Law & Order

Indifference

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Nov 27, 1990 on NBC

• Bl**dy Unbearable

I am still shaking - with the memory of the guy offering to strike the beaten woman and hearing the old words again "you stupid COW" - The Episode seems to be based on something - never mind the disclaimer - I thought - err - stepfathers - well maybe - but a Father ? - that is indeed monstrous - can we look at this excellently portrayed Episode - with very believable acting - and say THIS NEVER HAPPENS - no I think we cannot say that
  • Greevey and Logan investigate the abuse of a little girl in a somewhat high-class home. The detectives discover the millionaire father is abusing both the little girl and the mother.

This one without a doubt is my favorite episode of all-time. It is so riveting and at the same time sad as heck. My favorite part is during the trial when Stone ask questions about the little girl's abuse and all the looks of disgust toward the father on his face when he hears the answers. Every character in this episode was brilliant. From Greevey and Logan arresting the slimeball to Stone and Robinette making sure the jerk stays behind bars for a very long time. If you haven't seen this episode yet, then I would suggest you buy or rent the season 1 DVD? This is a must see for L&O fans alike.