because you know that there will be messages from people who love it, i mean come on, THIS IS A LAW AND ORDER MESSAGE BOARD. we're not here to bash it.

so okay, leave. now. mmkay? bye.

BlueTyger

[19]Dec 22, 2006
    • level: 10

Law and Order is actually a good show, and it has many possibilities. Like what is said before you have the right to your own opinion, but you shouldn't go around shoving it in the faces of those who have opposite opinon's faces just to make some trouble!

Besides shoving your opinions in our faces in a board you probably shouldn't be in (since you hate the show) what other point is this topic?

WTGDMan1986

[20]Dec 23, 2006
    • level: 8

matrix103 wrote:
    This show I don't like at all on a scale of 1 to 999999999999999999999999999999999999900000000 I rate it 0.  This show has been on to long and I like the new show sensation don't you.  

Whoa, whoa, whoa--slow down. Strongly disagree, matrix103. But you are entitled to your own opinion.

It's a good show, but I just can't get used to detectives being tough, harsh, and mean to female characters, and the episode "Avatar" is a good example...once Molly Preston was arrested in the classroom, slapped by her father in McCoy's office and re-arrested by police in the courtroom after a guilty verdict, my imagination ran wild, getting Shane McMahon in trouble as it always does (it actually thinks he has NO respect for women, when I know out of a WWE ring he's got a peaceful life...children and a beautiful wife, and my imagination is actually wrong about him from the start) when something like this happens on a Law & Order (and Criminal Intent). My imagination likes to run wild when I'm under a lot of stress, just to let you know. I'd like it if it keeps Shane McMahon's in-ring character OUT of situations like this...I mean the character DID mean to intend harm to her mother with B-Friendz.com (which was supposed to be ripped from the headlines of the LiveJournal writings). Just *what* does Shane McMahon have to do with this? Also, it needs to stop thinking "violence against women" when a female villain gets exactly what she deserves, even when it's a slap (I understand that Dick Wolf and his team of producers had paid Robert Stanton to slap Brianna Steinhilber hard in the face in the episode). I understand that this show is fiction like anything else. It is staged, and the actors who are mean on the show aren't like this in real life.

I always think of Avril Lavigne's attitude from 2002-2003 when I see the 1999 episode "KiLlErZ"...Jenny Brandt hated boys and wished they could die, and that was sort of like Avril Lavigne's childhood/attitude...she always beat the boys up (she says that in one of her songs) in school, but no threats.

I cannot see what those two have to do with any of the Law & Orders, but this might explain why I lean over to one of its spin-offs, its 7-year-old Special Victims Unit from time to time. There, I'm starting to think that Mariska Hargitay makes people feel good about themselves once they watch SVU. No distractions every time I watch that. I sure wish my imagination would PLEASE STOP bothering me while I'm watching this 17-year old show, other than that Mr. Wolf hired a great team of professionals like Sam Waterston, Jesse L. Martin, and the newly-debuted Milena Govich. Good luck to all of you.